HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

What can I do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deibiz

PostSubject: What can I do?   Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:26 am

Hello , I dont know what can I do with my luna, I have 3M luna and I dont know if I can buy any 6* card with it, also, I have like 15 5* cards that I could trade but dunno what can I get selling it.

Other question that I have is what is "pure". I see in trading website that people want to sell if you offer pure, but I dont know what is this, I this its potions and time exilir that you can trade.

And what is MLB??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryosuke
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:22 am

Just a few pointers:
1. In this game, the trading currency is typically Time Elixir (TE) or Potion (Pot); and a trade is considered pure if you only pay in TE and/or Pot. Luna is generally not accepted because luna is easy to get and most people have more luna than they need already...

2. At the moment, the cheapest acceptable 6* goes around 6-8 TE. (i.e. Basically all 6* is considered to be acceptable except for Alexander and Mina)

3. Most people don't buy 5* unless it is a Limited Edition (LE) or max level. LE 5* is mainly for collection, and max level 5* is mainly being used as enhancing feeder

4. Almost no one will down trade a 6* for a bunch of 5*s. So your best bet is probably to max those 5*, sell them at 2-3 TE each, then use the TE you gained to buy the 6* you want. Though, TE/Pot shouldn't really be a problem basically many of events have been giving them out recently

5. MLB stands for maxed level break. Level Break is a process where you use ambrosia to increase the maximum level of the card. For a 6*, you can level break it from 120 to 140; and a MLB 6* basically is a 6* that is at 140 level
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dmrios72

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:03 am

Oks, thanks, for example

I have Etherium lvl 120 how can I know the real price for it?

Thank you again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:28 am

dmrios72 wrote:
Oks, thanks, for example

I have Etherium lvl 120 how can I know the real price for it?

Thank you again

For these kind of questions, please go here.

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can I do?   Today at 8:59 am

Back to top Go down

What can I do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: