HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rheartilly

PostSubject: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello! Upon Nevikelmo's retirement, I was given the .psd renders for his customised cards (I had my own template for 6★s, but received the 7 and 8★ templates from him). Now, I would like to continue his legacy and make customised cards for all o3o

My ID is 88756568
My kik is ni.kitty

As with the same conditions as Nev's shop, I am not allowed to provide this service in with in-game items as payment. However, any and all donations are appreciated!

If you would like to donate, please do so by sending me a trade. ^^

To request for your very own customised card, please reply to this post with the following info
Card rarity: (6, 7, 8★ available. Others, some time in the future.)
Card name:
Card title:
Card art: (please link it via URL and not attach the image to post. if there is no particular art you would like to use, give me a general description and I will try my best to find an image that fits your tastes.)

Examples, and some history Smile
6, 7, 8★ examples:

Disclaimer None of the art belongs to me. I am only offering a card making service. The files used to make the cards belong to to Nevikelmo and I. Everything else is not mine. Smile

Thank you for looking at this post! I hope I will be able to make someone happy with this service C:

(Addendum: Not sure what to tag this, please let me know, moderators!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camericanbad

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:42 pm

hey rhea I have a quasi idea of mine
name: Camerican 7*
title: the derogatory
I don't have any art but I was thinkin of a monster like a big mean henchman kinda guy. or even like an ogre type
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rheartilly

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:17 am

camericanbad wrote:
hey rhea I have a quasi idea of mine
name: Camerican 7*
title: the derogatory
I don't have any art but I was thinkin of a monster like a big mean henchman kinda guy. or even like an ogre type

Hmm I hope this is good enough! I am not very good at finding an image for this, it seems ^^
Camerican 7*:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
camericanbad

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:27 am

I like I like thank you very much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matakaw
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:57 pm

AI Emma at 3rd picture. That's great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rheartilly

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:14 pm

matakaw wrote:
AI Emma at 3rd picture. That's great.

Yes! She's one of my favourite characters ever c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms.Shame014

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:12 am

Wow. Can i request too? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rheartilly

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 am

Ms.Shame014 wrote:
Wow. Can i request too? :3

Please do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesrei

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Sat May 24, 2014 4:25 pm

¡How beautiful! I want to request two if you can, please n.n (And could you give any templates please? I will only use them for personal use, I promise Very Happy. If your response is yes send me anyone in PM plz n.n, i'm a PS CS5 user)

Quote :
Card rarity: 8★
Card name: Mesrei
Card title: God of Hope
Card art: Can i send you the links on PM too? I mean, this thing doesn't let me to put the image links so :l

Quote :
Card rarity: 6★
Card name: Dolla
Card title: Roller
Card art:

*Edit: LOL this thing doesn't let me to sent links from anywhere :/ so... maybe we could contact on other site?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rheartilly

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Mon May 26, 2014 10:30 am

Mesrei wrote:
¡How beautiful! I want to request two if you can, please n.n (And could you give any templates please? I will only use them for personal use, I promise Very Happy. If your response is yes send me anyone in PM plz n.n, i'm a PS CS5 user)

Quote :
Card rarity: 8★
Card name: Mesrei
Card title: God of Hope
Card art: Can i send you the links on PM too? I mean, this thing doesn't let me to put the image links so :l

Quote :
Card rarity: 6★
Card name: Dolla
Card title: Roller
Card art:

*Edit: LOL this thing doesn't let me to sent links from anywhere :/ so... maybe we could contact on other site?

Sorry, I can't share the psd for the templates.

As for the links, the icon right next to the Youtube icon when you're typing a message should help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Mon May 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Putting [Image] is fine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What are you looking at? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Troxx
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:06 pm

lol thought i was the only one left xD
i have 1* to 4* unit and monster template
5* to. but has to be redone
i remade the 6* template to be totally blank and not blurry in the middle
(maybe nevik shared that one with you Razz)
didnt fixed the monster yet
still need to make 7* and 8* monster template
and only need to optimize the 7* and 8* unit template

did you edited the templates yourself a bit to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animestar5001

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:07 am

wow these are so amazing! I really like these a lot bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animestar5001

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:09 am

Also, I wanna know what exactly do you want as a donation? Just curious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:50 am

I should remake these templates. I know that they were sloppy when i made them originally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Troxx
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am

are you back nevik xD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]    Today at 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Rheartilly's Customised Fantasica Cards! [NOW OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1