HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Free 6* units question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MondoKhan

PostSubject: Free 6* units question   Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:55 pm

As fant gives out more of these free 6* units a question comes to mind. How do they stack up? Do they have less hp or less Def in GW/Mele battles or are they as good as any 6* of same pt/skill?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyon186

PostSubject: Re: Free 6* units question   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:29 pm

The free 6* are really helpful, for newer players.

HP is a hidden stats. Only cause of the research of other players we currently know, the HP of some units for GW/BA.

For example Selina, she has bad HP for her DC Cost, some 5* have more HP, than her.

For Bristol, we don't have knowledge yet about her HP, for now we can assume everyone get a free Aksana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MondoKhan

PostSubject: Re: Free 6* units question   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:59 pm

I'm not very new but I dont have a slew of 6*. well That was before. At the time the free ones started coming out I started getting a few 6* (event our buy). I just don't now how to compare. Not sure if they are handicapped some how. I have epicharis for example. Now that I have bristol do I sell epi? or will she be tougher...? I know few really know but I am curious. Do I put the free ones in lineups if I have others? Etc.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryosuke
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Free 6* units question   Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:28 am

MondoKhan wrote:
I'm not very new but I dont have a slew of 6*. well That was before. At the time the free ones started coming out I started getting a few 6* (event our buy). I just don't now how to compare. Not sure if they are handicapped some how. I have epicharis for example. Now that I have bristol do I sell epi? or will she be tougher...? I know few really know but I am curious. Do I put the free ones in lineups if I have others? Etc.

Thanks

My takes on free 6* is that they are far from the best, but at least they are a good starting point.

In term of stats, Selina is inferior to almost all the 6*; Grace and Griselle are comparable to the low end 6* in the 8-10TE range; Bristol is comparable to low-mid end 6* in the 20TE range (note: we get a nerfed Bristol in our version...) For regular questing, they are adequate enough, but they are lacking in some type of events such as colo/arena. So, depending on what you are planning to focus on, they can either be good enough or mediocre.

Now, about whether you should sell/keep your tradable 6*, my suggestion is the keep what you are lacking. For instance, none of the free 6* is poison or range, so buying/keeping a DDraig or something similar may not be a bad idea. About Bristol vs Epic, they serve different purpose, one is slow and one is knockback, so Bristol shouldn't be the reason on whether you should keep Epic or not. What you should compare is Epic vs Selina vs Giselle since all 3 of them are knockback (B melee/C melee/D magic). If you believe Selina and Giselle are enough for you to get through most of the things you do normally, then you can sell Epic. Otherwise, you probably should keep it.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free 6* units question   Today at 11:19 am

Back to top Go down

Free 6* units question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1