HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:13 am

<3<3<3 for a Golem ty!!! that alone is better that any 6* you could have sent my way ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paul996633

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:24 am

Colaleon wrote:
Alright, all of the players on the list should have received 5 cards. I still have 9 fresh 5*s left, some maxed 4* monsters, a lot of goddesses and even more fresh LE 4*s. Those I'll send to allies, but also to other players who post in this topic like paul996633 and Smrideatiger76. So if you want some free cards, post now. Wink

PS: I have a ridiculous amount of Leana points. I also have 6 4*+ tix and 63 prem tix that I can open or turn in for even more Leana points. Any suggestions on what I should do with those? Do the bags from Leana currently contain Black Cups that I could gift?

Woo hoo! Really was hoping for a 6* but anything will help.
Currently having trouble with the first stage of the grail battle due to only having one maxed out 5*.
TY once again and gl with whatever you decide to pursue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm just about always interested in cute units. :3 lol

Dunno about the cups from leana but I'm not using points on her shop atm due to the recuit event going currently thus putting soul stone S in her draw pool for goody bags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Nah, no cups in Leana's shop.

Shame I can't have those Brave Points Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Thanks Colaleon, I'm very happy with my gift.

Hope to see you around again soon.

& should you ever want to rejoin just send me a message here and I'll give you some gifts back Smile

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Any LE 4*s I can buy? Plssss :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PangCY
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Colaleon wrote:
Alright, all of the players on the list should have received 5 cards. I still have 9 fresh 5*s left, some maxed 4* monsters, a lot of goddesses and even more fresh LE 4*s. Those I'll send to allies, but also to other players who post in this topic like paul996633 and Smrideatiger76. So if you want some free cards, post now. Wink

PS: I have a ridiculous amount of Leana points. I also have 6 4*+ tix and 63 prem tix that I can open or turn in for even more Leana points. Any suggestions on what I should do with those? Do the bags from Leana currently contain Black Cups that I could gift?

I would like to have Symphomy of Rapture 3* and 4* panel and rank reward units if you still had them Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Colaleon wrote:

I guess it depends on how long you want this farewell to last, Ambrosia to LB units for friends would probably be desired. Also, I'm sure there are people out there who could use an Edwin too.

Then again, f 4*'s to turn into feeders are always useful too and less of a hassle for you to give out.

Also, I'm not above begging for any LE 4* you might still have  Razz.

This game has gotten the inner hoarder in my searching for all those old cards now lol.

Good luck with your post-Fantasica life, I imagine it will involve having a normal sleep schedule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:26 am

After a month of giving away cards, I'm finally cleaned out. The only cards I have left are a MLB Nix (which I'm taking to the grave with me, because he was my first ever LE card) and 3 units that can't be traded. I used all my premium and 4*+ tickets to draw cards only to give those away again. I even gave all my luna away. All I have left is a whole lot of Leana points, but I can't be bothered to sit through the "open bag" animation that many times so I'm taking those to the grave with me too.

I realize now why I never saw anyone else going to this extend to give away their cards before they quit. Being a free player, I probably didn't have as many cards as most other players do, and it still took me a month to give it all away! (although the Guild event and the trade-lock that came with it was partly responsible for it taking so long)

I deleted the Fantasica app from my phone yesterday and this will be my last login on these forums. I started playing december 2012 so I've been around for little longer than a year. The main reason I managed to enjoy it for this long was these forums and this community. Thanks for all the kind words of farewell some of you gave earlier. I hope you'll keep enjoying the game (without spending too much cash on it, because really it's a waste of your money).  

themadmanazn wrote:
I plan to ask this of everyone leaving Fanta, but what games will you be moving on to? It would be cool so see what other games people are up to.
I moved on to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. I've been playing it since Christmas and I'm still loving it more and more every day. The highlight of the game is the storyline, which is written by a professional comic story writer from Marvel and a movie script writer from the Avengers movies. The gameplay is fun and balanced, RPG-style. This is a huge contrast to Fantasica, which I've come to consider as having hardly any strategic gameplay at all really. The only downside to M:AA is that the iOS version (and probably the Android version too) contain some bugs that are known to the developers (Playdom), but for some reason don't get fixed. And also the fact that unless you have a very recent model mobile phone, you need to reboot the game every 3-4 battles or else it will crash because of memory shortage. (I have an iPhone 4S and that happens to me.) Playdom seems to care more about the Facebook app version of the game (which has been around a lot longer than the mobile version) than they do about the mobile versions. Still, compared to Mobage, I'm not complaining to much about Playdom. Razz

I wish you all the best. Goodbye!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:35 am

Oh gawd. I finally read that thread, because I really didn't saw it and now I know why I got the cards from you...

I wish you the very best... Sad Byebye!

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:35 pm

I'll be updating your HP thread when i can, to keep your legacy up and running.

You have done a lot for these forums. May your joy be great, and your hardships few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:10 pm

May you have a complete life.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Today at 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2