HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you think of my prices?
They're WAY too expensive!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
They're a little overpriced.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
They're perfectly priced.
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
They're a little underpriced.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
They're WAY too cheap!
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
tsumikis

PostSubject: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm

⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘
⚘ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ⚘ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ⚘ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ⚘ ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

⚘ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ⚘

Welcome to my shop! I'm tsumikis, or known as blazeflight on Fantasica. I only started playing the game a few months ago, but I'm really enjoying it, and I'm looking forward to finally beginning trading and working my way towards my first 6✩! Right now, I only have 4✩s and 3✩s for sale. I'm unfamiliar with the market of Fantasica, so make sure to correct me if you think a unit is overpriced or underpriced. Thank you for your patronage!

Announcement: ALL 2* FEEDER SETS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD. I have 3 trades already waiting for feeders, so I'd like to get those through before I take more than I can handle! Thank you very much!

Note: I don't do album trades, sorry about that!

⚘ ᴡɪsʜʟɪsᴛ ⚘
Here are the units I'm currently looking for. If you have one of these up for sale, and you see something of mine you want in return, please let me know! I'm open to offers!

Spoiler:

NAME ✩✩✩✩ ⚘ Stock: 1Status: Open
Level: 1/80Total Stats: 1Type: MSkill: 4Speed: CCost: 20Price: 1 TE or 1 POT Luna

⚘ ᴜɴɪᴛs ғᴏʀ sᴀʟᴇ ⚘
Here are the units I'm currently selling/trading. There's always room for haggling if you want a different price, but I'd like to keep it in a reasonable range. Let me know if you want any unit from this list! [By the way, I value Potions:Time Elixers 1:1.]

Spoiler:

⚘ ғᴇᴇᴅᴇʀs ⚘
I also have a TON of 1✩ and 2✩ feeders! If you're interested, just leave me a set name. You could get any 2✩ or 1✩ feeders, including monsters.

Spoiler:

⚘ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ⚘
This is what you need in order to complete a trade with me! Try to follow all the rules in order to make the transaction as smooth as possible. Thank you for your patronage!

1: Follow the forum policies and trade center rules before making a transaction. I'll be checking if you're a scammer, just in case!

2: Go through my units for sale list. If you're looking for a certain unit, try Control+F for Windows or Command+F for Mac and type in the Unit's name! If you have any further questions about the list or the unit you have in mind, don't be afraid to ask me -- although a lot of your information can be found at the Fantasica wiki.

3: Leave a message on this topic, preferably, but you can also leave a message at my Fantasica page [ID: 70802302] or my tumblr [doughnaut]. Be sure to specify the unit you want, and if you have an alternate offer, what you're willing to pay.

4: I will notify you if I'm interested, and send the trade! Please respond with the units/items/Luna required for the trade. That's it!

⚘ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍᴇʀs ⚘
Here's a list of previous customers I've had, and the units I've sold to them. This is mostly for my own convenience.

Merculian ⚘ Sold CURIOUS for 2 TE.
Eclipse456 ⚘ Bought 2* MIXED FEEDERS x10 for 110,000 Luna.
echan93 ⚘ Bought 2* MIXED FEEDERS x10 for 120,000 Luna.
INCOMPLETE ⚘ cruorimancer ⚘ Bought 2* MIXED FEEDERS x25 for 250,000 Luna.
RESERVED ⚘ Meliroon ⚘ Bought 2* MIXED FEEDERS x10+ for 110,000 Luna.
RESERVED ⚘ allyart ⚘ Bought 2* MIXED FEEDERS x100 for 1,200,000 Luna.
RESERVED ⚘ Sheeden ⚘ Sold RUSE for 4* MIXED FEEDERS.

⚘ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʟɪsᴛ ⚘
A list of any customer who broke the rules. This includes any person on the scammers list.

Note: No previous offenders. Be the first DON'T be the first!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ❤❤❤

Last edited by tsumikis on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:42 pm

⚘ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ⚘
Units are now for sale! Please keep in mind that I am still ever updating the 4✩ and 3✩ unit list! So this is only a small selection of the units available!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cruorimancer
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi.. i want to get a 2* feeders please, however much you have. It doesnt matter of its mele or magic or missile, i have a couple milion of luna to trade Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merculian

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Saw Curious was on your wishlist. I have a level 40 Curious that I'm selling for 2TE/Pot. Send me an OT if you're interested. My ID: 113617443
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:01 am

cruorimancer wrote:
Hi.. i want to get a 2* feeders please, however much you have. It doesnt matter of its mele or magic or missile, i have a couple milion of luna to trade Smile
Hi there! Sorry for the super late reply, but I'm interested. I have maybe 250+ 2* fresh feeders waiting in my inbox, and another feeder trade pending, but after I level the feeders I can send them over to you. So... how does 50,000 for the first set of 5 sound? [At a slight discount for bulk.] If you're interested leave a comment or send me your ID and I'll find you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:06 am

Merculian wrote:
Saw Curious was on your wishlist. I have a level 40 Curious that I'm selling for 2TE/Pot. Send me an OT if you're interested. My ID: 113617443
Hi! I'm definitely interested in your Curious. I don't have too much TE so I don't want to waste them, so if you're interested in anything else [god sets, luna, I just got a fresh Thrain, etc. or something added on to 1 TE] let me know! If not, that's completely fine also- I can just use the 2 TE. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cruorimancer
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:01 am

tsumikis wrote:
cruorimancer wrote:
Hi there! Sorry for the super late reply, but I'm interested. I have maybe 250+ 2* fresh feeders waiting in my inbox, and another feeder trade pending, but after I level the feeders I can send them over to you. So... how does 50,000 for the first set of 5 sound? [At a slight discount for bulk.] If you're interested leave a comment or send me your ID and I'll find you!

so 250k for 5 set? *not sure i get your meaning*
I'm not picky with price so its okay if you want to put it on 110k per set like your original post Smile
my id is cruorimancer, 93478931
just offer trade and i'll respond Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merculian

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:49 am

tsumikis wrote:
Hi! I'm definitely interested in your Curious. I don't have too much TE so I don't want to waste them, so if you're interested in anything else [god sets, luna, I just got a fresh Thrain, etc. or something added on to 1 TE] let me know! If not, that's completely fine also- I can just use the 2 TE. Thanks!

Sorry for late reply, I'd prefer the pure 2 TE trade for Curious if you're still interested Smile Send an OT and I'll respond as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 pm

cruorimancer wrote:
tsumikis wrote:
cruorimancer wrote:

so 250k for 5 set? *not sure i get your meaning*
I'm not picky with price so its okay if you want to put it on 110k per set like your original post Smile
my id is cruorimancer,  93478931
just offer trade and i'll respond Very Happy
Hmm, yes that should be right! If you mean 5 sets of 5 feeders for 250k! Sorry for late reply again-- once I finish up my first trade I'll start working on your feeders!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Merculian wrote:
tsumikis wrote:

Sorry for late reply, I'd prefer the pure 2 TE trade for Curious if you're still interested :)Send an OT and I'll respond as soon as I can.
Thank you for your business! uou Curious is great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cruorimancer
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:14 am

yup, curious is one sexy beast lol...
I've responded to your trade. sorry for being late :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meliroon

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am

I would like to buy:
2✩ FEEDER SET x10 MIXED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheeden

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:34 pm

got ruse if you still looking for, id like to trade her with some leveled/max 4* feeder
or set of goddess anu Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Meliroon wrote:
I would like to buy:
2✩ FEEDER SET x10 MIXED
Okay! Sorry for the late reply! What's your ID, I'll start making feeders!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meliroon

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:20 pm

I could use a lot, so if you make more I will keep buying for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Sheeden wrote:
got ruse if you still looking for, id like to trade her with some leveled/max 4* feeder
or set of goddess anu Smile
Ooh, okay! I have some 4*, what level would you like them to be? And how many would you like? It might take a while to level, but I'd like to go through with the trade if that's okay! uou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Meliroon wrote:

I could use a lot, so if you make more I will keep buying for a while.
Okay, great! I already have some 2* feeder trades, so I apologize if it takes a while to make!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mgt

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Cubito Kille _Bee 2 Hertz
Harore Notte
Kappa_2 Toad_2
Ritter

Yakov Claudio Damien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsumikis

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:18 pm

mgt wrote:
Cubito Kille _Bee 2 Hertz
Harore Notte
Kappa_2 Toad_2
Ritter

Yakov Claudio Damien
Okay! I have Yakov, Claudio, Damien, Harore, Notte, and Ritter available. What do you have to offer in exchange? uou It doesn't have to be big!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
epicsonic98

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:05 am

I want to buy some sets of feeders my id is 103487730
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!   Today at 8:32 pm

Back to top Go down

⚘ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇғʟɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ⚘ 3✩s, 4✩s, Feeders, and Goddesses for sale!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1