HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Sat May 03, 2014 2:50 am

Guess who drew SR+ Florence yesterday (^_^)/ aand she does 5x the normal damage to any event boss too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Sat May 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Spacebug wrote:
Guess who drew SR+ Florence yesterday (^_^)/ aand she does 5x the normal damage to any event boss too

Lucky duck.

Edit. I was able to evolve and get the 5* ruby but used up most of my feeders doing it, she also requires 6 more of her to get her to Max level. So I might settle for just having one and try to get the other 5*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Wed May 07, 2014 11:25 am

Spacebug wrote:

I forgot to say I drew Himiko last time but I guess you would all know by now. I only got one AF from this event so far T_T

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Wed May 07, 2014 4:06 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Spacebug wrote:

I forgot to say I drew Himiko last time but I guess you would all know by now. I only got one AF from this event so far T_T

I drew her too back then. She was a real powerhouse with her multiplier, Inspiring Command would proc for up to 130k damage. I used only her in my deck for a long time since one proc would single-shot nuke bosses up to level 20 or so, all for just 23 BP.

I'm rationing my gacha tickets, each new event I do 10~15 pulls, then stop, or stop immediately if I get an event unit. Haven't had much luck since Himiko though.

Starting to build up a lot of 3* cards. Are you guys using them as feeders?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Thu May 08, 2014 6:23 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Spacebug wrote:

I drew her too back then. She was a real powerhouse with her multiplier, Inspiring Command would proc for up to 130k damage. I used only her in my deck for a long time since one proc would single-shot nuke bosses up to level 20 or so, all for just 23 BP.

I'm rationing my gacha tickets, each new event I do 10~15 pulls, then stop, or stop immediately if I get an event unit. Haven't had much luck since Himiko though.

Starting to build up a lot of 3* cards. Are you guys using them as feeders?
Yup, and I don't have enough to enhance Turquoise and Topaz... lmao

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Fri May 09, 2014 1:49 pm

I've been using just my maxed Florence (Lv. 45) in my deck and killing Faeries like no tomorrow ever since I drew her. I can even kill a A.F. on my own without potions. Too bad it's near impossible to limit break her without the Yellow Enchanter Sad

I've already reached the 250+150 card limit a few times now. What are you doing with the somewhat rarer 2* and 3* cards? Just sell them / use as feeders? And are you selling the normal 1* and 2* for gold and always using 3* to feed?

The EXP system in this game is a bit weird, because the cards should also gain EXP when used in a battle IMO... now it's a grindfest for feeder cards. Taking forever to max a full deck of cards, let alone MLB a full deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Fri May 09, 2014 3:01 pm

I've been keeping the rarer cards out of instinct, but I'm pretty sure there's not much point. Also haven't started using 3* as feeders yet, but I'm about to.

I always enhance on mondays, try to max out the material card before limit breaking, etc. Funny enough it seems some of my maxed non-limit-broken 5* cards are more powerful than the login cards (leprechaun and the lightning girl, what'shername) that you get multiple copies of and get to max out.

Right now I'm trying to collect enough materials to max out the two evolve event cards. Since you can still do the evolutions after the event end, you just can't get the materials, there's no rush to do it all now, as long as you keep the materials stored you can do it later once you have the feeders/gold required.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Sun May 11, 2014 1:04 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
I've been keeping the rarer cards out of instinct, but I'm pretty sure there's not much point. Also haven't started using 3* as feeders yet, but I'm about to.

I always enhance on mondays, try to max out the material card before limit breaking, etc. Funny enough it seems some of my maxed non-limit-broken 5* cards are more powerful than the login cards (leprechaun and the lightning girl, what'shername) that you get multiple copies of and get to max out.

Right now I'm trying to collect enough materials to max out the two evolve event cards. Since you can still do the evolutions after the event end, you just can't get the materials, there's no rush to do it all now, as long as you keep the materials stored you can do it later once you have the feeders/gold required.

I have been doing the same thing but I have not been getting enough topaz and turquoise. I think you need at least 4 to LB to lvl60, and then will need about 7 mlb to get the max SR cards, so that's a total of 28 of topaz and turquoise each. I have been putting all I can in storage for a later date because I keep running out of feeders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon May 12, 2014 3:02 am

rotarywhiz wrote:

I have been doing the same thing but I have not been getting enough topaz and turquoise. I think you need at least 4 to LB to lvl60, and then will need about 7 mlb to get the max SR cards, so that's a total of 28 of topaz and turquoise each. I have been putting all I can in storage for a later date because I keep running out of feeders.

