HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Did he just betrayed me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ceres

PostSubject: Did he just betrayed me?   Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Was i beeing tricked?
One Allies told me another Ally wanted to traded 4* with me and i am trying on this way to collect all cards there are in fantasica, so i thought i started with trading my 4*

I was offering him four 4*

Nada Level12
Horti Level 12
Rethel Level 1
Karen i think she was on level 2-5

I got from him:
Selphy
Graine
Angela
Torret

Those are the 4* i offered him, but i know the trade was for 4* for another for 4* to trade, so i got 2 fresh new 4* for him which i didnt have in my album before and added them to my collection but i told him 2 times no even 3 times i already have Angela und Torret and he shoulder offer me other two 4* i dont have instead for it and he should take his Angela and Torret back, but..he dont answer anymore.
For the first trade it took him over a day to answer!
And now the second problem again... Horti and Nada werde 4* units you got  as an reward, and also Karen, not cards you can draw like a  Angela and Torret in the Card decks, i told him if he dont have other 4* for me at least he should take his Angela/Torret back and give me Nadda and Horti in Return back  i gave him pretty good 4* cards, and not 4* you get easily every day.
Thats why i am asking now did he cheat on me?and that is why he is not often showing up?
What do i do now?just give up on my two 4* and got instead 4* you can easily draw.. i somehow feel betrayed...because i worked hare for both 4* Nadda and Horti i and i wanted something eqaul back in return..and not just some 4* you easily can draw..
The thing that makes me vary..all his card were level 1....i saw in a video a cheating tool were people can create cards..any cards they like so should this low level be warning to me next time?

Any advice any help quick would be helpful.
Thx..

Name and Id of the User: ShadowSinger1 ID:9214820
Back to top Go down
View user profile
afferin

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Why'd you accept the trade if you didn't want 2 of those cards? It's too late now; if he doesn't want to trade you back, there's nothing that will change that (other than his decision to do so, of course).

My only advice, which may sound somewhat rude, is that you should be more careful next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:22 pm

He started the trade and stop blaming me already, i was trading just the other way with another person told him i already have thosee two 4* he gave me other other 4* and he quickly answered.So its not my fault if people starting to act in that way that there are not answering for hours, thats no way to act if you start a treat with someone, it leave the impression you are just trying to steal cards, and the person who starts the trade can easily at any time cancel the trade.
I also know know from a an ally of mine i can as for an event unit that if i am trading than the person is ginve me a 1TE for the 4* event unit i earned, and a 4* and i will do so next time, lucky i got Karen and nada back, although thats also strange because i tol him to give me nada and Horti back, but its better i got 2 even units back instead of 4* you can draw daily. But still considering he only have a 4* card you easily can draw a ninja, and the amount of time he needed two answer, i was  over 2 days, he is behaviour is strange and users should be  aware, when trading with him again, he came up with an excuse but i still was worried that i lost some 4* witch i worked hard for to earn theme as event units as an win, and he´s getting away with it without given me something in return equal back.
Its my faul that i didnt know that can i have the right to get a an te with an event unit, but i will remember this and do so for next time, so no one can cheat on me this way again.
I am no hardcore fantasica playere so how should i known that from the beginning?He could have told me this but he didnt, so just be careful when you make trades with this guy.
I also wondered that he even answered, maybe he noticed i started this thread here ;)wouldnt be wise for him than than to continue this way, since theres a list of people who tried to steal cards. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapicell

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Don't get angry just because someone answered your pointless thread. If you didn't want the cards, then why did you continue the trade? You should have cancelled and moved on. It's not the other person's fault, it's yours because YOU accepted the trade. End of story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:14 pm

This isnt a pointless thread, and why i did continue?i couldn´t cancel it because HE started the thread so keep your arrogance to your self and you are on my ignore list now.
People like him with that strange way of handling treat that is supicious, and i wanted to know if the cards i got were equal to cars he offered me so much for beeing sensless if it is not allowed do disscuss it than all the others thread were people discuss cards must also be pointless right?
Keep your  arrogant words to yourself..
If the Mods think this is done here the can close the thread but its not up to you to judge about others.

Ignore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
afferin

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:12 am

First off, on a slightly unrelated subject: just because someone doesn't say what you were expecting to hear doesn't make us arrogant; if anything, an accusation like that will just make yourself look worse. So another tip for next time: watch what you say before you make yourself look worse.

Anyway, from what I understand:

1) He sent you a trade.
2) You, before checking whether your trade was a good deal or not, offered him a bunch of units that you weren't sure if you really wanted to get rid of, for his units, that you really didn't want.
3) He accepted the trade.
4) You're whining about it because you did your research too late.

I understand why you might be upset, but you really did screw yourself over; there is no one to blame but yourself in a trade that requires a decision from yourself to complete. Next time you should look at all of your options before you blindly put up valued cards for cards that you don't want.

It's perfectly fine to discuss your trades to ensure that you're getting something of equal (or better) value. However, there's nothing anyone can do if you complain about being ripped off to an unofficial forum. No one can do anything to change what happened, so as Rapicell pointed out: this is, indeed, a pointless thread.

If you were too lazy to read the above, then let this be your tl;dr:
1) Do your research ahead of time.
2) If you know you don't want something in a trade, don't accept it.
3) Learn to accept constructive criticism rather than pointing people oujt as 'arrogant', and whining when we say you're to blame when it was actually your fault in the first place.

Regardless, now that it's done with, I hope (for both your sake and the sake of us not having to potentially put up with another QQ fest) that you don't make the same mistake again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:28 pm

I dont whine-_-sigh better i dont answer anymore, because your sarcastic way to talk to others is ignorant to others and i dont like it, the same way of trading worked with another user just fine, but hey, than its my fault i tried to warn you abut this, guy, burn your self your fingers when you trade with him, and feel like you given more than you got back..fine i dont say anything else more to thise thread i am glad i dont talk that way to others like you do: Like your whining all around and bla.
And i dont care about this :)Ive done my duty you know now the guys id and name, so be careful when trading with him, i am done here Smile
Next time when i see someones trading me 4* i already have or is not willing to give me a event 4* unit in return for my event 4* Unit or not even a Te/P i will not accept the trade, why, i worked to hard for some cards, and not all cards have the same value because the are 4* and thats counts for alle Units in Fantasica and i dont like it beeing ripped off, because i never would to this to somebody else.
And how i should know the value of every exact Card?
Thats to much to know if you ask me, i have a real life and dont wanna spend it on my pc hours for searching a card, just to be sure, i am not getting ripped off in a trade,but it seems i have no choice.
Because i told him to give me Nadda and Horti back, what did i got back?
Nadda and Karen and Karen isn´t that a rare 4* like Horti, Horti is more rare to get because i´ve seen a guy before who traded 4* Units with me and he offered me Karen as well which told me: Horti is more harder to get than Karen, although its seem to me that way.
Anyway i shouldn´t complaine about it anymore and be happy that at least i got 2 4* Event Units back now i know theire value, and will not trade them so cheap like i did before, i can handle critic, but i dont like it someone trats me like i am whining child-__- I am not something like, that, thats not very nice people calling this! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cruorimancer
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Um.. Ceres, English is not your native language i take it? you seems to be offended by any reasonable response from people and keep repeating that the guy you're trading with is the one to blame. I find it strange that you easily trust the guy eventho you dont know him in game. and really, you're lucky to get 2 out of 3 back. were he really want to scam you, you'd never even got that. My advice for you is to be wary when trading. never do a trade where you dont get collateral that you think is worth your cards. and maybe people are talking rude here because every time you responds with words close to whining.
If you feel offended then sorry, but that's just my 2 cent Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:31 pm

cruorimancer wrote:
Um.. Ceres, English is not your native language i take it? you seems to be offended by any reasonable response from people and keep repeating that the guy you're trading with is the one to blame. I find it strange that you easily trust the guy eventho you dont know him in game. and really, you're lucky to get 2 out of 3 back. were he really want to scam you, you'd never even got that. My advice for you is to be wary when trading. never do a trade where you dont get collateral that you think is worth your cards. and maybe people are talking rude here because every time you responds with words close to whining.
If you feel offended then sorry, but that's just my 2 cent Smile

Wow here we go again..i am not an native speaker,  and my english isn´t that bad at all!
You all seem to forget  that some people have another motherlanguage than english, but english people always expect others to speak and understand others like they do in there motherlanguage so what is to you  judge about me, and tell me i am an native speaker?
I am not! I can speak 3 Languages, french broken, German. and english.
Most of the americans, english people only can speak one language but i am quite pissed on their reactions still now, how the treat someone, if he/she has not grown up with english and  so it is not his/her motherlanguage....

I will be more wary next time thx.. and i also made a price list, on what is fair to get for an event unit, because i dont wanna be tricked in the same way again, after i think about it  some more now, he gave me pretty bad units in return and i offered him 3* Event Units and one 4* pulled from a Deck, and yes i was lucky getting 2 Event Units back and i will be more carful next time, thx for the advice. Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cruorimancer
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 pm

to be honest, I'm not a native either, I speak indonesian really, and i know that sometimes i read people post and find the tone offending when i know that they dont mean to offend at all. the point is, I and most people replying here did reply with good intention (i hope) but when you suddenly went all angry just like your post just now (i dunno if your post just now is how you usually speak or if you feel angry with me, or something but the tone that i 'feel' from it is that you're angry with me for bringing up the language thing in here), then people who just want to help would feel offended and reply with even ruder thing, i think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Yupp i was angry about beeing treated like i would be an native speaker,and i appreciate that your helping me so just lets forget this, and put this stupid language discussion to put aside, it helps now one to argue on this anymore. Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:34 am

I agree this was your mistake or at least you can't blame the other guy. You CAN cancel a trade, regardless of who started the trade. You could've offered something less good or just cancelled the trade. Then chat with him and get a better deal out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:00 am

Spacebug wrote:
I agree this was your mistake or at least you can't blame the other guy. You CAN cancel a trade, regardless of who started the trade. You could've offered something less good or just cancelled the trade. Then chat with him and get a better deal out of it.

Sigh belive it or not i couldn´t CANCEL it, and if also couldnt let him get away for giving me bad 4* when he only got from me event Units.
It was his fault, he could have answered more quickly, to let someone wait over a day for an answer in a trade, and an trade need 3 steps untils its complete is very rude.
And he also ignored that i wanted Horti back he gave me back what he wanted me to gave back that was extremly rude, the only positive thing, he  apoloziged one more time, for answereing that kind of late to answer the trade, the other things i wrote on his wall that i have already that thoose 2  4* he gave me, he completelty ignored it! Thats Rude!and i will not disscuss or complaine about that anymore!

An ally of mine who is an ally of both of us, apoloziged for his behavoiur and  wanted to give  me a 4* Unit in return, when i first believed i will never see some of my Event Units again and he only gave me 4Units you can draw from a back, so much for his nice and clean behaviour it was not ok, and its not way to let people wait that long, and ignore them and just keep the cards they want to keep them itself.
Next time i will not agree if  he is offereing me bad Units, or not an event Unit for an Event Unit in return, because i never wanted to be cheated this same way again and it was still frustating, what if he would never have answered again?
So stop judging about me if you dont had to deal this problem than i did!
I am done here and i will not answer anymore to more offensive people telling me its your fault alone, and acting like:stop whining, stop trolling and flaming already!
Done here, anyone else who starts another agressiv post is on my foe List in the Future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Things you did wrong:

(1) You posted on the wrong section
(2) You lost some cards because YOU didn't look and research the trade properly
(3) You're complaining in an unofficial forum instead of doing something to get your cards back
(4) You're making yourself look like a d*ck by calling people who is trying to HELP you and give you advice arrogant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 am

I think Ceres just got on my posters-to-ignore list (exclusively), because I don't want to be scolded at anymore for replying to a thread. And I wasn't even being aggressive ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:13 pm

tzerherman wrote:
Things you did wrong:

(1) You posted on the wrong section
(2) You lost some cards because YOU didn't look and research the trade properly
(3) You're complaining in an unofficial forum instead of doing something to get your cards back
(4) You're making yourself look like a d*ck by calling people who is trying to HELP you and give you advice arrogant

Yupp sure although its so nice, calling people a dick, or  to assume that people are whining, and blaming theme for doing everything wrong, i am done here and will only post in tradings Threads, and will not longer disscuss in other threads, thats enough.
I didnt know that this is the wrong section, since it was a trade i thought i was the right place to post it, so if you think this is wrong than tell me Where is this right section for this?
If you dont want to tell, well how i should know than as a user?oh now comes surely an answer than search for it: I did.
I have others things to worry, than to start fights. affraid 

The tone here is quite rude and agressive and i wont let get it to me anymore. so do wharever you want with this thread.

Done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:47 am

Ceres wrote:

The tone here is quite rude and agressive and i wont let get it to me anymore. so do wharever you want with this thread.

Right. Im just gonna leave this here

Golden rule/ethic of reciprocity:
(1) One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.
(2) One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule

EDIT: Right section for this is Game Discussion, or even General chat, which you would know IF you read the posting rules before posting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:05 pm

Right and your assuiming i didnt even read the rules before posting,everyone must do this before they can registrate an account on every forum, and  i made threads in the right place. Suspect 

Have a nice day^^this thread here is done, since nobody seems to answer anymore, on the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:48 am

Okay Let's get clear with this. You traded some LE 4*s for 4*s yeah? They're actually pretty common... If you want them... I can probably send you a mountain of them lol if you take 4*s so seriously. 4*s don't mean much in the end (Unless you got those really old LE 4*s), it all comes to 5*s and 6*s even 7*s now. But if you really really love them, I can find some of 4*s for you if you want them that badly lol.

And sorry to disappoint you, but this isn't the right section of the forum ^-^'' I know it says 'Trading Center' and it might be a bit misleading, but it's made mainly for people to buy/sell/trade things. You can use the Game Discussion for most of your in game needs ^-^.

Also cards being level 1 isn't much of a problem, I have plenty of level 1 4*s because well I get a lot of 4* tickets from the login roulette bonus. Also when people pull cards they start at level 1. I personally am too lazy to level every card I own, so most stay at level 1.

As annoying as trading safety is, sadly there's nothing much we can do to help. Every time you trade it's sort of like gambling, you have to be certain before you make a trade. Checking for prices and such would be a good idea before confirming a trade. There's always a cancel button on the trade when in doubt ^-^ Of course, you can't hit cancel once you reply in the trade lol. Can't really help you then .x.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did he just betrayed me?   Today at 2:59 am

Back to top Go down

Did he just betrayed me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1