HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:32 am

ElysianField wrote:
bx65 wrote:
all i rmb was pulling 2 mihiro and a kyo but traded a mih for a yuki Smile

in how many boxes?

2 Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:35 am

Unit Spreadsheet has been updated.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:52 am

It might be useful to say that you get 7 cards in a series box. It doesn't say anywhere in game that I can find... which is strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdzonlic

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:02 am

Pulled box here is what was inside:
4* Remika
3* Hikaru
4* Remika
4* Ayaha
4* Ayaha
4* Ayaha
4* Ayaha

Probably pulling one more box later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:03 am

sdzonlic wrote:
Pulled box here is what was inside:
4* Remika
3* Hikaru
4* Remika
4* Ayaha
4* Ayaha
4* Ayaha
4* Ayaha

Probably pulling one more box later.

So... many... duplicates...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:12 am

yes u get a lot of duplicates >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdzonlic

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:12 am

Unless you pull a 5/6* you're getting a ton of duplicates. At least it wasn't 7x 3*'s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdzonlic

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:20 am

Next box :
4* Remika
4* Ayaha
4* Remika
4* Ayaha
3* Hikaru
4 * Ayaha

Failed at 5/6*'s.... so ton of 4*'s up for sale I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:26 am

Well, got a Yuki... and a whole lot of the 3*, but I got a Yuki.

Yuki's art is lovely so I'm set. Mihiro has better stats but... weird to look at.

Yeah, the six star's art would be nice if she had a real skirt. *On the JP wiki again* Normally I am all about 'artistic image' and not cool with censoring, but this game all the censor changes make the cards look better.

Maybe I'm getting old...

It also seems Ayaha is as common as Hikaru. Cause I got a ton of her too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdzonlic

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:28 am

Rakath wrote:
Well, got a Yuki... and a whole lot of the 3*, but I got a Yuki.

Yuki's art is lovely so I'm set. Mihiro has better stats but... weird to look at.

Yeah, the six star's art would be nice if she had a real skirt. *On the JP wiki again* Normally I am all about 'artistic image' and not cool with censoring, but this game all the censor changes make the cards look better.

Maybe I'm getting old...

It also seems Ayaha is as common as Hikaru. Cause I got a ton of her too.

Grats on Yuki, I might pull the trigger for one more box before the event starts. Seeing so many people pull 2 5*'s on boxes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:32 am

Well, yeah. Everyone around me pulls like two 5*s or 6*s in boxes. I've yet to pull one, so my advice would normally be, don't do it, but in reality I draw all the bad luck, so if you bought another one you might get a bajillion 5*s. You're welcome. Very Happy

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdzonlic

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Well, yeah. Everyone around me pulls like two 5*s or 6*s in boxes. I've yet to pull one, so my advice would normally be, don't do it, but in reality I draw all the bad luck, so if you bought another one you might get a bajillion 5*s. You're welcome. Very Happy

If I pull a box with multiple 5/6* I'm sending one to you for sucking up all the bad luck. 1000 luna surcharge of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:40 am

Do you guys usually post the full art work of the special card for each event ? I have found most on the Chinese facebook page - "Which seems the only fantasica group populated on Facebook" I always wanted to check the full artwork before buying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:44 am

Dang, should've posted what I got. Lol

1st Box - 5* Mahiro --- Sorry not for trade d >__< b

2nd Box - 3* & 4*

3rd Box - 3* & 4*

4th Box - 3* & 4*

5th Box - 5* Yuki & 5* Kyo --- Sorry not for trade d >__< b

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:45 am

tsunonlau wrote:
Do you guys usually post the full art work of the special card for each event ? I have found most on the Chinese facebook page - "Which seems the only fantasica group populated on Facebook" I always wanted to check the full artwork before buying

I go wander through the JP wiki ( w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/ ) and find arts by series. Generally if it shows lots of ass or panties they modify the skirt to cover that in the US version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:45 am

tsunonlau wrote:
I actually urge against posting chinese/japanese cards. (To explain -- last time that happened, they were very large and took up a lot of space, and were, well, Japanese. I can't read Japanese, so while it's useful to have the card art, I'd prefer if the whole card was in english.) However, you can go here to look at the japanese ones.

If people really want, I will screenshot my album and post the english versions as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:47 am

clocksprocket wrote:
If people really want, I will screenshot my album and post the english versions as well.

I'd love a screenshot of the edited 6-Star. Simply outta curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:49 am

Haha, wish I could do that for you, but I don't have that one albumed! Sorry. Someone here might be able to get it for you, though. (I could screenshot an ally, but that doesn't give you the full image.)

The edit is basically the fact she has a skirt that goes all the way around. :p

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:52 am

oktavia was edited right?

i make a screenshot of her

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:56 am

Ugh, just saw two people get 3 5*'s in what looks like same box =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 am

Rakath wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

I go wander through the JP wiki ( w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/ ) and find arts by series. Generally if it shows lots of ass or panties they modify the skirt to cover that in the US version.

clocksprocket wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:
I actually urge against posting chinese/japanese cards. (To explain -- last time that happened, they were very large and took up a lot of space, and were, well, Japanese. I can't read Japanese, so while it's useful to have the card art, I'd prefer if the whole card was in english.) However, you can go here to look at the japanese ones.

Thanks, both of you. This is the first time I catch up with the series box sale.. I only joined for 2 weeks..Last time i had a chance, for demon tower, but I don't know what the game is about ...so this time is a little bit excited want to buy...but...............I guess I will just pass this time....The art work is not what I like at all.... (Sincerely waiting for next event o_o )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 am

Some people get all the luck

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:03 am

Yup, I'll be buying soon. I'll report my pull when I throw down $30 >.< There goes my lunch money XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:05 am

If you were talking about the 3 Yuki's in one pull earlier? Yea saw that! >_<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:05 am

I wish someone could screenshot them and brag their cards here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]   Today at 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down

[SERIES] Princess Series [Oct 19 - Oct 29]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next