HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

A better way to Make Free Coins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azexton

PostSubject: A better way to Make Free Coins   Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:33 pm

In another post I mentioned the Website Swagbucks.  Unsatisfied with how slow it was to get a payout I decided to check out another site called Feature Points.

So at first glance you may think this is another pyramid scam type crack deal which involves surveys, watching videos, buying into trial crap ect.  Lemme tell you I was also skeptical at first, but after getting a $10 iTunes card today from using this method I can say it's no bullshit, costs nothing, and is safer than those Survey point sites.

The program is called Feature Points.  You download the App to your Droid or iOS device and you get points for testing out Apps.  3000 Pts=$5.  So after getting 3,000 you can pick up an iTunes Gift card, Amazon gift Card, or Paypal cash.  There are various prizes such as App likes Angry Birds Star Wars 2 and $1 Amazon gift cards so you have a lot of options on how you want to spend your points.

It took me about two weeks to get my first payout the $10 iTunes giftcard.  I spent every few hrs checking for new Apps to download and that was that.  Most of the time it's as simple as loading up the app for a minute or so and that is all it takes to get the points.  Occasionally it's a bit more complicated like you have to do a tutorial or get to a certain level like lvl 2 in a game app.  Ultimately it's quick and effective and after you get your points you can delete the App.

I've tried all the other 'beer money' sites that have you do surveys and shoot.  They take way to long and are just a straight pain in the ass and sometimes you are at risk of getting malware and the such.  So check out Feature points and see what you think for yourself.  This is different and it works.

Head over to http://featurepoints.com/web/ to download the App and once the program is downloaded you can start earning points.  Like I said there is no hidden fee to this.

It will at some point as you for a referral.  I suggest entering in someones code.  Doesn’t have to be mine, but the reason you wanna put the code in is that you’ll get Bonus points for the first few weeks.  More points=Faster payout.

My code is FQAGX7

Feel free to use it or don’t.  Lemme know what you guys think about this program and happy Pack Pulling!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A better way to Make Free Coins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1