HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Monster Girl/Princess Units?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kadaan
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-30
Posts : 308

PostSubject: Monster Girl/Princess Units?   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:44 pm

I noticed these units but I can't find them on the JP wiki so I'm not sure what event they're tied to. Anyone know?

7★ Monster Princess Nine Tailed Fox:
 
7★ Monster Princess Arachne:
 
6★ Monster Princess Alraune:
 

(there's a bunch of them)

_________________
Visit the FANTASICA WIKI!
kik:kadaan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-19
Posts : 917

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl/Princess Units?   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:45 pm

http://seesaawiki.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%c9%a5%ad%a5%c9%a5%ad%b0%db%c0%a4%b3%a6%c3%b5%b8%a1 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaan
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-30
Posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl/Princess Units?   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Ah, thanks, I guess they just haven't updated their 7*/8* pages yet.

_________________
Visit the FANTASICA WIKI!
kik:kadaan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
M60A1
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-02
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl/Princess Units?   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:19 am

Hajkster wrote:
http://seesaawiki.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%c9%a5%ad%a5%c9%a5%ad%b0%db%c0%a4%b3%a6%c3%b5%b8%a1 Smile

Why do I have a feeling that this is a preview of the next awakening...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-19
Posts : 917

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl/Princess Units?   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:20 am

M60A1 wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
http://seesaawiki.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%c9%a5%ad%a5%c9%a5%ad%b0%db%c0%a4%b3%a6%c3%b5%b8%a1 Smile

Why do I have a feeling that this is a preview of the next awakening...

Hehe, it seems its the same kind of event such as princess event which we had earlier. I actually greatly enjoyed that event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl/Princess Units?   Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:12 am

Hajkster wrote:
M60A1 wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
http://seesaawiki.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%c9%a5%ad%a5%c9%a5%ad%b0%db%c0%a4%b3%a6%c3%b5%b8%a1 Smile

Why do I have a feeling that this is a preview of the next awakening...

Hehe, it seems its the same kind of event such as princess event which we had earlier. I actually greatly enjoyed that event.

Loved the humour. Didn't even bother me that I failed to obtain any useful cards (only 5* Elly for a trophy)

And yeah, this is the same type of event ("Popularity").
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl/Princess Units?   Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:23 am

To avoid any confusion, these units are NOT from awakening, they are from a popularity event that will be released in the future.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amasuro
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-09
Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl/Princess Units?   Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:43 am

AzakaZero wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
M60A1 wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
http://seesaawiki.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%c9%a5%ad%a5%c9%a5%ad%b0%db%c0%a4%b3%a6%c3%b5%b8%a1 Smile

Why do I have a feeling that this is a preview of the next awakening...

Hehe, it seems its the same kind of event such as princess event which we had earlier. I actually greatly enjoyed that event.

Loved the humour. Didn't even bother me that I failed to obtain any useful cards (only 5* Elly for a trophy)

And yeah, this is the same type of event ("Popularity").
Hell yeah, that dialogue made that event really enjoyable. Minus the lazy ending.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl/Princess Units?   Today at 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Monster Girl/Princess Units?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» could cybermen upgrade the morbius monster
» Can you shoot through your own units?
» Teratorns - the monster birds
» Monster Hunter! (Freedom Unite)
» monarch monster

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: