HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Swansonronald



Join date : 2013-10-16
Posts : 70

PostSubject: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:27 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT:

It's me Luzi. I'll be taking over the thread mainly. Swanson has retired, but sometimes he'll update it.


I will not always be around but I'm getting quite annoyed that people get scammed. We'll see if this helps... I'm going to start keeping a list of people I am fairly certain are scammers in Fanta. Do what you want with it...

ThroneKing7 - 100644269
Crazyvandyk - 70336179
Jjanker - 6612569
Yumochii02 - 48858562
::Mage:: - 101802745
Angelsdeath0 - 29138313
Deathlekid - 86093077
Divica - 108613220
Fantafun80 - 62670696
Stephensvet - 53758896
Stephanietran3 - 47455566
Anemone13 - 115361311
Fkmeeer - 69249338
DC-Pile - 85109714
Destroy1321 - 114919403
PlatinumGloom - 118279705 (scammed Joker+KA)
Sortegaa3 - 117077888 (scammed astarte)
VitasFan - Scammed Edea+300 te.
Peeeiear - 68994594 (scammed KA, Fuhrer, Clarisse. Now pretending to be misskillstreak and rmt.)
ItalianoVero22 - 72687250(scammed Freyja, Euphemia and Mimic and lies that the victim would have gifted them to them)
mntdoubledew - 85239835(scammed Fuhrer, Russel, Sere, Maribell, 6* Pile, Will, Monnae, Reimund + 2 5* monsters and a another 6*)
Rookie2014 - 113224802 (mntdoubledew's alt. I talked to them in kik and apparently after seeing images from the scam mntdoulbedew did, it was the same kik I talked to.)
qselnoeri - 60413644 (multiple scams)
Kuchox - 85774270 (scammed Moroz and Cuniculi)
Asduruft - 58756168 (multiple scams)
R34P3Rx0FxF34R - 72888640 (scammed Frene)
Ivotronico - 51939568 (scammed Alvida & Matahari)


Now a couple of notes about preventing scams... Trick #1... Don't album. If that's not possible, take equal collateral (or as close to it as possible.) Finally, when you click on the arrow next to a user's lead you will so some additional details about the user. Some information that's helpful: When was the account started? A recent account is more likely to be a throwaway. What is the account's album count? If an account doesn't have an album count over 500 and there aren't mitigating factors (you know the person), then they're certainly more likely to scam. Finally, what's the accounts win/loss record... Scammers generally have more losses than wins, as there are groups of people that like to attack them.

Thanks,
Ron


Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Sun May 25, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 26 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Ivotronico)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:34 pm

I have also heard angelsdeath0 (ID: 29138313) has been a repeat offender with scamming and tends to do it when old members aren't aware of his/her appearance ingame.

Figured you might want to be cautious of that number as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Swansonronald



Join date : 2013-10-16
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:12 pm

memphiskite wrote:
I have also heard angelsdeath0 (ID: 29138313) has been a repeat offender with scamming and tends to do it when old members aren't aware of his/her appearance ingame.

Figured you might want to be cautious of that number as well...

Thank u very much. I would hope that anyone who reads my post checks that persons win/loss as I suggest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amasuro
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-09
Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:25 am

Swansonronald wrote:
Now a couple of notes about preventing scams... Trick #1... Don't album. If that's not possible, when you click on the arrow next to a user's lead you will so some additional details about the user. Some information that's helpful: When was the account started? A recent account is more likely to be a throwaway. What is the account's album count? If an account doesn't have an album count over 500 and there aren't mitigating factors (you know the person), then they're certainly more likely to scam. Finally, what's the accounts win/loss record... Scammers generally have more losses than wins, as there are groups of people that like to attack them.
Probably the best tip regarding albuming is to never trust anybody, unless you know them irl. Seriously, its the internet; any player, well-off or not, can scam you and proceed to create a new identity. There's been numerous stories where a trusted friend, forumer, or long time ally turned scammer.

As someone who lets most people album any of my cards (minus one), I always expect that my card will be scammed (even when I receive equal collateral). It'll make me feel a lot less worse if it does get scammed.

Oh yeah, and speaking of collateral, please don't give me 3x to 5x the card worth as collateral just to prove your not a scammer. That stuff is reeeeeeeeeeeeally tempting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilyere
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-25
Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:30 am

Want to add the following to this list as well:
ahhe1984 - 44865227
Herane - 11820940
rjcabral96 - 62090007 (and watch out for any variation of this name)

I am so mad that people have been repeatedly scammed by Angelsdeath0 and jjanker. jjanker uses alts apparently, but Angelsdeath0 has scammed multiple times on the same account. If you are albuming, always check to see if the trade is equal, and if that account is trustworthy! And be very wary of people demanding pure TE collateral for an album trade.

Most of the time, the accounts stats will tell you if they're trustworthy, but this is not quite true in the case of crazyvandyk and Yumochii02. In this case, don't go lending units out to your allies without collateral either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-17
Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:51 am

Amasuro wrote:
Swansonronald wrote:
Now a couple of notes about preventing scams... Trick #1... Don't album. If that's not possible, when you click on the arrow next to a user's lead you will so some additional details about the user. Some information that's helpful: When was the account started? A recent account is more likely to be a throwaway. What is the account's album count? If an account doesn't have an album count over 500 and there aren't mitigating factors (you know the person), then they're certainly more likely to scam. Finally, what's the accounts win/loss record... Scammers generally have more losses than wins, as there are groups of people that like to attack them.
Probably the best tip regarding albuming is to never trust anybody, unless you know them irl. Seriously, its the internet; any player, well-off or not, can scam you and proceed to create a new identity. There's been numerous stories where a trusted friend, forumer, or long time ally turned scammer.

As someone who lets most people album any of my cards (minus one), I always expect that my card will be scammed (even when I receive equal collateral). It'll make me feel a lot less worse if it does get scammed.

Oh yeah, and speaking of collateral, please don't give me 3x to 5x the card worth as collateral just to prove your not a scammer. That stuff is reeeeeeeeeeeeally tempting.


This really much proves that anyone can really be a scammer, giving up the circumstance.

I wish Fantasica would do a "limited time trade" option, in which an untradable copy of 1 card on each trade side with the same rarity is created on the other player, to later vanish after 5 minutes or so. Only currency items wouldn't be copied but instead really given in the trade, enabling the service of rare card albuming to continue without much of an hidrance.

I know Mobage can create such a procedure (untradable cards, check; removing cards, check; create a copy while still leaving the original - think of the failure on awakenings, only that, whenthe procedure fails, rather than just giving us the card, they give the other trader the untradable copy). All they need to do is to create a trade command with some of the "administrator" game commands and place a few conditions on the card data themselves.

Doing this would probably dimish a lot of the scamming around. If anyone can send this kind of software suggestion to Moba (i'm saying this to players with links to jappanese players, who can then make said suggestion to Moba) with details on how to apply the commands would give them the sort of a "half-done favor" and they would tend to finish the command by themselves and do a boon to, if not one, all the Fantasica servers.

Unless they really want the game to die, that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Swansoooon.

I dunno what to do. The other List of Scammers thread is dead in the Trading Center... Hmmmm.

Link to the old thread.

Copy the info from there. I think it's better in the Game Discussion anyway.

But please try to keep it calm as possible. The other is actually "closed", because it was rather a witch hunt then anything else. ><

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald



Join date : 2013-10-16
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:50 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Swansoooon.

I dunno what to do. The other List of Scammers thread is dead in the Trading Center... Hmmmm.

Link to the old thread.

Copy the info from there. I think it's better in the Game Discussion anyway.

But please try to keep it calm as possible. The other is actually "closed", because it was rather a witch hunt then anything else. ><

Thanks, my plan is to actually only link to people I'm fairly certain are scammers and generally ill do my own investigation... I'm not a scam hunter but my hope is that by having a master list, some people can be saved from being screwed. The list won't be comprehensive and I won't update it when I'm away on any trips...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Swansonronald wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Swansoooon.

