HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

How to download the JP Fantasica version?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:52 am

Erm yeah, I need help. xD The title ist enough information.

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PangCY
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:37 am

i know the trick on Apple device. it is quite simple.

assume you were using your current Apple account, it should be registered under your country. Your Apple account will be BIND to the local App store of your country.

HENCE, your device can only download those apps which was available in that Apps store.

Now, you should understand and found that: you just need to registry your Apple account bind with JP while choose country in order to access JP Apps store to download JP Fanta

i assume your next questions will be:

can i change my country in my current Apple ID profile?
NO.

solution?
Create new Apple account and select Japan as country. Login the new Apple ID to access JP Apps store

some note you MUST know:

1. once you connect to your iTune on PC. It will run sync and backup on those apps. You have to login different Apple ID in iTune to do the sync and backup. or else, it will remove the apps which not bind to that Apple ID. it can be very irritating.

2. you must switch ID on your device in order for Apps store to detect and update latest apps. Else, it wont check and update due to different religion Apps store.

Android? you should be able found the link on google. just key into your browser will do.

but i dont know what will happen IF both Fanta install on 1 device.l you can try it out LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 am

PangCY wrote:

assume you were using your current Apple account, it should be registered under your country. Your Apple account will be BIND to the local App store of your country.

HENCE, your device can only download those apps which was available in that Apps store.

Now, you should understand and found that: you just need to registry your Apple account bind with JP while choose country in order to access JP Apps store to download JP Fanta

NO.

solution?
Create new Apple account and select Japan as country. Login the new Apple ID to access JP Apps store

some note you MUST know:

1. once you connect to your iTune on PC. It will run sync and backup on those apps. You have to login different Apple ID in iTune to do the sync and backup. or else, it will remove the apps which not bind to that Apple ID. it can be very irritating.

2. you must switch ID on your device in order for Apps store to detect and update latest apps. Else, it wont check and update due to different religion Apps store.

Android? you should be able found the link on google. just key into your browser will do.

but i dont know what will happen IF both Fanta install on 1 device.l you can try it out LOL

I'm on Android and I found the link, but it tells me the phone isn't compatible >.<

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:39 am

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/files/jp.mbga.a12007722.lite.apk

View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:41 am

Lol I love how apple is like do this and that this and that. Then for android "oh just click the link".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Kadaan wrote:
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/files/jp.mbga.a12007722.lite.apk

Thanks, Lovely Kadaan Razz

Sterlymobile wrote:
Lol I love how apple is like do this and that this and that. Then for android "oh just click the link".

lololol Yes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PangCY
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:18 am

although i agree that it is very troublesome, but you should understand that different laws and regulation applied in all countries. It was quite justified that Apple have to localize all the apps store.

rumor say JP apps store can found some hentai game too... but i doubt you can get 1 on your local Apps store
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EverCheYoung

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:41 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
PangCY wrote:

NO.

solution?

some note you MUST know:

I'm on Android and I found the link, but it tells me the phone isn't compatible >.<

I had the same problem :/ So what devices are compatible with Japanese Fanta, anyone know?

Or does kadaan's apk file work for all devices?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 am

the .apk is the same for all android devices. just download it, move it to your sd card and then use an app like ES File Explore to install it.

Most apps on the app store will say incompatible but really if you just install it anyway it usually runs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EverCheYoung

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Thanks! I was able to install it, but I wasn't able to play it because I was getting a message that told me it wasn't available in my language/app store >.<

Oh well it was worth a shot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:34 am

I think you have to have a US Google Play account. If you have a non-US device, or something that doesn't use Google Play like a Kindle Fire, I don't think it will work. Sorry Sad.

View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to download the JP Fantasica version?   Today at 12:59 am

Back to top Go down

How to download the JP Fantasica version?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1