HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:05 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
I feel sorry for you albumers that have to deal with this stuff. :(Glad I'm immune.
Yea T_T

NEOLITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHH

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Been having problem with forums. Finally fixed, so will update!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:33 am

Adding 2 new scammers. 1 scammed lightgod and one is bennymantis who scammed a long time ally and created an alt... Scammed. Joker and King Arthur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:21 am

Swansonronald wrote:
Adding 2 new scammers. 1 scammed lightgod and one is bennymantis who scammed a long time ally and created an alt... Scammed. Joker and King Arthur.

Not just that, another person will be added as a 'suspicious person' for supporting a scammer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:24 pm

bumping this thread for awareness

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Swansonronald wrote:

BennyMantas

Fantasica87

-and-

PlatinumGloom

appear to be the same person.

PlatinumGloom has been attempting to lure people away from ftrade chat for deals. His story has evolved from multiple lies and he gets better and refining it each time. PlatinumGloom - account created the same day that CMNova was ripped off by BennyMantas. Same units and more appeared on this account that day, with the excuse that he "was a ranker and didn't like spam ads." Also refused to disclose his main ranker account with anyone. Investigation concluded that there is currently no ranker for the KA event that this could have been. Account also had one ally. Since then, he's retold his story to other suckers as "he was hacked on his main," but managed to transfer over all his units, then some, then only a couple. The dates he gives for the hack are never the same. He recently said "before princess event" but that makes it impossible for him to have ranked KA. Screenshots of recent convo where he changed his story from what he said initially when identified as the scammer:  1, 2, 3 (links)

BennyMantas was an active player that saw an opening to swipe several high value units and took it. He then said his phone was stolen, then hacked, and that the thief/hacker took all of the valuable units from the account in Fantasica. Also said he had to delete his Facebook due to postings from the hacker. That somehow a random phone thief in a restaurant (his claim) would know how to unlock the device, go for Fantasica, know what they were looking at, and know that there was any value, instead of going for the banking apps and then wiping the phone for use or resale is the most illogical thing ever imagined.

It's also speculated that there are a couple other accounts linked to BennyMantas/PlatinumGloom, but proof isn't as concrete in those other cases...yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanygondez

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:26 am

Dont blame those scammer because of who gv a chance of being scammed,thats the point....so tired many idiot getting scammed within same reason, ALBUM. Pls dont be like an angel here,this is fanta not poneyville. U gv fo album means its ur risk thats it. Idk how come ppl still trust with ppl that u dont even know bout him/her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:42 am

I wouldn't blame the players for being nice in anwsering to another's plea. The ones i'd really blame are the ones who break the trust and cause all this ruckus (the scammers, that is), hence the need to maintain this list active so that players can still album cards while being wary of the fakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Bump. I'll do the most editing from now on since Swanson quitted </3

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:12 pm

He quit? Wasn't he just #1 from Whisper event?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camericanbad

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:18 pm

qselnoeri on the list was my ally. everyday he asked me if he could album but I saw the posts on his wall and then I saw this list and I de allied him. I don't "album" really anyways but thank you for raising awareness because I may have had a moment of weakness with an ally and done it, but its not worth it.i think he has alts too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:48 pm

asdurfut #58756168 = xdeb scammer:(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:18 am

iBump

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri May 02, 2014 11:54 am

Bump

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezodan

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Wed May 14, 2014 10:03 am

hi,I don't know if this is the right place, but I'd like to report Nazubi, after he offered for my unit and offered trade, I replied. He tradelocked me for 14+ hours while putting my unit on fantasitrade and advertising on allot of walls untill he found a buyer for more he kept me tradelocked.

Even though I was fireselling my unit for an extremly low price, instead of firesale it within the shortest time he tradelocked me... while false advertising with my unit on fantasitrade even though he did not own her (yet). Later I found out this has happend to allot of people, even now his wall is full with people who are currently being tradelocked in the same way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:04 am

Bump cause scammers suck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Today at 6:54 am

Back to top Go down

My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2