HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

How do i place proper screenshots on the forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: How do i place proper screenshots on the forum?   Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:20 am

I've decided to take a foto of every single encounter/request/mission/misc thing i'm coming across on this event, as i'm planning to use the information for one of my diary arcs.

My problem is that i've tried to place a screenshot on the forums in the past, and i had troubles because it was too tiny to pass the picture.

How can one place a picture on the forums?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do i place proper screenshots on the forum?   Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:33 am

hmmmm you mean that the screen shot you took was too small? if thats the case you would have to use a program like ms paint to change the size...

now your phone may have some settings you could tweak to change the size of a screen shot as well... my phone doesnt support screen shots so i dont know much in this area
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do i place proper screenshots on the forum?   Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:29 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
my phone doesnt support screen shots so i dont know much in this area

What kind of phone do you have? I thought all phones had a way to take screenshots.

Most Android phones and tablets you just press and hold the power button + volume down button for a couple seconds. On iOS you just press the home button while holding down the power button.

Vaati wrote:
How can one place a picture on the forums?

How have you done it in the past?

If you upload your screenshots to a web host (imgur.com is my favorite, free and you don't even need to register if you don't want to) you can display them on the forum like this:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/plmMHYL.png[/img]

View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do i place proper screenshots on the forum?   Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Kadaan wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
my phone doesnt support screen shots so i dont know much in this area

What kind of phone do you have? I thought all phones had a way to take screenshots.

I have the Samsung S1, in order to get a screen shot i have to root it and install an app that can do it... but as it is i probably lack the ram/processing power to have said app run... its a thing. but the phone was free so meh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i place proper screenshots on the forum?   Today at 4:41 am

Back to top Go down

How do i place proper screenshots on the forum?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1