HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

How many Guildmembers can a Guild have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ceres

PostSubject: How many Guildmembers can a Guild have?   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Is there a limit to how many members i can recruit or allow to join for my guild?
Someone told me new Members are allowed to have 10 Members and more, old Players only 6?
I have now far more, and i am glad about every members that joins my guild :)i would feel bad if have to turn theme down, just because it is limited to how many members you are allowed to have.

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Guild_Battle

I dont see here a clear information that just shows me just how many guildmembers are allowed to join, so i hope someone answers here thx. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How many Guildmembers can a Guild have?   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 pm

You can have 7 members + 2 rooks.

Rooks are players who started within the last month.

So the total is 9.

Those 7 players can be old or rooks btw, so don't think you're only allowed 2 rooks total.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How many Guildmembers can a Guild have?   Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Please be aware that many abuse the Rook slot by creating an alt through various (legal) means just days before GB.

These alt-Rooks are usually equipped with the best possible teams, including 6*'s and 7*'s. It's a sobering moment when you encounter a fully prepared, optimal 9-person team with optimal units.

Rooks are simply accounts that are created after Feb 9th - and most of the competitive guilds use this tactic to their full advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: How many Guildmembers can a Guild have?   Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:
You can have 7 members + 2 rooks.

Rooks are players who started within the last month.

So the total is 9.

Those 7 players can be old or rooks btw, so don't think you're only allowed 2 rooks total.

Thx for telling :)that really helped me out so i know it for the future. Smile

xfalconhunterx wrote:
Please be aware that many abuse the Rook slot by creating an alt through various (legal) means just days before GB.

These alt-Rooks are usually equipped with the best possible teams, including 6*'s and 7*'s. It's a sobering moment when you encounter a fully prepared, optimal 9-person team with optimal units.

Rooks are simply accounts that are created after Feb 9th - and most of the competitive guilds use this tactic to their full advantage.

Hmm ok thx for the advice, but i like said anyone can join my guild even a rookie with a 2* i dont wanna be like other many guilds who accept only 6* 7* thats too hard, not everyone wants to invest Money on 6* 7* thats why i also wanna help people getting a chance to win, bye allowing theme entering my guild, and it doesnt matter if they are newbies or longtime player, as long as they are willing to help and engage in battle Smile
But i will be more careful now when it comes to rookies. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many Guildmembers can a Guild have?   Today at 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down

How many Guildmembers can a Guild have?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1