I dunno what to do. The other List of Scammers thread is dead in the Trading Center... Hmmmm.

Link to the old thread.

Copy the info from there. I think it's better in the Game Discussion anyway.

But please try to keep it calm as possible. The other is actually "closed", because it was rather a witch hunt then anything else. ><

Thanks, my plan is to actually only link to people I'm fairly certain are scammers and generally ill do my own investigation... I'm not a scam hunter but my hope is that by having a master list, some people can be saved from being screwed. The list won't be comprehensive and I won't update it when I'm away on any trips...

I rather create a trust list than a scammer list... IMO

Besides, you can't just prevent scams by creating this list. Even rankers turn to scammers for reasons that we don't know of...

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald



Join date : 2013-10-16
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:04 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Swansonronald wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Swansoooon.

I dunno what to do. The other List of Scammers thread is dead in the Trading Center... Hmmmm.

Link to the old thread.

Copy the info from there. I think it's better in the Game Discussion anyway.

But please try to keep it calm as possible. The other is actually "closed", because it was rather a witch hunt then anything else. ><

Thanks, my plan is to actually only link to people I'm fairly certain are scammers and generally ill do my own investigation... I'm not a scam hunter but my hope is that by having a master list, some people can be saved from being screwed. The list won't be comprehensive and I won't update it when I'm away on any trips...

I rather create a trust list than a scammer list... IMO

Besides, you can't just prevent scams by creating this list. Even rankers turn to scammers for reasons that we don't know of...

I actually think having a list of trusted individuals is worse than having a list of "scammers" as those trusted individuals can build enough equity to do large scams... I'm really just hoping to prevent a few people getting scammed by the major scammer accounts (who do the bulk of scamming) and give some advice on how not to get scammed if u choose to album... Getting scammed by a close ally isn't really preventable to me... It's the nature of the game. There's a few people who have revealed themselves "in real life" so I guess if someone wants to take people's real life names and addresses and call those people "trusted" that'd create a trusted trader list but that's also require a lot of work lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:45 am

Swansonronald wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Swansoooon.

I dunno what to do. The other List of Scammers thread is dead in the Trading Center... Hmmmm.

Link to the old thread.

Copy the info from there. I think it's better in the Game Discussion anyway.

But please try to keep it calm as possible. The other is actually "closed", because it was rather a witch hunt then anything else. ><

Thanks, my plan is to actually only link to people I'm fairly certain are scammers and generally ill do my own investigation... I'm not a scam hunter but my hope is that by having a master list, some people can be saved from being screwed. The list won't be comprehensive and I won't update it when I'm away on any trips...

I'd include the inactive scammers, because most of the time they may have a alt and wait until most ppl forgot them and then they come back, scamming someone who didn't knew about them. That's how Angelsdeath0 it did 5 times.

Also, if you're gone, I can update the last, because I'm a global moderator and can edit your posts.

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeviathanTM



Join date : 2013-01-05
Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:46 am

In my personal opinion never, ever, EVER, E.V.E.R, "album" for ANY reason whether you know them or not. You might as well be handing them the keys to your brand new car and say go ahead, you can have it and that comment I am being generous with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:16 am

Got two more, 53758896 and 97779540.

Not sure of 97779540 though because when I checked, he wasn't under suspicion of scamming. Just be careful at least.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald



Join date : 2013-10-16
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:55 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Got two more, 53758896 and 97779540.

Not sure of 97779540 though because when I checked, he wasn't under suspicion of scamming. Just be careful at least.

I added the first, as I've heard stephensvet scammed ethel6. I didn't add the second... Luzi, you are always free to edit my post. I trust that ull add true scammers Smile ill be on and off in Feb but when I'm on I will try to update... Also, Kuro, I hope u figure out the website for these guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:04 pm

Swansonronald wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Got two more, 53758896 and 97779540.

Not sure of 97779540 though because when I checked, he wasn't under suspicion of scamming. Just be careful at least.

I added the first, as I've heard stephensvet scammed ethel6. I didn't add the second... Luzi, you are always free to edit my post. I trust that ull add true scammers :)ill be on and off in Feb but when I'm on I will try to update... Also, Kuro, I hope u figure out the website for these guys!

97779540 is an alt who is controlled by stephensvet, so concerns should be made aware for those who get in contact with 97779540.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:59 pm

jjanker94 is a CONFIRMED scammer. (6612569)

Scammed Swimsuit Borage from fonfoncute and scammed Ethelred 7* from a forum member, Caimsen

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Scammer Stephanietran3(47455566) scammed two Liz 7* from Kayoreen(35330827) when Kayoreen asked to album Colbert with the two Liz 7* as collat.

SS Kayoreen made:
 

These were during the trade.

JusticeFox13 (70222025) informed me about the scam:

Kik chat with him:
 

Here's a Kik convo between Thickcobra(53437457) and Kayoreen. In the middle of the scam:

Kik convo Thickcobra and Kayoreen:
 

Then I went to Steph's wall and posted Scammer alerts and later this happened:

Stephanietran3 accusing me and everyone else as scammer who leaves scammer alerts on their wall:
 

So you all know I'm not a scammer too, haha...

Here you can see that Kayoreen posted AFTER the scam Colbert for sale for two Liz 7* on fantasitrade! If Kayoreen would have been the scammer, they wouldn't do that...

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:29 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Scammer Stephanietran3(47455566) scammed two Liz 7* from Kayoreen(35330827) when Kayoreen asked to album Colbert with the two Liz 7* as collat.

SS Kayoreen made:
 

These were during the trade.

JusticeFox13 (70222025) informed me about the scam:

Kik chat with him:
 

Here's a Kik convo between Thickcobra(53437457) and Kayoreen. In the middle of the scam:

Kik convo Thickcobra and Kayoreen:
 

Then I went to Steph's wall and posted Scammer alerts and later this happened:

Stephanietran3 accusing me and everyone else as scammer who leaves scammer alerts on their wall:
 

So you all know I'm not a scammer too, haha...

Here you can see that Kayoreen posted AFTER the scam Colbert for sale for two Liz 7* on fantasitrade! If Kayoreen would have been the scammer, they wouldn't do that...

Update: hoangtu19s (57545569) has been accusing of kayoreen of scamming.

Since the scam of Kayoreen has been proven to be true and kayoreen is not a scammer, hoangtu19s is mostly likely an accomplice with stephanietran3

This player has no record of scamming but please take note and trade with this player at your own risk.



_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:30 pm

fantafun80 and DIVICA reared his/her ugly head again.

The circumstances around this particular scammer deal with things that violate the ToS and the rules here on the forum, but be aware that this person (and alt) can not be trusted and will leave you with nothing for your exchange if you attempt to interact with them.

Nervvie69 engaged in an exchange with this user (and/or alt) and lost everything.

How isn't important. What matters is who. Do not interact with this user. They are untrustworthy and of poor character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald



Join date : 2013-10-16
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Added user fkmeeer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald



Join date : 2013-10-16
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:51 pm

JJanker another alt... Anemone13... This time he went so for as to try to craft a reputation and accuse someone else of scamming. People are at least getting collateral now, but collateral worth less than what they traded... My suggestion is still to not album with unknowns and to be careful but seems like some people just don't listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Divica/Fantafun80 (same person) did it again yesterday.

The user that was hit has submitted screenshots of kik and in-game exchanges to Fanta and Mobage in an effort to have this player banned. Victim realizes they'll likely be banned as well, but I just hope the ban happens no matter what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald



Join date : 2013-10-16
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:56 pm

New type of scam. People offering to trade "modded" units for better units lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:10 am

DCPilz-E (85109714) scammed Jpop18(69458647) of jpop's ethel, neolith (U) and Yuurei

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:58 am

I feel sorry for you albumers that have to deal with this stuff. Sad Glad I'm immune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams   Today at 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My List of Fanta Scammers/Preventing Album Scams
» [Closed] 歌ってみた (utattemita) Album List
» List of e-publishers
» Curses! Skaven Hero Equipment list
» Doctor figures variants list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: