HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

New Player Buying First Above 4* card

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkmusses

PostSubject: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:05 am

Inventory Items :

Potion      : 13
Potion (P) : 88

T.E      :  8
T.E (P) : 85

Ambrosia : 35

Already have two 6* from event (Bristol and Giselle) and three 5* from event (Argent, Schlacht and Ritsu).

118330831 - Giving me a Lev ( My first card as gift )
94753829 - Trading Ddraig with 9 Pots ( My first trade - Missle )
63263087 - Giving me Priscilla ( My first 5* Mage )
86440945 - Selling me Sarah for 2.8M ( My first 5* Missle ) 10k balance after the trade

Last edited by Darkmusses on Tue May 06, 2014 3:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolframite

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:39 am

These days 5★ cards are exceptionally cheap. In the last panel event (the type of event that is now on), every participant received a 5★ when the last panel was revealed. If you're patient enough, you could wait for that. 5★ cards from Hero Points are another alternative.

But there are plenty of 5★ cards. I've had my eye on 5★ Sofia - she's not anything special but I do know people have been selling her for a single Time Elixir. If you check Fantasica Wiki and Fantasitrade you can get a good idea as to what card you may like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmusses

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 am

If I'm not mistaken I did not get any 5★ card but only 4★ .. Is this the roulette thingy ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the1lyden

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 am

Darkmusses wrote:
If I'm not mistaken I did not get any 5★ card but only 4★ .. Is this the roulette thingy ?

I don't believe the daily roulette has or will ever give a 5*. However the current event that just started today is what is being referred to. Last time we had this event, the final panel was a 5* (which everyone who participates in the event, gets). there is no reason to think otherwise this time around.

Also, if you have any tradeable Time Elixirs or Potions (you can tell because they do NOT have the (p) after them. you can trade those for 4*s, 5*s etc.... 

you are posting in a good section to find those cards. Just look at some of the other posts and you will see what people are selling and what they are selling for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmusses

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Is there a general rule like most fresh 5★ are usually worth 2TE and as the stars or lvls goes higher, so is the value. How does I know if I get a good deal since I may not know the market price and can I generalized that based on the average selling price.

Currently I'm checking out at FantasiTrade price and just browse through to get the rough idea of how much a card cost.

Is there any other options to buy using in game currency instead because as a new player, certain item or money may not be appropriate if it is of high value TT.TT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryosuke
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:26 pm

In my opinion, you should save for a 6* instead of spending on 5*. For new players, 5* may seems impressive at first, but their stats are really mediocre compared to even a low end 6*.

To be honest, you start at a pretty good time. Right now, we have 2 events that will give you free 5* and 6*.
1) Log in event: Free 5* at 10th day and free 6* at 20th day (Both untradable)
2) Panel event: You don't need to do a thing. When the panel opens, you just go to the event page to collect the reward. The 10th panel is a 5*

About your other question, price is mainly determined by 3 things: rarity, artwork, stats and skill
- Artwork is self explanatory. In general, a female unit with good art cost much more than a ugly male unit
- Stats and skill is also self explanatory.
- About rarity (not talking about stars), it generally goes like this (from most rare to most common):
Rank unit > Difficult BT reward unit > Limited edition series > Easy BT reward unit > Standard pack unit

Rank unit - You need to compete with other people to earn it, so the quantity is very limited
BT reward unit - You need to earn enough BT point to get it, but not required to compete with people
Limited edition series - They are only available for a short duration. Though, they tend to get re-release again after some time
Standard pack - Those units can be pulled at anytime

If you don't know the price, checking FantasiTrade is not a bad idea, but just remember that the price there is not 100% correct. (Some people do intentionally put a low price for card they don't have in order to crash the card price)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmusses

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:42 am

I totally agree with you Ryosuke. I do have one 5★ because someone give it to me ^^>
The person that gave it to me just say that " all i need to do is ask and so I did "
Although is at lv 35, I'm stil happy with it because I expect to be fresh .. I am really grateful.

I am currently logging in to get the cards although it is untradable, at least I can get it for FOC
I do get some decent 4★ though using the "spin" thing every time logging in TT.TT

As for the pricing to buy 5/6★, I am yet to qualified because I do not have the resources .. sigh!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bsupino

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:00 am

Have a few spare 5*, kik if you need, bsupino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bboyyomama

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:42 am

I have some cheap 5* kik me - bboyyomama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:28 pm

If you want a Priscilla (5*) for free, send me a trade at 95944335 ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmusses

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:21 am

@bsupino and @bboyyomama : How much will they cost >.<

@sealbutts : I have sent a trade but it is alright if do not own that card anymore. Thanks for the offer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bboyyomama

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:41 am

One te or pot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmusses

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Guess I will be using the event free 6* at the moment as I may also accumulate more TE/Pot to get a higher ranking units Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Player Buying First Above 4* card   Today at 11:59 am

Back to top Go down

New Player Buying First Above 4* card
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1