HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

4* frustrations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeviathanTM

PostSubject: 4* frustrations    Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:46 pm

so most of my "army" is consisting of 4*'s. I am frustrated because I am getting 3-4 4*s every other week and I am overloaded right now, between trying to grind out my 3 pages of 4*'s which takes literally weeks to do in a 5 ally Quest and trying to determine whether they are actually worth trading or sacrificing. Which brings me to my other dilemma.

4*'s are from what I remember better used as sacrificing. which leads me BACK to the grinding issue...so as you can tell I am overwhelmed. I heard trade worth is a single TE for 4*'s or at least it was when I was last on this forum, but also what if I am trying to build an army for an event? Shouldn't I at least try to hold on to one or two 4*'s?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* frustrations    Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:01 pm

If they're your best units, then you gotta keep 3 around or so. You could conceivably rely on your allies for the heavy lifting as outside Colo / Arena / GW you don't need a full team (I think).

Right now 4* feeders are around 1 TE / Pot a piece, with some people selling as low as 3 pure for a set.

So ya, the value of 4*'s is pretty low. However, that means the value of 5*'s isn't all that much better (and you can see people doom-glooming the death of 6*'s too).

While I've had trouble selling Gods / leveled 4*'s for pure, I have had luck trading them for 5*'s. I don't know if 5* sell easier, but at least I have better units to work with.

Speaking of which I should start selling those 5*'s now that trade lock is over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* frustrations    Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 pm

I feed my 4*'s to level 10 using 1* and 2* feeders. Then feed the 10*s to my desired unit.

I have over 40x 4*s, just from the recent GW tickets. And of course, with Premium and 4* tickets coming ever few days from log-in rewards.

it takes more time to level and sell them, or selling them in general. I rather just eat them or leanna them. They arent worth anything at all in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abraxan

PostSubject: Re: 4* frustrations    Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:51 am

People buy
- 2x 4*feeders lvl80 OR
- 5x4*feeder lvl 40 OR
- 4x goddess
for 2 TE. Save the tradeble pots/te, then buy 5x 5* lvl1 team for ~10 te/pot or cheap 6* unit. Just look on fantasitrade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* frustrations    Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:21 am

You can actually find a set of fresh 5*'s for much less than 10 pure. I think I saw someone selling for 5 pure, which makes sense as some of the less desirable 5*'s do sell for 1 pure (poor, poor unloved Amavel).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M60A1
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* frustrations    Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:52 am

Just sell the as a feeder. Level your 4* and wait until the panel "Enchanted Rate Boost"
has been flipped. There people will buy feeders and you can make some profit to get you
better units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4* frustrations    Today at 3:26 pm

Back to top Go down

4* frustrations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: