HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Petition to release Bristol to active players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:43 am

You can right them a support email, when did you stop playing? It had to be for at least 3 days before March 7th from what they told Kuro. Which would basically be a few days into the King Arthur event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kc999ice

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Stopped In like Dec/Jan till March 11 (last day of guild sign up). Should I contact them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Contacting them about anything seems......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kc999ice

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:02 pm

I sent them an email, hopefully I'll get some sort of reply. Very good forum here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Check Facebook. Looks like everyone's efforts worked Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:53 pm

lucentSwallowtail wrote:

The petition really worked! Okay, you will get Bristol if you log in during March 24th (After maintenanice) to April 8th. So, I guess, those who went inactive...

GG

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:53 pm

lucentSwallowtail wrote:

lol, just saw that. I dont care one way or another so thats just a nice bonus. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyon186

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Congratulation guys, the voices of the players have been heard Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aikendoe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:44 pm

So those who already got bristol will get the second one? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:48 am

Most likely. Let the returning players have the second copy, as they deserve it for returning to the game.

They won't need Aksanas that soon, i believe Laughing

Don't forget this part though:

Fantasica World Wide wrote:
And psst...there's more, so don't forget to log in!

They'll probably continue with more goodies, but i have a hunch that Luxia will be involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:57 am

I dunno, I haven't really followed this Bristol issue but I'm not a fan of freebies, not even when I benefit from them. If everyone gets a free 6* then that's not fun, there is no sense of value or achievement. I've said it before but they should give away these freebies as event rewards instead. Make it about as hard as BT 5*s are now, heck, I got Klavier back in the day and that was like my third event or so, my cards were horrible and I was as casual as ever but it was still doable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:46 am

aikendoe wrote:
So those who already got bristol will get the second one? Shocked

Yup they get a second one, just confirmed on my unused alt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:05 am

wow.. twice... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:49 am

I don't know if it was the "voice of the players" or not, but Bristol has been released to anyone that logs in.

Go figure. Either way, I'm eating my words.

AzakaZero wrote:
I dunno, I haven't really followed this Bristol issue but I'm not a fan of freebies, not even when I benefit from them. If everyone gets a free 6* then that's not fun, there is no sense of value or achievement. I've said it before but they should give away these freebies as event rewards instead. Make it about as hard as BT 5*s are now, heck, I got Klavier back in the day and that was like my third event or so, my cards were horrible and I was as casual as ever but it was still doable.

Well, as far as "freebies" go, she's untradeable so I don't know how much value is lost or destroyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:00 am

Yay, I can play again lol. 10 day hiatus is finally over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cruorimancer
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:34 am

is she still untradeable though? since some people gonna have 2..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKing11

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:45 am

I guess everyone is getting Bristol now. Checked my inbox this morning and lo and behold. I didn't even notice receiving it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:58 am

DarkKing11 wrote:
I guess everyone is getting Bristol now. Checked my inbox this morning and lo and behold. I didn't even notice receiving it Razz

Yep yep.

Fanta teams message on facebook..
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rivkari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:14 am

I am happy with how this turned out. Who cares if everyone else got her - <i>I</i> got her! I'm back now ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:43 pm

cruorimancer wrote:
is she still untradeable though? since some people gonna have 2..

Untradeable. Of course, if you believe the petition was what caused this to happen, then I'm certain you could petition Fanta to make the undradeables tradeable. Right?

I hear Leana LOVES 6* units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M60A1
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:32 pm

This is stupid! In the first place, why don't they just have Bristol
be tradable. There at least she would've been rare and worth
something, and now the first 8* comes out and it's not tradable...
I know what you are think, I will not get the 8*, but this game
is starting to not make any sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:33 pm

M60A1 wrote:
This is stupid! In the first place, why don't they just have Bristol
be tradable. There at least she would've been rare and worth
something, and now the first 8* comes out and it's not tradable...
I know  what you are think, I will not get the 8*, but this game
is starting to not make any sense.

I think most 8's on JPN fanta are untradeable. I dont know the official reason but some people have said they are extremely overpowered plus being allowed to trade them could devastate the game balance even more then it is now by gathering a team of 8's, lol. Who knows.

As far as bristol goes, she was never meant to be worth something, just an incentive for inactive players to come back and play. A decent card with decent stats. The community criticized this so instead of making it a dog fight they decided to give it to everyone, for whatever reason.

edit: and ofc from a commercial point of view fanta wants you to pay tons to get that OP card, lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Luzi mentioned that all 8*'s in JP so far are untradeable. We might be in a long wait until we get a tradeable 8*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:
Luzi mentioned that all 8*'s in JP so far are untradeable.  We might be in a long wait until we get a tradeable 8*.

Verdict: Spend to rank or spend to pull.

On the bright side, the precedent has been set that pack units will be re-released at later dates.

Calling it now: 8* added to Fusion Packs. When? Eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryosuke
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:38 pm

I am not sure if anyone noticed that, but I think fanta nerfed Bristol on our version... A mlb stats Bristol is only 88711/80631/61842 compared to 89430/82755/54490 for a max Bristol in jp version

Now I kind of feel bad for trading away my aksana...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Today at 8:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Petition to release Bristol to active players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next