HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hey guys, what a blast! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChadBruner

PostSubject: Hey guys, what a blast! :)   Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:05 pm

So first thing's first, my name is Chad. I started this game a week ago and I didn't realize there was a big forum community for this game. Anyways I've been having a lot of fun with this game and my wife is even looking into playing it so it should be fun for her too. Overall this game is amazing and I can't wait for this Colo event to finish so I can see the rewards for it. For anyone curious I'm at 40 wins right meow and about 24k BT points, both currently above 1500th rank last time I checked. If anyone can help on ways to get higher rank cards I'd appreciate it. I've been stuck with all 4* and 1 5* since the last event. Love you guys, thanks! Smile

EDIT: 20th BT points changed to 24k BT points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, what a blast! :)   Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:47 am

Hi there, welcome to our comunity!

Name's Vaatigam, though everyone calls me Vaati.

So you've started over a week ago and snatched 40 wins? Really nice. If you're starting this game, then my advice to you is to find a 5* named Edwin. He's fairly common and is versatile on many events, but he can be a bit costly over other 5* due to that, though if you get him it will be worth it for a long time.

If you want to rank, then my advice is to save on the blue flasks and clocks that you'll find ( named TE and Potions respectively) while gathering the more colorfull versions from either selling max 4* and goddesses that you may find (the three are Anu, Danu and Tartu). The later are used as currency on this game for namely everything, including cheap 6* that you may get while looking around.

There are guides in these forums, so look around and learn bit by bit. Don't charge in, as this game can be tricky if you don't look out.

It took me a month to get my first 6*, which i believe that it'll be the time you'll take as well. That is, unless you end up within the 600th ranks and win the easy 6*.

Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChadBruner

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, what a blast! :)   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:46 am

Thanks a lot. I'll make sure to keep this in mind. I was foolish enough to not realize you could trade certain p2p consumables in this game but I appreciate it. Edwin might be unachievable this Colo but hopefully I'll get one soon. Only reason I got so high in ranks first time is cause I went all out on this lol. I woke up and I was 2000 in BT and 3000 in wins. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, what a blast! :)   Today at 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, what a blast! :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1