HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 am

Summary of Arena-type Events
For those who haven't participated in an arena-style event, here's a summary of how they work.

First, you assemble a team of five units, limited by 100 deploy points. Whenever you battle, two active, random allies will also join you.

There are two types of battles -- event/quest battles, where you face NPC setups, and PVP battles, where you face other players' group setups. PVP battles give BT and victory points if you win; event battles give BT points. Occasionally during event battles, you will come across a boss and have the option of fighting it -- if you fail, you can use a potion to continue; otherwise you lose.

Battles consist of 30 turns split between you and the opponent. Units take turns attacking based on speed and other skills that come into play. The battle ends when one player's stamina completely depletes or at the end of 30 turns, awarding the win to whoever has the most stamina left.

Each of the unit skills has a chance to activate during battle, and each has a certain effect:
  • Attack Boost: For a certain number of turns, the boost actually activates and boosts the appropriate units' stats.
  • Poison: Poison applies a "damage over time" debuff to your opponent, and a very slight heal-per-round to yourself. Poison lasts a certain number of rounds and damages your opponent whenever they take a turn to attack.
  • Slow: Slow decreases the opponent's speed, occasionally pushing some of their units further in the line-up and yours up.
  • Knockback: Knockback is, in my opinion, a better form of Slow -- it completely removes the opponent's next unit and places them at the end of the current attack cycle.
  • Area Attack: When activated, it doubles the unit's damage.

Roc Vials are the event item and boost your attack and defense for 15 minutes when used. They also increase the number of BT points awarded for each battle undertaken while under their influence. Large Vials are awarded with each box purchase; Small Vials may be found during training when the event is underway.

Princess Series units confer a bonus when used in your lineup.

A list of rank rewards may be found here.
Newish player? Some tips on competing in this kind of event for the first time are found here.
BT points obtained with a Large Vial while fighting bosses are listed here.

Last edited by ElysianField on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:50 am

So far, all we know is that it's battle and the princesses will do double damage and whatnot when deployed? -o__o-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:51 am

It's a colosseum-type event. If anyone wants to write up a summary on those, I would love to add it to the first post.

Also, there's maintenance on the 22, and the princesses stop being sold on the 29, so I would bet this event goes from Oct 22 - Oct 29.

And as a side note, thanks to Elysian for posting this, just be aware I may also be editing the first post. (:

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:56 am

clocksprocket wrote:
It's a colosseum-type event. If anyone wants to write up a summary on those, I would love to add it to the first post.

Also, there's maintenance on the 22, and the princesses stop being sold on the 29, so I would bet this event goes from Oct 22 - Oct 29.

And as a side note, thanks to Elysian for posting this, just be aware I may also be editing the first post. (:

i was expecting you to.

i can still edit it too so

☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:11 am

As far as this double damage goes, does it apply to each princess unit you field, or just if you field one? For example, is it better to field a princess 5* and a non-princess 5*, or to field both princess's, one 5* one 4*?

Assuming max levels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:18 am

Added Roc Vials (L) to the first post

Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:45 am

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:48 am

Xzaral wrote:
As far as this double damage goes, does it apply to each princess unit you field, or just if you field one? For example, is it better to field a princess 5* and a non-princess 5*, or to field both princess's, one 5* one 4*?

Assuming max levels.

If it's anything like the last events, you'll only get credit for one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:11 am

k good, i was worried about having to level up a lot of new units before next week :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 am

Does anyone know how the total damage of each unit was calculated? I remember that it wasn't all 3 attack stats added together, but never bothered to figure out exactly how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gen137

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:32 am

Hi,

How does Roc Vials (L) works?
Can i still use Time Elixir?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:38 am

Hmm... if the cap is 100 Deploy like last time I think I'm set... 30 + 10 + (20 x3). Just not sure if TENGU Remika will be one of my 20 deploys or not. I'll still have two 5-Stars in the fight, which should work out even if one is E speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:38 am

Despoted wrote:
Does anyone know how the total damage of each unit was calculated? I remember that it wasn't all 3 attack stats added together, but never bothered to figure out exactly how.
I went and looked it up, struesdell had calculated it:

Code:
(HighestDamageStat*SkillModifiers)+(.25*((MiddleDamageStat*SkillModifiers)+(LowestDamageStat*SkillModifiers))

Gen137 wrote:
Hi,

How does Roc Vials (L) works?
Can i still use Time Elixir?

Thanks
Roc Vials will probably work like Elven Brews last arena-type event. Both small and large brews boost your attack & defense for 15 minutes, as well as the number of BT points you receive in each battle (larger boost is better & gives more points, obviously).

Elixirs can be used to reset timers, but note PVP and regular battles are on separate timers.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NapkinPower
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:56 am

zoebeagle wrote:
Xzaral wrote:

Assuming max levels.

Does that mean they boost everyone's damage on the team? I thought with VC each AF unit hit harder than normal so you really would get the bonus on each unit you field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:53 am

For those that missed the Venus Colloseum:

Each battle has 30 turns then higher HP is declared winner, unless someone was defeated before then.

If it goes like Venus, then you have 100 deploy points to split between five units. Plus two ACTIVE RANDOM Allies for free. Who are, as usual, not governed by deploy costs. So don't be too shocked if suddenly they have two 6-Star allies with them and you need your brown pants.

Units starting order is, I believe, based on SPEED and LEVEL (since I noticed my units organized by level inside their speed rankings). But if anyone is carrying Slow or Knockback the order will shuffle before the end.

- Knockback Takes the NEXT opponent in line to attack out of the line-up. I think they drop back in at the end of the round/cycle.
- Slow: Decreases the Opposing teams's speed, pushing them back in the line-up (but not REMOVING them). Depending on unit speeds you can have 1-2 units push forward, it lasts a set number of turns.
- Poison: Causes a small chip damage to every opponent action for a set number of turns OR until their unit hits Poison (clearing them).
- Area Attack: Doubles the Damage for a single attack.
- Attack Boost: ...I think it just pumps damage levels for a set number of turns? I saw it go off, like, once... and then I hit an Area Attack and killed them before the next person in cycle got to attack.

Last edited by Rakath on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : HTML was a stupid idea in this post.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Put in a summary into the first post -- let me know if I'm missing anything important. I'm assuming this will follow a very similar format to the Colosseum. If I'm wrong, then, welp!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jsherman
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Translated from the JP Wiki:

Story

The orgy of night--
With the beautiful Devil 踊り明かせ!

Kingdom-1685 Sabbath night
Contraindications to witchcraft, but chaos of evoke the feast.

Dark ambition, the Summoner
Let go of old demons from the netherworld,
Dye your dark magic 瘴 peace of Earth.

Fascinated by magic and sword asked blood,
Eventually converge upon the altar of the promise.

壊乱 magic the gathering and the witches in ally.
Of the brave souls stand up the Messenger of underworld.

That fighting spirit imbuing the
And close ties with the brothers in arms--

Go the the orgy of endless night!

Key to Gator

Satanic altar ACT Ⅰ-ACT Ⅳ of four areas to conquer, Satanic altar ACT Ⅴ of and defeat the boss and makes clear.

You can also fight with other players. Win the battle and get kills PT.
A nice reward that's seriously kills PT possession and interpersonal winning number.

Rewards are sent to some unit list.
If the list of unit has reached the limit sent the gift box.

For the duration of the event

Event period
It-2012 年 5 月 31 日 16 時
Up to 6/7/2012 is.

Duration of the event is to change.
It may take some time around 1 week from events closed the rankings reward distribution.

How to fight in the event

Event in Geta key challenge in unit 5 were organized in their battle.

In addition, brothers in arms can Gallop during the battle.

About the witch series

Features ability Gator key advantage to witches can be had シリーズガチャ for a limited time.
Witches, they are •Damage up (key events of the Gator only)
•Attack speed (key events of the Gator only)
•Player physical fitness up (key events of the Gator only)
Have the above bonuses. Put ' witches in hand, let's favor event.
※ Above bonus does not apply in quests, training, battle, be careful.
After this event, ※ witch we're going back on normal parameters.

About the extraordinary adventures of Elf

During the event to "Elf serum" with physical players and given time unit attack power increases. Event ( battle only )
Further, for PT kills time, than usual hands can contain many kills PT.

Extraordinary adventures elves (or less) can get rare in practice.
※ Possession Arcanum elves (or less), "Elf reagents (or more)" is unavailable after the event ends.
It may also be erased after the event. Please note that.

About defeat PT

To clear the battlefield each, kills PT you can get.

In battle with the boss than you can put many kills PT in hand.
You can also get kills PT hand win in PvP things even.

Winning number information

Count as 1-won won the poll.

※ Number of WINS will not increase in each area of the altar of the devil.

In the event of delay plan

Battle occurs every, latency occurs.

This wait are counted separately, event PvP, quests, battle, Devil's altar each time.
Wait times will recover over time, recovering quickly with time reducing medication, are available.
You can also retry the altar of Satan uses the pill in the same battle.

About the rankings

There are two types of rankings. Is the winning number and kills PT won a.

Player's current rank and Top10 can be found on the rankings page.

Let's aim to top ranking!

Time consuming the rankings reflect actual rank and display of events at the end of May.
It may take 30 minutes or so until a precise classification has been made.

About the rankings reward

Reakado enters the ranks of the top of each, only here, seriously.

Fees are as follows.

■ PT kills rankings
It's fallen angel tsumivine (★ 6), the great ベレト (★ 6) # 1
Second fifth-time reduction drug, fallen angel tsumivine (★ 6) 3
6Th place-10 time shortening drug, in the great ベレト (★ 6) 3
11Th place-30 time speed pills, much Marquis グレモリィ (★ 5) 3
31-50 Time reducing drugs, 3 place Prince sitri (★ 5)
51-100 Ranked Prince sitri (★ 5)
5 Premium Gacha ticket, time shortened three drugs is ranked 101-200
201-500 Ranked 5 premium Gacha tickets
501-1000 Ranked 4 premium Gacha tickets
1001-2000 Ranked's three premium Gacha tickets
2001-3000 Ranked two premium Gacha tickets
# 3001 - Premium Gacha ticket

■ personal victory profit rankings
It's fallen angel tsumivine (★ 6), the great ベレト (★ 6) # 1
Second-fifth pill, fallen angel tsumivine (★ 6) 3
6Th place-10 pill, in the great ベレト (★ 6) 3
11Th place-30 pill and much Marquis グレモリィ (★ 5) 3
31-50 Pill, 3 place Summoner Aleister (★ 5)
51-100 Ranked Summoner Aleister (★ 5)
5 Premium Gacha ticket, three pill is ranked 101-200
201-500 Ranked 5 premium Gacha tickets
501-1000 Ranked 4 premium Gacha tickets
1001-2000 Ranked's three premium Gacha tickets
2001-3000 Ranked two premium Gacha tickets
# 3001 - Premium Gacha ticket

It may take some time around 1 week from events closed the rankings reward distribution.
Rewards are sent to some unit list.
If the list of unit has reached the limit sent the gift box.

Remuneration defeat PT

Credited with kills PT each won a reward.

Fees are as follows.

300 Kills PT 5000 Luna
One ELF 1000 kills PT reagents (or more)
Defeat a 2000 PT 3 pill
3000 Kills PT time shortening 3 drugs
One ELF 4000 kills PT reagents (or more)
One kills 5000 PT count furfur (★ 4)
Since 3,000 kills PT every time three drugs

Personal victory of remuneration

For certain number of winning team each, credited with a reward.

Fees are as follows.

Luna 1-5000
5-Elf reagents (or more) 1 piece
10-3 Pill
Win 20 hours shortened three drugs
30 Wins big Governor al-Qa'im (★ 4) single
After 30 wins every recovered three drugs

Other notes about

Difficulty events, rewards are subject to change without prior notice for adjustment of.
Please note that advance.