Yes, those two are going to be the limiting factor indeed. Every boss you kill that doesn't drop one of these is a punch in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon May 12, 2014 5:35 am

Okay thx for the tips, I'll just sell my 1's and 2's and use 3's as feeders. Also, I miscalculated, thought I needed 6 only of each card... but it will take a while to max both event rewards...

I finally got a copy of both Elena and Dryad... they are so difficult to acquire this event... is there a trick or something to increase their droprate? Like only using high quality decks to attack or the more hp you hit them the better or hp/attack or something like that? Or is it all random, say it doesn't matter if you hit the A.F. for 1k or 400k?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon May 12, 2014 7:02 am

I don't know, neither has dropped for me but my bosses are only level 40:ish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon May 12, 2014 9:26 am

Elena is the hardest to get, though some have luck and obtained it already. I already got 6 Dyrads (her max level is 40) so yea, I can max her , but I don't think I'm gonna use her anyway.

I'll probably just give up on Elena in the mean time.

Also, I'm looking for an ally ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon May 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Alriiight, happy to have a Lv. 49 ally  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon May 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Spacebug wrote:
Alriiight, happy to have a Lv. 49 ally  Very Happy 

If you need another lvl 49 ally let me know, I have 2 other allies that haven't logged on in over 10 days that I might drop. On a side note I really want this card
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Tue May 13, 2014 1:56 am

You can add me too, have plenty of inactives I can drop. I'm level forty-something, not as active as Kuro and Rotary but I'm on every day. Username AzakaZero ofc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Tue May 13, 2014 4:40 am

I sent the request to Azaka, but since I can only unfriend 2 peeps on a day, I can't add rotary yet. My ign there is SpaceWanderer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Tue May 13, 2014 9:12 am

Was wondering what your teams are... here's mine

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Tue May 13, 2014 1:43 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Was wondering what your teams are... here's mine

Spoiler:

That's an impressive lineup, here is mine:

Gareth lvl90
Peridod lvl60
Enide lvl60
Mordred lvl45
Leprechaun lvl49
Nimue lvl45
Peridod lvl35
Ruby lvl21
Garnet lvl21
Gawain lvl24
Tinia lvl50

will provide a Screenshot later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ciriquen

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Fri May 16, 2014 9:13 am

Those teams are waaay better than mine! Since I don't have so many SRs, I'm working on making the most cost effective use of lower cost cards.

If anyone would like to help me improve my friend list, my IGN is Artisan (and the same in Million Lore if anyone is dabbling, and anyone who wants to try it can feel free to use my referral code: 1dd67).

The last event was reasonably good for me - eventually, one day, I will have an MLB Garnet and lvl 85 Ruby (damn you Topaz!!!). Just need enough feeders to level ten cards up to 60...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Fri May 16, 2014 11:50 pm

I fell short in the last event so I won't be able to ever mlb Garnet and Ruby, came up short just 1 for each of them. So I guess I can get them to lvl90 instead of lvl100 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 am

rotarywhiz wrote:
I fell short in the last event so I won't be able to ever mlb Garnet and Ruby, came up short just 1 for each of them. So I guess I can get them to lvl90 instead of lvl100 or something like that.

What? I got excess Turquoise and Topaz! LOLOLOLOLOL

Those materials were the easiest SR that u can get, plus they're great.

Anyway, my luck with this event has been too uber. Arousal Patjwi Lv 10 and Arousal Kongjwi Lv 6 now... wow, if only I got good drops... (No Patjwi but at least got 2 Kongjwi and 3 Son of a Tree)

The bright side is... I have plenty of materials to actually level my Turquoise and Topaz,(and my other SR and SR+) so I guess it isn't bad if you think it that way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Sun May 18, 2014 11:06 am

Guys I think I'll go casual for some time, so unfriend me if you're looking for a strong and active ally the coming month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Wed May 21, 2014 4:43 am

I removed SpaceWanderer and ForLulzz from my friends list. I have more active friends so I may not be able to add you back if you come back. Sorry D:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Fri May 30, 2014 6:21 am

MLB Kongjwi, MLB Simcheong, MLB Patjwi, I can rest in peace this ranking event. Let LustJaw defeat them all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:07 am

KuroStar wrote:
MLB Kongjwi, MLB Simcheong, MLB Patjwi, I can rest in peace this ranking event. Let LustJaw defeat them all.

I seriously need to friend him, the people i have as friends that spent money at the beginning don't seem to be playing much anymore. I'm just waiting on an event that really interests me to use my 46 AP pots, 52 BC pots and 55 gacha tix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Today at 7:15 am

Back to top Go down

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next