HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:12 am

Million Arthur is out today. I have barely started playing it but from what I read this game is huge in Japan. Looks real pretty too.

Playing on Android, had to use the direct download link and install the .apk because it's not available in all play stores. Works fine, though, even on my old droid.

http://ma.cherrycredits.com


Last edited by AzakaZero on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:40 am

Not available on my App Store *Cries*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:35 am





_________________





What are you looking at? Razz



Last edited by KuroStar on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-08
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:47 pm

strange I downloaded it this morning and am playing it as we speak. my ID is same as on here rotarywhiz if anyone wants to add me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyndre



Join date : 2013-07-10
Posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:44 pm

I'm starting playing right now, under the same name : cyndre15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:24 am

So after playing this for a bit it feels kinda similar to Devil Maker Tokyo.

There are some mechanics I still don't understand, like why does attacking a boss always drain ~90% of my battle points even though I keep adding more and more?

Still not a bad game, although kind of generic I guess. There's nothing unique to it so far that I can think of, compared to similar games. I like the art and the story kind of keeps me interested so I'll stick with it and see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 am

AzakaZero wrote:
So after playing this for a bit it feels kinda similar to Devil Maker Tokyo.

There are some mechanics I still don't understand, like why does attacking a boss always drain ~90% of my battle points even though I keep adding more and more?

Still not a bad game, although kind of generic I guess. There's nothing unique to it so far that I can think of, compared to similar games. I like the art and the story kind of keeps me interested so I'll stick with it and see where it goes.
the amount of battle points you use is equal to the sum of all the costs of the cards you use in your deck, so the more cards or the higher the costs of the units you use in your deck are, the higher the battle points you use... at least that's how I see it.

Btw, add me. IGN is "Gyvs".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:56 am

AzakaZero wrote:
So after playing this for a bit it feels kinda similar to Devil Maker Tokyo.

There are some mechanics I still don't understand, like why does attacking a boss always drain ~90% of my battle points even though I keep adding more and more?

Still not a bad game, although kind of generic I guess. There's nothing unique to it so far that I can think of, compared to similar games. I like the art and the story kind of keeps me interested so I'll stick with it and see where it goes.

I've started playing this game as well.. and built a B rank deck so far. Judging by what i can tell, the amount of battle points equals the cost of your deck or how much cost you are allowed to spend.. e.g. lets say your deck has a cost of 65, and your total battle points is 80. When you head into battle, you use up 65 points because all your units fight the battle, which leaves you with 15/80 battle points. If you fight the next fight, you'll only have 15 battle points to thrive on. The game automatically selects (from the top down, however way you set your deck) and fits in the units within that 15 points.. which generally results in only 1 or 2 units left.

The more and more points you add into Battle points only allows you to add more units into your current deck. Though i made the mistake of adding about 80 BP during low levels (which i now regret), i can still slowly work my way towards higher levels and adding more points to my actions (how big my feet are). That way, i can finish dungeons quicker without the frustration of waiting for AP to recover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:09 am

ForLulzz wrote:

the amount of battle points you use is equal to the sum of all the costs of the cards you use in your deck, so the more cards or the higher the costs of the units you use in your deck are, the higher the battle points you use... at least that's how I see it.

Btw, add me. IGN is "Gyvs".

Added you!

I think you may be right about the BP use. Kinda annoying that you just get one boss battle per login though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:12 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
AzakaZero wrote:
So after playing this for a bit it feels kinda similar to Devil Maker Tokyo.

There are some mechanics I still don't understand, like why does attacking a boss always drain ~90% of my battle points even though I keep adding more and more?

Still not a bad game, although kind of generic I guess. There's nothing unique to it so far that I can think of, compared to similar games. I like the art and the story kind of keeps me interested so I'll stick with it and see where it goes.

I've started playing this game as well.. and built a B rank deck so far. Judging by what i can tell, the amount of battle points equals the cost of your deck or how much cost you are allowed to spend.. e.g. lets say your deck has a cost of 65, and your total battle points is 80. When you head into battle, you use up 65 points because all your units fight the battle, which leaves you with 15/80 battle points. If you fight the next fight, you'll only have 15 battle points to thrive on. The game automatically selects (from the top down, however way you set your deck) and fits in the units within that 15 points.. which generally results in only 1 or 2 units left.

The more and more points you add into Battle points only allows you to add more units into your current deck. Though i made the mistake of adding about 80 BP during low levels (which i now regret), i can still slowly work my way towards higher levels and adding more points to my actions (how big my feet are). That way, i can finish dungeons quicker without the frustration of waiting for AP to recover.

Thanks! I'm going on a 1:2 AP:BP route myself. But you mean that adding AP is better? I like killing bosses but I guess the rewards aren't that great, mostly. Very satisfying though, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:14 am

AzakaZero wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
AzakaZero wrote:
So after playing this for a bit it feels kinda similar to Devil Maker Tokyo.

There are some mechanics I still don't understand, like why does attacking a boss always drain ~90% of my battle points even though I keep adding more and more?

Still not a bad game, although kind of generic I guess. There's nothing unique to it so far that I can think of, compared to similar games. I like the art and the story kind of keeps me interested so I'll stick with it and see where it goes.

I've started playing this game as well.. and built a B rank deck so far. Judging by what i can tell, the amount of battle points equals the cost of your deck or how much cost you are allowed to spend.. e.g. lets say your deck has a cost of 65, and your total battle points is 80. When you head into battle, you use up 65 points because all your units fight the battle, which leaves you with 15/80 battle points. If you fight the next fight, you'll only have 15 battle points to thrive on. The game automatically selects (from the top down, however way you set your deck) and fits in the units within that 15 points.. which generally results in only 1 or 2 units left.

The more and more points you add into Battle points only allows you to add more units into your current deck. Though i made the mistake of adding about 80 BP during low levels (which i now regret), i can still slowly work my way towards higher levels and adding more points to my actions (how big my feet are). That way, i can finish dungeons quicker without the frustration of waiting for AP to recover.

Thanks! I'm going on a 1:2 AP:BP route myself. But you mean that adding AP is better? I like killing bosses but I guess the rewards aren't that great, mostly. Very satisfying though, lol.

For low levels, adding AP would let you complete the dungeons much quicker. You really dont need to focus on battles, as they can come later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:01 am

Alpha! Add me pls lol Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:15 am

I would, but i cannot delete friends at the moment Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:31 pm

I see... Ok... Sad

Btw, is there anyway to stop the auto-combine thing whenever you pull in union pack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingNinja



Join date : 2013-07-15
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Only way I've found to stop the autocombine is to put the units in storage before pulling the union packs, and even then it still autocombines if you pull more than one copy, but it won't combine with the ones in storage. never did find an option to turn off autocombine, though there really should be one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:07 am

Autocombine would be fine if that was always the best thing to do with your cards but since you may want several copies for evolution, etc. then yeah, should be possible to turn it off.

Wondering what to do with my Leprechauns, got two but can only put one in deck. Can't evolve it, so is the best use of the second (and third, etc.) Leprechaun to use as food for the first one?

Also I was kinda weirded out that the pre-signup reward 6* had so sh*tty stats. 100 atk and hp. I have 1*s that are stronger. I suppose she gets better if I level her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingNinja



Join date : 2013-07-15
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:54 am

AzakaZero wrote:
Autocombine would be fine if that was always the best thing to do with your cards but since you may want several copies for evolution, etc. then yeah, should be possible to turn it off.

Wondering what to do with my Leprechauns, got two but can only put one in deck. Can't evolve it, so is the best use of the second (and third, etc.) Leprechaun to use as food for the first one?

Also I was kinda weirded out that the pre-signup reward 6* had so sh*tty stats. 100 atk and hp. I have 1*s that are stronger. I suppose she gets better if I level her?
Since they only let you put one in the deck, you may as well feed the first one to the second one, especially since combining two of the same card, increases the max level by 10. For example, if you combine two of the same 1* card, with a max level of 15, the level will go from 1/15 to 2/25  The maxinum level for an SR card like leprechaun is 90. They call it limit - break synthesis.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-08
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 pm

WanderingNinja wrote:
AzakaZero wrote:
Autocombine would be fine if that was always the best thing to do with your cards but since you may want several copies for evolution, etc. then yeah, should be possible to turn it off.

Wondering what to do with my Leprechauns, got two but can only put one in deck. Can't evolve it, so is the best use of the second (and third, etc.) Leprechaun to use as food for the first one?

Also I was kinda weirded out that the pre-signup reward 6* had so sh*tty stats. 100 atk and hp. I have 1*s that are stronger. I suppose she gets better if I level her?
Since they only let you put one in the deck, you may as well feed the first one to the second one, especially since combining two of the same card, increases the max level by 10. For example, if you combine two of the same 1* card, with a max level of 15, the level will go from 1/15 to 2/25  The maxinum level for an SR card like leprechaun is 90. They call it limit - break synthesis.

Spoiler:
 

They also gain a few levels in the process as well, I have fed my other 2 leprechauns to my first one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:14 am

WanderingNinja wrote:
They call it limit - break synthesis.

Thank you for that info! I should probably read the in-game help...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 am

AzakaZero wrote:
Autocombine would be fine if that was always the best thing to do with your cards but since you may want several copies for evolution, etc. then yeah, should be possible to turn it off.

Wondering what to do with my Leprechauns, got two but can only put one in deck. Can't evolve it, so is the best use of the second (and third, etc.) Leprechaun to use as food for the first one?

Also I was kinda weirded out that the pre-signup reward 6* had so sh*tty stats. 100 atk and hp. I have 1*s that are stronger. I suppose she gets better if I level her?

lol. level up your 6* before you start talking. her growth rate is XL, which means her stats are going to break the roof when she's max level. at level 29, she's got 5592/5643. Pretty amazing how much 28 levels can net you right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:36 am

Man, these awakened versions are hard to kill as hell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:43 am

Lol, awakened are meant to be hard. I don't even bother with awakened faerie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:33 am

Lmao, just started playing and I'm starting to like it already.

Whoever wants to ally with me, you can search for KuroStar :3

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:44 am

Accepted your request kuro Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:45 pm

For those who want to play Million Arthur, you can refer my invite ID 4de0.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   Today at 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down
 
[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Arthur Miller
» Arthur Ansley Model R-1
» Developing a Persian Parrotia with Arthur Joura
» Arthur Wood
» king Arthur anime

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: