HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Important : Clarification of the hackings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 pm

We noticed that a few players have been overreacting and suspected that hackers are trying to gain sympathy and beg for cards, therefore they are scamming.

Now, we would like to kindly mention that BEGGING for cards and scamming cards are TWO separate matters.

Your units are your own responsibility. If you decide to give a card to someone, that is NOT A SCAM. If you LEND a card to someone (either album trade or for event) but the other person doesn't want to return, THAT IS A SCAM. Even if the person begs for cards, you can just politely refuse and furthermore, it is easy to even get good 6* with this current market (like Lavinia and Dana).

We advise players not to take extreme measures like max attacking the hacked player or it will be taken as harassment.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz



Last edited by KuroStar on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Harassment case (haotianxu, 101016912)

haotianxu, a player who has been hacked, is being harassed by DaPCL (99025641) and cutmybbfats (99357939)

We have the screenshots of both sides and we concluded that haotianxu is harassed.



_________________





What are you looking at? Razz



Last edited by KuroStar on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Reserved

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Reserved

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
superk4y



Join date : 2013-07-02
Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:25 pm

I still don't get it. What does hacking has anything to do with begging for cards?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-09-20
Posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:35 pm

superk4y wrote:
I still don't get it. What does hacking has anything to do with begging for cards?


I think its about ppl acusing ppl that were hacked and asking for help of being scammers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:
superk4y wrote:
I still don't get it. What does hacking has anything to do with begging for cards?


I think its about ppl acusing ppl that were hacked and asking for help of being scammers.

One basically suspecting the hacked player trying to scam when the hacked player begs for cards, BUT the scam has not happened, so attacking him is not justified and considered as harassment.

A very good question of being hacked which has anything to do with begging since even powerful 6* like dana are very cheap and easily obtained, so I don't see why you need to beg for cards even though you got hacked and your 6* are gone.

Besides, players don't just normally give their precious cards just by the other guy begging so i don't know whats the fuss with the harassers of haotianxu this time

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-09-20
Posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:49 pm

KuroStar wrote:
UkyoSonoda wrote:
superk4y wrote:
I still don't get it. What does hacking has anything to do with begging for cards?


I think its about ppl acusing ppl that were hacked and asking for help of being scammers.

One basically suspecting the hacked player trying to scam when the hacked player begs for cards, BUT the scam has not happened, so attacking him is not justified and considered as harassment.

A very good question of being hacked which has anything to do with begging since even powerful 6* like dana are very cheap and easily obtained, so I don't see why you need to beg for cards even though you got hacked and your 6* are gone.

Dunno but from experience in most other games I've player were people had accounts "hacked" the person who did it usually took everything of value. Not just a few things. So likely this person has 0 pure to work with as well and may not have usable 4-5* units to work with on getting back up to speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:06 am

UkyoSonoda wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
UkyoSonoda wrote:
superk4y wrote:
I still don't get it. What does hacking has anything to do with begging for cards?


I think its about ppl acusing ppl that were hacked and asking for help of being scammers.

One basically suspecting the hacked player trying to scam when the hacked player begs for cards, BUT the scam has not happened, so attacking him is not justified and considered as harassment.

A very good question of being hacked which has anything to do with begging since even powerful 6* like dana are very cheap and easily obtained, so I don't see why you need to beg for cards even though you got hacked and your 6* are gone.

Dunno but from experience in most other games I've player were people had accounts "hacked" the person who did it usually took everything of value. Not just a few things. So likely this person has 0 pure to work with as well and may not have usable 4-5* units to work with on getting back up to speed.


The hacked person took almost everything, not sure about 5* except for Gluck.

Mobage replied to the hacked person earlier and it seems like they're implying that there are some unauthorized access to his account, so it may really be a hack.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-09-20
Posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:35 am

Well the only weird part of that seems to be them being left with Gluck. If they'd been left with like an Alexander or some other extremely cheap 6* that doesn't sell people probably wouldn't be as skeptical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 am

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Well the only weird part of that seems to be them being left with Gluck. If they'd been left with like an Alexander or some other extremely cheap 6* that doesn't sell people probably wouldn't be as skeptical.

True, but that makes no excuse to accuse one of scam when he has done nothing wrong, especially when the player is misunderstood for begging of cards when he's just announcing he's been hacked.

With Gluck, he can still play and rank.

In fact, I ranked 450 in the 2012 Xmas Event with no 6* in my possession but I still needed a 5* bonus unit.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
superk4y



Join date : 2013-07-02
Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:29 am

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Well the only weird part of that seems to be them being left with Gluck. If they'd been left with like an Alexander or some other extremely cheap 6* that doesn't sell people probably wouldn't be as skeptical.

I can see your point, Gluck still worth considerably in the market. If the hacker has gone into all the trouble hacking into the account with foul intention, it would be ridiculous to sweep all but leaving Gluck. Looks kind of too generous of a hacker.

And other thing, if Mobage really indicated an unauthorized entry into the account by forceful mean and not by password leakage or so, that would mean the hacker has got what it takes to hack into other accounts as well. And I was surprised that ranker accounts have not yet screamed anything about hacking took place.

But all in all I agree there is little reason in it to bully a player even if battle was actually part of the game. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:39 am

superk4y wrote:
UkyoSonoda wrote:
Well the only weird part of that seems to be them being left with Gluck. If they'd been left with like an Alexander or some other extremely cheap 6* that doesn't sell people probably wouldn't be as skeptical.

I can see your point, Gluck still worth considerably in the market. If the hacker has gone into all the trouble hacking into the account with foul intention, it would be ridiculous to sweep all but leaving Gluck. Looks kind of too generous of a hacker.

And other thing, if Mobage really indicated an unauthorized entry into the account by forceful mean and not by password leakage or so, that would mean the hacker has got what it takes to hack into other accounts as well. And I was surprised that ranker accounts have not yet screamed anything about hacking took place.

But all in all I agree there is little reason in it to bully a player even if battle was actually part of the game. Smile


Well, not just little reason but unjustified reason because we had no proof of the hacked person asking for cards or even begging, not even one screenshot from the harassers.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:27 pm

Ok, if anyone wants to know why the screenshots are not up yet, this is because the person who got harassed was banned for RMT for completely no reason and no evidence of any RMT at all.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald



Join date : 2013-10-16
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:41 pm

There definitely was evidence of RMT (or at least the attempt to do so... You just have to check google to see that) I'm not one to indict people for RMT but most of the time people don't claim to be "hacked" after it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Swansonronald wrote:
There definitely was evidence of RMT (or at least the attempt to do so... You just have to check google to see that) I'm not one to indict people for RMT but most of the time people don't claim to be "hacked" after it...

There's someone who is trying to impersonate the hacked person, most likely to sell his stuff, and got banned as a result. We did confirm it was fake because the kik username in that post was not the same as the hacked person.

Anyways, another person got hacked again! (93957741)

Thank goodness some kind ppl sent trade ASAP to prevent her units from being lost. (Trying to force a tradelock with the hacked person so that his or her units won't be lost to the hacker)

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Important : Clarification of the hackings   Today at 1:03 am

Back to top Go down
 
Important : Clarification of the hackings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Copyright (important)
» How important is your birthday
» Famous Readers
» The Free City of Gierburg - Board & Scenery
» The Prologue and its purpose (or lack thereof)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: