HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

New and spirited~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DayXNight

PostSubject: New and spirited~   Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:46 am

Hello everyone,
I started to play Fantasica two days ago and it hit bulls eye. Fantastica got a lot of characteristics from other games "Which I like", and it is kind of like Final Fantasy Tactics which brings out nostalgic memories "Especially the artwork".

Today I googled for a Fantasicaforum and found this place. I hope we can all get along and I will be looking forward to be a member of this forum.

P.S
Currently looking for allies. It seems to be almost impossible to get an ally. I've tried for almost 2 days and no one have responded to my ally invitations .-.

IGN: DayXNight
ID: 48246009
Back to top Go down
View user profile
senzas

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:19 pm

I sent you an ally request, it can be really hard to find an ally sometimes, I understand. I hope you enjoy your time playing Fantastical, if you need any help just message me in game or on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi Dayx! Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that your search lead you here. And I agree with your points, those were what lead me to Fantasica (from RoB) haha. :-)

If you haven't done so, please take the time to read through the Forum Policies.

Our Fantasica Encyclopedia has plenty of useful information to help you get started out in the game. A must read!

The Trading Center comes with its own set of rules, which can be accessed in this  Trading Center Rules. If you're going to partake in the trading portion of the game, please do take the time to read the following:

Our Stance with Silicon Studio/Mobage

How Not to Get Scammed While Trading

The best way I say to fully enjoy the game is be equipped with the knowledge so you don't fall into the traps/pitfalls that so many people in the past have! :-)

With the formalities out of the way, welcome again to the forum. 

And if you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol ).

You can also contact any of the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - he's the one responsible for our profile sigs and avatars. If you'd like one personalized, I suggest going to the General Chat : Profile Sig. thread of his and put in your request, and pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Have fun, enjoy the game, and good luck in making more allies! :-)
And nice to meet you of course haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Smile

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 pm

sent you a request for ally!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DayXNight

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:42 pm

I don't know where my last coment went, but I will try once more >.>

Thanks for the warm welcome ^^
@pnoytroi,senzas, ElysianField

and thanks for all the ally invites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:53 pm

^ I share your sentiments about the FFT especially the artwork. Also, the way you deploy your units kind of reminds me of FFT in the "lobby" so to speak when you are setting up your formation. That was my favorite game of all time and I connected it the same way you did.

I also found the forum exactly the same way you did - your whole post sounds like a page from my book about a month ago. Welcome to the game and hope to see you around - this forum is a great place and I would really point you to the encyclopedia section if you haven't already been there - there are some REALLY good guides to help you get started out.

Keep up with the ally thing - as you get better leaders and meet more people (on here especially) your ally list will grow and grow. I personally don't have any spots but I'll let you know if I do.

PS - Orlando looks like he could have been Ramza's brother - love that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:57 pm

i will send you an ally request for at least till friday

depending on the event to come i will drop a few allies and write their Id down if they don't have a maxed 4*

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 pm

sent an ally request as well. i usually check my phone every hour so you should be able to use me often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jwoohoo

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:58 pm

accepted it! thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DayXNight

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:07 am

King-Shawe wrote:
^ I share your sentiments about the FFT especially the artwork. Also, the way you deploy your units kind of reminds me of FFT in the "lobby" so to speak when you are setting up your formation. That was my favorite game of all time and I connected it the same way you did.

I also found the forum exactly the same way you did - your whole post sounds like a page from my book about a month ago. Welcome to the game and hope to see you around - this forum is a great place and I would really point you to the encyclopedia section if you haven't already been there - there are some REALLY good guides to help you get started out.

Keep up with the ally thing - as you get better leaders and meet more people (on here especially) your ally list will grow and grow. I personally don't have any spots but I'll let you know if I do.

PS - Orlando looks like he could have been Ramza's brother - love that.
Awesome to know that we got that in common Very Happy

Working on my 4* I will try to max it out ASAP. @ElysianField
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DayXNight

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:16 am

bongun4 wrote:
sent an ally request as well. i usually check my phone every hour so you should be able to use me often.

I don't think I recieved it, I fell asleep while playing the game yesterday :'3.
Either way, the game will totally disturb my studies, so I will only play it during weekdays. I'm usually gone during weekends because my parents enjoy to spend the weekends camping at the mountains, and because the mountains don't have free or accessible WiFi I usually bring my books and do my homework there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 am

That's good to hear you will Smile

Terror of the End [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:56 am

Hello! Nice to meetcha cheers Welcome to the forums! We definitely have a great community here! Everybody's so friendly and nice :]

If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM or msg me in game! Although, it *may* get bumped off, so maybe here would be better xD If you ever want to chat in game though, just msg me and check if I'm on. I usually am! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and spirited~   Today at 6:55 am

Back to top Go down

New and spirited~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1