Glitches in the game and will be taken account suspension and cancellation kills PT confiscation and ranking players found cheating using external tools. [b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagemacleod
Soul Stealer [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:25 pm

From the looks of it, you need to rank 100 just to get the 5* card.
That's tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jsherman
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:27 pm

sagemacleod wrote:
From the looks of it, you need to rank 100 just to get the 5* card.
That's tough.

I wouldn't be so sure. Compared to the other events, when ranks were given out to the top 100 in JP, it was changed to top 200 in US.

I'm hoping this is still the case, as I usually end up around rank 150 on most events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:35 pm

umm... that's a google translate right? not a "real" translation?

(not taking credit from you, just making sure)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j0k3r3r
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:47 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
Xzaral wrote:

Assuming max levels.

Im still unconvinced. In the Princesses Banner, it says Princess units get special bonuses to attack, life, and speed when deployed. Can anyone confirm that it was just 1 Special unit in VC? I didn't have any military units but I kindof remember that it was just a BT bonus for VC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:02 pm

^ So the princess units have a "self boosting" function during the event. They don't boost your other team members, correct? Also - there's nothing said about adding to your BT score for using them - is this the case? So if you're confident in the current units you have you will not lose any "bonus score" for not having a princess in play?

Can anyone that used an armed forces unit during the venus colloseum confirm that this was the same functionality?

This is very important to me as it will decide how hard I try to pursue one of this series cards. Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cymophane

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Further refining the text from JP wiki!

About Key of Goetia
After conquering the 4 areas of "The Devil's Altar", ACT I ~ ACT IV, defeating the Boss of ACT V will clear the event mission.

Also, you can also battle with other players. Winning a battle will earn you Battle PTs.
Earn more Battle PTs and receive lovely rewards!

Fighting in the Event
In "Key of Goetia", you battle with an organized party of 5 of your own units.
You may be assisted by allies during battles!

About the series card
For a limited time, you can get "Series Card" in Gacha.

Using these series cards provide:
- Damage increase (effect only in "Key of Goetia")
- Attack Speed increase (effect only in "Key of Goetia")
- Health increase (effect only in "Key of Goetia")

Use the cards and gain fabulous advantages!

*translation note:
I used "Series Card" name here because we are on a different set of cards. When JP version had this event, their series set for Key of Goetia is the Witches series which we already received, and not the Sengoku Princess series that we will be using.

About Elf Brew
Using Elf Brew/Elixir during the event will increase your party's attack and health for a period of time. Also, you will gain additional Battle PT when successfully defeating an enemy.

(they split it into Elf Brew (Weak) and Elf Brew (Strong) here, but I guess we have Roc Vial (L) which will work like Elf Brew (Strong) during the event probably)

Battle PT gain rewards
300 PT: 5000 Luna
1000 PT: Elf Brew (Strong) x1
2000 PT: Potion x3
3000 PT: Time Elixir x3
4000 PT: Elf Brew (Strong) x1
5000 PT: Earl Furfur (4★)

After that, every 3000 PT earns you Time Elixir x3

PK Victory Count Reward
1 Win: 5000 Luna
5 Wins: Elf Brew (Strong) x1
10 Wins: Potion x3
20 Wins: Time Elixir x3
30 Wins: President Caym (4★)

After that, every 30 wins earns you Potion x3

Prizes for Ranking
(card infos posted below after ranking)
(these were for the JP version, so we may not receive the same prizes or have the same ranking format)

Battle PT Ranking:
1st Place: King Belethi (6★), Fallen Angel Vine (6★)
2~5th Place: Fallen Angel Vine (6★), Time Elixir x3
6~10th Place: Great King Belethi (6★), Time Elixir x3
11~30th Place: Marquis Gremory (5★), Time Elixir x3
31~50th Place: Prince Sitri (5★), Time Elixir x3
51~100th Place: Prince Sitri (5★)
101~200th Place: Premium Ticket x5, Time Elixir x3
201~500th Place: Premium Ticket x5
501~1000th Place: Premium Ticket x4
1001~2000th Place: Premium Ticket x3
2001~3000th Place: Premium Ticket x2
3001th Place onwards: Premium Ticket x1

PK Victory Ranking
1st Place: King Belethi (6★), Fallen Angel Vine (6★)
2~5th Place: Fallen Angel Vine (6★), Potion x3
6~10th Place: Great King Belethi (6★), Potion x3
11~30th Place: Marquis Gremory (5★), Potion x3
31~50th Place: Magus Aleister (5★), Potion x3
51~100th Place: Magus Aleister (5★)
101~200th Place: Premium Ticket x5, Potion x3
201~500th Place: Premium Ticket x5
501~1000th Place: Premium Ticket x4
1001~2000th Place: Premium Ticket x3
2001~3000th Place: Premium Ticket x2
3001th Place onwards: Premium Ticket x1

-----------------------------

4★ Furfur / Range Type / 10 Cost / Speed C / Range 175
Lv1: Land 780 / Air 840 / Sea 860 / Total 2480
Lv80: Land 17165 / Air 19387 / Sea 20898 / Total 57450
Skill: Poison Lv4

4★ Caym / Magic Type / 25 Cost / Speed D / Range 150
Lv1: Land 820 / Air 750 / Sea 700 / Total 2270
Lv80: Land 22357 / Air 20327 / Sea 19502 / Total 62186
Skill: Slow Lv4

5★ Aleister / Magic Type / 15 Cost / Speed D / Range 150
Lv1: Land 2500 / Air 2300 / Sea 2500 / Total 7300
Lv100: Land 33750 / Air 30150 / Sea 33750 / Total 97650
Skill: Slow Lv5

5★ Sitri / Magic Type / 15 Cost / Speed D / Range 150
Lv1: Land 2600 / Air 1900 / Sea 2200 / Total 6700
Lv100: Land 34300 / Air 26950 / Sea 30100 / Skill 91350
Skill: Area Attack Lv5

5★ Gremory / Magic Type / 20 Cost / Speed D / Range 150
Lv1: Land 1800 / Air 2600 / Sea 2000 / Total 6400
Lv100: Land 25900 / Air 34300 / Sea 28000 / Total 88200
Skill: Poison Lv5

6★ Belethi / Melee Type / 30 Cost / Speed C / Range 130
Lv1: Land 5000 / Air 2000 / Sea 3500 / Total 10500
Lv120: Land 99250 / Air 42950 / Sea 49975 / Total 192175
Skill: Knockback Lv6

6★ Vine / Magic Type / 30 Cost / Speed D / Range 150
Lv1: Land 45000 Air 4600 / Sea 3850 / Total 12950
Lv120: Land 79575 / Air 86110 / Sea 56598 / Total 222283
Skill: Poison Lv6

--------------------

* doesn't say anything about whether series card effects stack at all, so I believe it'll be like venus coli where the highest card's effect activates DX I hope this helps!

Edit: OK I FOUND IT it was on the series card page. jeez.

According to the series set they had at the time, it seems to imply that the bonuses stack but there's no description on the wiki clarifying this. (Also I don't know what bonuses, whether it's the battle bonus or PT bonus. Also, I don't know if it'll be the same here as well or if they'll nerf it and make it like Venus Coli. So don't quote me on thisss /slithers back into a hole in the corner)

Last edited by cymophane on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NapkinPower
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:23 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
^ So the princess units have a "self boosting" function during the event. They don't boost your other team members, correct? Also - there's nothing said about adding to your BT score for using them - is this the case? So if you're confident in the current units you have you will not lose any "bonus score" for not having a princess in play?

Can anyone that used an armed forces unit during the venus colloseum confirm that this was the same functionality?

This is very important to me as it will decide how hard I try to pursue one of this series cards. Thanks very much.

Right. In VC there was no points boost from using the AF units, they just got buffs within the colloseum battles. The elven brews, or now Roc Vials, are what increase the points you earn per battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:23 pm

I would edit out rankings & awards -- those typically change a bit in the english release.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    Today at 11:24 am

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next