HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ceres

PostSubject: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:50 pm

So one question now i read in the  Announcements trading Goddes outside the Game, and now i see here people are still trading in the Forums?
Either way are the just ignoreant and risking to get a berma ban or is it now allowed to trade Goddes in Forums?

I want to know it and i am not willing to take a risk, because if one of the Game Makers see this here and gives me than a berma ban O_o..
I personally dont like it, its hard really hard to Trade Goddess in the Game for TE/P and i think Fantasica knows it, are they now trying to make more profit and money from it, bye forbidding people outside to trade Godess?

One other thing i think its greedy, Hero points are gone, you earned this points bye inviting others, which is good advertisting for the game itself, the only way to get potions is than one with the logg in bonus, and there you can only get with much Luck one, the hero points gave you the options to trade for rare cards, potions and other things.
So P/TE are now more often to get, if you invest NOW money in P&TE from the shop, or you´ll get with much luck a p from the logg in bonus-_- Which is kind of unfair and greedy, This system only supports now the player who invests Money in this game and now longer the free players.

I am not willing to spend 300€ or more for a 7* thats just insane!
To Trade P/1 in the game?
I am playing now for a long time and i was only able to get 1P and 1TE and i think Fantasica knows this and trys to get on this way more money from its players, and if this keeps up ill quit.
Free player will no longer be equal with Player who invests money if Fantasica want to go on this way all i can i say is: This game is founded as a free to play game in the google story, and shame on you fantasica.

I dont care if i know get banned for this, those conditions are now only unfair, i was thinking about investing in a better 6* but not for 50-100 Euros, thats insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shure
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:22 pm

It's not about having shops etc outside game, like it works here. What is forbidden is trading outside game - like paying real money or other real stuff for the cards etc. Also didn't you mean goods, not goddes?

Hero points... yes, I had like 5000, wanted to exchange when I'll be ranking... hope they're not permanently gone ( I don't really know much about it, stopped caring much about fanta )

This game became pay to play, let's face it. You play free? Don't expect anything. I finally got 7* ( Ethelred which is half/ 1/3 price of other 7* ) after 1 year of playing EVERYDAY, 10h+, 20 when ranking. And it was before mobage got THAT greedy. It is just silly, and tbh I see people ranking top 10-ish as sick people. It is sick to me to spend so much for game. You have too much money? Buy gifts for your family or spend it for charity if you don't have better things to buy than card packs. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Attempting to trade RMT is strictly forbidden in the forums.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:38 pm

shure wrote:
It's not about having shops etc outside game, like it works here. What is forbidden is trading outside game - like paying real money or other real stuff for the cards etc. Also didn't you mean goods, not goddes?

Hero points... yes, I had like 5000, wanted to exchange when I'll be ranking... hope they're not permanently gone ( I don't really know much about it, stopped caring much about fanta )

This game became pay to play, let's face it. You play free? Don't expect anything. I finally got 7* ( Ethelred which is half/ 1/3 price of other 7* ) after 1 year of playing EVERYDAY, 10h+, 20 when ranking. And it was before mobage got THAT greedy. It is just silly, and tbh I see people ranking top 10-ish as sick people. It is sick to me to spend so much for game. You have too much money? Buy gifts for your family or spend it for charity if you don't have better things to buy than card packs. <3

I shouldn expect anything?well i guess you see then free players as weak players?
Well poor little me free player i managed to get many beautiful 4*cards and two 6* Units and i want to get a better 6* but not for every expensive price, so sry youre talking like you would think Players who invest money are the best, and i dont like that-.-
I dont have much money, thats why i think the conditons for free players should be fair and equal!!
Who do you think you are you can judge and talk about me this way?! Mad 
Wow i never got angry that much from a reply-_- i feel bad for you that all hero points are gone, that isnt quite fair from fantasica, and its my decision who much i am willing to pay for a 6* or nothing! but this game is more and more forcing you this way to pay more and more, and all you do is support that kind of greed.. i hate that>_< This games doesnt even have a storyline your just paying for a card thats looks good and has good skills thats about it i am not willing to pay that much money for it..and noppe i meant godess..i still have some godess  in my inventory and the chances to trade them for p/te dont often happen that much..thats why i dont like it not that fantasica forbids to trade godess outside of fantasica.

KuroStar wrote:
Attempting to trade RMT is strictly forbidden in the forums.

Finally a fair and straight answer thank you, but why are then still the threads open in the trade sector?O_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:58 pm

You don't seem to understand RMT. RMT is real money trade. Not buying pack in game with your own money but say selling all of your 7* units on Ebay for actual cash. That is what is forbidden. The trade threads on this forum are just basically a sale ad. The trades themselves are all within fantasica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:13 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:
You don't seem to understand RMT. RMT is real money trade. Not buying pack in game with your own money but say selling all of your 7* units on Ebay for actual cash. That is what is forbidden. The trade threads on this forum are just basically a sale ad. The trades themselves are all within fantasica.
and to trade in forums is allowed but to buy a card from ebay not?

still, its still unfair :/ the people here and on ebay can  demand any price they want for a 6* 7* and you even dont have the security that you GET the wanted unit :(that is what i dont like about this buy and trading system.
I hope when i invest only once in a 6*ill get a good one and that  the seller is not cheating on me :/
How big are the chances to draw a good 6* from a back you can buy?or will i still than get only 4*5* units?that would be frustating..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:00 pm

From what I can understand, most of the information we provide here in the forums is just from the game itself and has very little to do with RMT. The reason for that is because we have mods here that eliminate any such activity to keep the forums going. So, all the information we have here can be posted back into the game if we wanted to. That is, if you're ok with typing a 256 character sale advertisement onto someone's wall with the 40 character limit per message...

If you are initiating a trade with another player involving their 5* Julia & your 2 TE, Mobage won't act on it because it was already allowed within the game rules. This forum was only set up by a few dedicated (and now retired) players who wanted to bring the community together, as well as allow many players to create a more easily accessible place to view each other's cards.

However, if one were to involve a money transaction through PayPal or eBay with another player, since the money isn't going directly to Mobage themselves, this act is considered illegal. Sure, the process through RMT isn't safe as you have mentioned, but scamming & cheating has always been a part of any online game. Heck, some people still scam from others without even involving any illegal activities. Someone lies, the other willingly believes it and falls into the trap. It's how some humans choose to live their lives.

As for the Hero Points being disabled during the Guild War Event, you can blame Fantasica for that completely. They stuffed up and ruined it for many at the worst time.

Last edited by memphiskite on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
kalivon

PostSubject: Re: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:33 am

Bah! I had 7k hero points banked for a rainy day. Looks like i've been boned. Thanks Fanta!

Ceres I think you misunderstood what shure was trying to say. shure was trying to say Fanta used to treat free players better. Now Fanta is strictly favoring the Paying players. Shure is basically agreeing with you! So you didn't need to get angry. It seems English is not your native language. But that's ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shure
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 am

WTF Cares, calm down please, you see problem where there isn't. Where I said free players are worse? Than I would offend myself since I'm free player. I just talk about good ranking/many 7*, you can't "expect anything" with it since this game became pay to win. You can be BEST free player in the world and what? When this game is constructed as full wallet > skill and time given.
Old players had more chance since market wasn't that crashed and it was possible to grind 6* ( now in most events "grindable" 6* is impossible without spending, EVEN playing 24h/7.

You surely read just begining of my opinion and acted all rage... if not... you think I call "better players payers oh ah" a sick people? LOGIC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Ceres wrote:
shure wrote:

I shouldn expect anything?well i guess you see then free players as weak players?
Well poor little me free player i managed to get many beautiful 4*cards and two 6* Units and i want to get a better 6* but not for every expensive price, so sry youre talking like you would think Players who invest money are the best, and i dont like that-.-
I dont have much money, thats why i think the conditons for free players should be fair and equal!!
Who do you think you are you can judge and talk about me this way?! Mad 
Wow i never got angry that much from a reply-_- i feel bad for you that all hero points are gone, that isnt quite fair from fantasica, and its my decision who much i am willing to pay for a 6* or nothing! but this game is more and more forcing you this way to pay more and more, and all you do is support that kind of greed.. i hate that>_< This games doesnt even have a storyline your just paying for a card thats looks good and has good skills thats about it i am not willing to pay that much money for it..and noppe i meant godess..i still have some godess  in my inventory and the chances to trade them for p/te dont often happen that much..thats why i dont like it not that fantasica forbids to trade godess outside of fantasica.

Wow, wow, wow. Please stay calm. Sure wasn't trying to offend you. Shure just said that this game is money greedy and as a free player you just have a hard time and Shure just explained how it is for them and that they aren't rewarded enough for their time they invest into Fantasica.

They weren't offending you any time. JUST explaining the game and I can agree on that. Fantasica IS a money greedy game that expects from anyone to spend a huge amount, otherwise you've to work very hard and I'm also a free player, so yeah.

shure wrote:
This game became pay to play, let's face it. You play free? Don't expect anything.

Shure wasn't offending you with that, no. Shure was explaining with these short sentences how the game works. It wasn't directed towards you. It was just explained sweet and short how Fantasica works.

Ceres wrote:
and to trade in forums is allowed but to buy a card from ebay not?

still, its still unfair :/ the people here and on ebay can  demand any price they want for a 6* 7* and you even dont have the security that you GET the wanted unit :(that is what i dont like about this buy and trading system.
I hope when i invest only once in a 6*ill get a good one and that  the seller is not cheating on me :/
How big are the chances to draw a good 6* from a back you can buy?or will i still than get only 4*5* units?that would be frustating..

As KuroStar said, only RMT(real money trading) isn't allowed. Also, trading Fantasica cards for other games(Blood Brother, Rage of Bahamut and etc.) isn't allowed too, BUT it is allowed to do NORMAL trades with Fantasica content. So, thus it is allowed to have a Trade thread in the Trading Center section as long as you don't break the rules of the Forums or Fantasica.

Also, Ebay and the Forum is something different. We do not allow REAL MONEY TRADING or CROSS-TRADING, but we allowe IN-GAME TRADES, like Goddesses for TE, because that's what the game is for! If someone attends to do RMT or cross-trading, he'll be warned or banned. Depending.

I hope your question was answered with that.

P.S.: I think you didn't understood the rules. Maybe you should re-read them and maybe you'll see that SiliconStudios isn't forbidding normal trade threads as long as you don't harm any rules.

And if this doesn't keep calm, like it outbursting rage again, I'll probably close this thread to avoid more tension. >_<

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.   Today at 1:47 am

Back to top Go down

Trading Goddes in Forums is allowed and forbidden and some other Critic about Hero Points taken away.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1