HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Attack animation dmg difference

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ham85

PostSubject: Attack animation dmg difference   Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Just recently noticed that whenever I deploy my Clarissa 6* versus Record there is a variation in her damage. I've only noticed it on this fight as he is weakest to missile attacks and only use her on him so far. Basically she normally hits for roughly 131600 but whenever she attacks during Records attack animation it shows her dmg as 123510 about an 8000 difference.

Was just hoping to see if anyone else noticed something similar or if it was happening on other fights and I just hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ham85

PostSubject: Re: Attack animation dmg difference   Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:13 am

As an update tried deploying Clarissa during Cion and also saw varying damage numbers during Cions attack animation. I've only seen it when using Clarissa so far so anyone with her who could test it as well and respond if they see a difference with her or may know why there's a difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Attack animation dmg difference   Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 pm

I've seen the difference you've noted with Record and Cion as well. Never noticed anything with Alma fortunately and haven't paid enough attention against Calcitrare or Trane or the other limited bosses.

As for which units, it appeared to happen to every unit I deployed against Record / Cion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack animation dmg difference   Today at 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Attack animation dmg difference
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1