HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:41 pm

duhmichael17 wrote:
People keep offering me Mihiros, Sonias, and 4*s with poison for Gremory.
I'm going to scream. Evil or Very Mad

Lol, stats wise though they're not that different in terms of tiers Razz (with Mihiro & Sonia of course) As for the 4* offers, yea I can see where your rage is coming from haha.

Btw, to the Sonia owners here, how's the aoe attack for her? I know she's a rather common 5* but if her stats and skills are good I would want to get her eventually =] 130 range, C speed and aoe sounds decent, now only if the range can be increase to 150 that would be awsome XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
sultunpepper
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

I've had really positive experiences with my Sonia's area attack. She's not very good with flying enemies, but that's an easy base to cover. Plus with the skill speed and range boosts, she's not half bad. She might be kinda common, but she's not UNusable by any stretch of the imagination. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivansensei_

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Rank 685 on BT points
Rank 1130 with 205 wins
got 5x3* (new) units and 2X2*
University is getting Nintendo-hard so I just read the topics and play besides studying

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evageek
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:25 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about all the people who got pushed out of <200 this event, but it's definitely a learning experience. You should either make sure you're really low down (say, low 100s) or make sure you stay up until event ends to keep up rank and top up with TE when necessary.

@Rakath -- Events are a drain if you do them every 10m even when you don't have a bunch of other stuff stressing you out. But you know, Reve is super cool, so don't feel too bad, eh? (:
Yep. Ranked 207 During the Black Dragon Castle and flipped out. Learned my lesson then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
motoh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Also in the 'only got one category of reward' camp. Hoping to hear back about it soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 pm

sultunpepper wrote:
I've had really positive experiences with my Sonia's area attack. She's not very good with flying enemies, but that's an easy base to cover. Plus with the skill speed and range boosts, she's not half bad. She might be kinda common, but she's not UNusable by any stretch of the imagination. :]

I see, could always use an aoe melee, so I'll just get her next. Being one of the cheaper 5* is also a huge help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Ninjawa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:56 am

Yay. I can get my rewards now and my banshee has returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:06 am

where is a Banshee in the album?

☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:12 am

ElysianField wrote:
where is a Banshee in the album?

Top left, very first in monster side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
motoh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 am

Likewise my reward claim was fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milodalich

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:31 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Despoted wrote:
Does anyone know how the total damage of each unit was calculated? I remember that it wasn't all 3 attack stats added together, but never bothered to figure out exactly how.
I went and looked it up, struesdell had calculated it:

Code:
(HighestDamageStat*SkillModifiers)+(.25*((MiddleDamageStat*SkillModifiers)+(LowestDamageStat*SkillModifiers))

Gen137 wrote:
Hi,

How does Roc Vials (L) works?
Can i still use Time Elixir?

Thanks
Roc Vials will probably work like Elven Brews last arena-type event. Both small and large brews boost your attack & defense for 15 minutes, as well as the number of BT points you receive in each battle (larger boost is better & gives more points, obviously).

Elixirs can be used to reset timers, but note PVP and regular battles are on separate timers.

Does it mean Unit with most unbalanced stat will be strongest? Like Vald?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:38 am

Not necessarily. I want to note two things:

- that formula is off, by a bit. I think it might have to do with skills or something else. However, from what I've seen, it's still very close to actual arena damage, so it's safe to use.

- unbalanced units definitely get a boost (Plautia, for example, is something like 4th most damaging 5* in area even though she's not that great otherwise) but you have to remember their other stats are typically low & thus don't add as much of a boost as they would for other units. That said, units with strong attack across the board also tend to do decently well.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Today at 7:31 am

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29