HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolframite



Join date : 2014-02-28
Posts : 47

PostSubject: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 am

So, I've had this player repeatedly attacking for a few months now. I'm not trying to complain or anything - fighting others is a part of the game and all I can do is try to do is 'hide' my Luna, boost my monster line-up and retaliate if I feel like doing so.

I was wondering what other users felt about it? When the same user comes back to hit you repeatedly, does it just roll off your back and not effect you in the slightest? Is it just a minor inconvenience to you? Or does it annoy you significantly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mhazard



Join date : 2013-07-10
Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:36 am

at first it slightly annoys me when I was a rook, back then I lacked luna, artifacts and unable to fight back, even when I managed to revenge, they then accused me for attacking them and mass attacked me, I can only stare onto them and my TE (P) to count how many I need for solo against them, glad I lately reasoned with them, asked for a truce and ended peacefully.

nowadays when I collected all artifacts, choosing not to revenge for artifact thieves actually can avoid attackers, or perhaps, our sense of consideration telling us no one wants to be attacked (scammers are exceptions where I'm willing to farm 50 ally pts onto them), it no longer bother me anymore.

sometimes I can still find random attackers bullying my allies, in that case I hosted 3 devices, tripled accounts armed with 5*s squads, triple attacks to teach them a lesson, but that's rare case, I'm peaceful

I'd say whether you're peaceful or not is the crucial factor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres



Join date : 2013-09-08
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Since i need Luna to enhances my cards, i dont like it if the same user comes back and attacks over and over again than it is clear what he wants from me: Luna, and not just my artefacts.
Thats greedy and i dont like it, i also dont to the kind of thing to other users, because i know how hard it is to earn anything in that game, and Mobage is not that big Luna spender too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Wolframite wrote:
So, I've had this player repeatedly attacking for a few months now. I'm not trying to complain or anything - fighting others is a part of the game and all I can do is try to do is 'hide' my Luna, boost my monster line-up and retaliate if I feel like doing so.

I was wondering what other users felt about it? When the same user comes back to hit you repeatedly, does it just roll off your back and not effect you in the slightest? Is it just a minor inconvenience to you? Or does it annoy you significantly?

Frankly, it's really irritating.

Best bet is to do just like this. He's picking on someone that he feels he can take advantage of. I don't care for that. It's fine to attack someone here or there to steal a needed artifact or make your way towards Battle Seasoned, but spam attacking an active player? Bad form.

By all means: share the user's ID# and I'll happily bring in a one-time airstrike to discourage future attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolframite



Join date : 2014-02-28
Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:36 am

xfalconhunterx wrote:
Frankly, it's really irritating.

Best bet is to do just like this. He's picking on someone that he feels he can take advantage of. I don't care for that. It's fine to attack someone here or there to steal a needed artifact or make your way towards Battle Seasoned, but spam attacking an active player? Bad form.

By all means: share the user's ID# and I'll happily bring in a one-time airstrike to discourage future attacks.

Hehe. I appreciate your willingness to support, but I don't think I feel too 'victimised' to the point where I need others to help me retaliate. If it becomes a bigger issue in future, perhaps, but I think at this point in time I should try getting stronger monsters first. Thanks again, though. : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-12
Posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:48 am

Usually not attacking back when someone initiates the attack solves the problem. Personally I never start fights and people never really attack the second time (Some attack me twice or three times when I advertise my defence though, even they lost, I guess they really like my parade =w=). Since they can't exactly find you again unless you attacked which will leave a mark in their history. Unless they repeatedly target you in the battle list.

Personally I invite people to my defence regularly so yeah. But being attacked on days without end can be annoying. I remembered attacking someone repeatedly once because I didn't know how to steal an artifact when I started playing. I was like ugh hit this button, no artifact!? WAIIII D: But yeah he stopped attacking after a few more when I stopped.

But if you feel the need to annoy the guy without attacking him you can:
A) Set up a massive defence of say poison flowers, or just anything slow/annoying.
B) Make a proper defence to fend off people.

Calling in the calvalry might escalate the war though S: But feel free to call me in if you want to, I get bored sitting here with no one attacking Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolframite



Join date : 2014-02-28
Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:46 am

No worries. I've just recently gotten a few 6★ and 5★ monsters, and I'm hoping when they're all levelled it will make it harder for others to take my Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-09-23
Posts : 622

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:43 am

I second falcon, it's simply bad etiquette attacking the same active player over and over. I'd have talked to that person already after the first day, asking what he is trying to prove with his attacks. If he doesn't stop, then countermeasures will be taken. You will have my axe if you need assistance, but only if he's not willing to stop attacking you.

Personally, I pick the same inactive players (who once attacked me in the past) as my battle season targets. Never had a problem with them obviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:24 pm

I used to battle random ppl in a quest of gathering full stacks of the feather set, but I never really attacked the same person more than once, at least if I remembered that I had attacked them before lol. I also let them have a free attack if they wanted to retaliate, most didn't though. Never really got into a full out war with anyone.

I worked hard on my 4* and 5* defense back then, it was good enough to repel 6* attackers. But then level break came, then 7* came; now everyone and their mothers have mlb 7*or mlb 7* allies so I don't bother anymore. They will just keep coming, 8*s are already at our door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-09-23
Posts : 622

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:38 am

They should make a second HP raising skill for monsters, to compensate for the level breaking and 7*/8*. This time hopefully with a higher increase than 10%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolframite



Join date : 2014-02-28
Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:00 am

Spacebug wrote:
They should make a second HP raising skill for monsters, to compensate for the level breaking and 7*/8*. This time hopefully with a higher increase than 10%.

I think it would be nice if monsters have resist or immune skills. Like... resist slow, resist knockback, or immune to poisoning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mhazard



Join date : 2013-07-10
Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:28 am

Wolframite wrote:
Spacebug wrote:
They should make a second HP raising skill for monsters, to compensate for the level breaking and 7*/8*. This time hopefully with a higher increase than 10%.

I think it would be nice if monsters have resist or immune skills. Like... resist slow, resist knockback, or immune to poisoning.

interesting idea, not just defense, If we had chance to face new monsters with skill resistance in quest and event, it'd be challenging and fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-12
Posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Mhazard wrote:
Wolframite wrote:
Spacebug wrote:
They should make a second HP raising skill for monsters, to compensate for the level breaking and 7*/8*. This time hopefully with a higher increase than 10%.

I think it would be nice if monsters have resist or immune skills. Like... resist slow, resist knockback, or immune to poisoning.

interesting idea, not just defense, If we had chance to face new monsters with skill resistance in quest and event, it'd be challenging and fun.

There is a bit of that sort of, but only really found on Succubus which is immune to all magic and all the skills that your magic user happens to be using on it.

Having monsters with skills or anti-skills would definitely make defences more challenging and maybe more fun to make .3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?   Today at 6:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
How do you feel about being repeatedly attacked?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The you have been attacked message
» I feel like I'm Zain: Harshad
» From reading 662...I feel for Hinata
» Why am I getting attacked so much?
» Just a silly Question,Did you feel old when you turned 30?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: