HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:11 am

I've grown bored of Fantasica and have decided to quit. I never spent any money on it, so I don't have any intentions of selling my cards. I'm sure I will never return, so I want to give it all away. I don't have any 7*s, but I have some 6*s and of course a good stack of LE 5*s and 4*. Instead of dividing my cards amongst my allies, I want to divide them amongst the players who spend a considerable amount of their free time on helping out the community. I'm thinking of the moderators of this forum, the contributors to the wiki, the creators of helpful spreadsheets, the admins of trading sites, but also players who are always first in line to answer questions asked by newbies in the FAQ topic or who helped gather data for the Research Lab section.

If I try to make a list of all these players by myself, I'm sure I'll forget lots of people. That's why I'd like you all to help me, by nominating people you think deserve some free goodies. Please nominate as many players as you like, by posting their name, Fantasica ID and the reason why they should be on this list. Note that being a great ally is not enough reason to nominate someone. They should have done something that was helpful for the entire community, not just for their allies.

List: (not final!)
BkWiz - 50813064 - Research on Guild events and always being helpful in event topics in general
Ghost_Star - 51345596 - for his contribution to the FAQ.
GnatB - 51947200 - Always being helpful in event topics in general
Kadaan - 48199635 - Wiki Admin
kgst - 61456030 - FantasiTrade Admin
KuroStar - 52238608 - Trade moderator
LuziMiazawa -  69969112 - Encyclopedia Spreadsheet
memphiskite - 31887386 - author of the FAQ listed in general discussion
Predator852 - 36225840 - for all his hard work, and dedication to the forum.
themadmanazn - 999044 - Forum Admin

By the way, are all the players on this list still active in-game? There's no point in handing out goodies to people who aren't playing anymore.

Last edited by Colaleon on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paul996633

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:05 pm

memphiskite - 31887386 - author of the FAQ listed in general discussion. I just started the game recently and I refer to that page a LOT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Wow, I don't get a mention??? After all my hard work, and dedication to the forum.

This is an injustice I shant soon forget!!!

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
the1lyden

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Ghost_Star - 51345596 - i am not sure if he is even a mod here, but i know he has helped answer a lot of the questions i have had. not to mention i see him post informative things all over this forum.

BkWiz - 50813064 - seems to have a lot of helpful info, even if he rages when the GW matching system is questioned...

Personally, i think maybe the real people that would benefit from a couple decent 6* cards might be some relatively newer players... players that have been around for a few months that plan on sticking around for the long haul, that haven't had a chance to put in the time to get decent cards.

I guess i am not sure how giving a few 6* cards to Mods that have been around for maybe several years, really helps them... they probably have better cards anyway... i could be wrong. It seems like a nice gesture, and i don't mean to take away from it. i just wonder if these cards wouldn't be put to better use in the hands of newer players.

Again, they are your cards to give, and i think it is a nice thing of you to do, so kudos!
and Kudos to the recipients!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinrasoldier
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:00 pm

I'll nominate Predator852 - 36225840.  With 1313 postings and a great GW ally, he is certainly worthy of a free card.

I'd also like to nominate Shinrasoldier because, well why not?  Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mac2492

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Not that I can speak for them, but I feel like anyone who's put that much time into helping the community already has most of what they want. Perhaps give them cards to pass to newbies? Or give cards to kind newbies directly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:57 pm

GnatB, I never spoken to in-game, but from the recent forum posts I've seen lately, he's still playing the game... and sadly still spending....

Kadaan, I believe is just playing casually, but I haven't personally kept in touch with him much now.

kgst, I'm not familiar with and haven't a clue of his whereabouts. :<

LuziMiazawa is still playing and hopes to have more control over the forum, since I keep a eye out on her. I make sure she's still playing. >:]

themadmanazn is also just playing casually, and only saw him grinding hard during the last panel event. Currently waiting on some hate mail from him, since I just deallied him recently for the training event. :$

I also wish to nominate Ghost_Star 51345596 for his contribution to the FAQ as well. If he wasn't there with his swiftness, many new players would have been lost and probably be frustrated at this annoying game. My love goes out to him~! <3

Also, I wasn't the author of the FAQ topic. I only "collaborated" the questions and answers together, so the nomination is considered void. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD
But thanks for reminding me to update it. I now have something to do during a boring day at work. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Memph stop being so modest about the FAQ, that was you lol.

And thanks Shinra But for the most part I was just joking, I'd rather, as others have said, the cards go to someone more in need.

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:08 pm

mac2492 wrote:
Not that I can speak for them, but I feel like anyone who's put that much time into helping the community already has most of what they want. Perhaps give them cards to pass to newbies? Or give cards to kind newbies directly.
This is a nice gesture, but there's too many newbies out there and no way for me to tell whether the ones I give cards to will continue to keep playing.

the1lyden wrote:
BkWiz - 50813064 - seems to have a lot of helpful info, even if he rages when the GW matching system is questioned...
Oh right that was Bk! For some reason I thought it was Gnat who did that. But don't worry Gnat, you still stay on the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:04 pm

I don't get anything else too D:

Anyway, I still got my Device Registration FAQ xD somehwere...

EDIT: I planned to make a list of units with Arena Skills. Forgot to ask predator about it.

Can I least nominate ElysianField and me :O

What are you looking at? Razz

Last edited by KuroStar on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:42 am

If you still have a 6* free, i would ask you to give it to one of my allies, gjb965 (82346421). She's a very kind person who has helped her allies a lot, mostly without second thoughts.

She even gave me one of my favorite 6* on my birthday ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:55 pm

woooo, they do love me, they do!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:56 am

Vaati wrote:
If you still have a 6* free, i would ask you to give it to one of my allies, gjb965 (82346421). She's a very kind person who has helped her allies a lot, mostly without second thoughts.

She even gave me one of my favorite 6* on my birthday ;_;
gjb is a girl????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:50 am

am i nominated D:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:31 pm

It saddens me another friend and forum mate will be retiring from the game. However I know it is a day that must come for us all. I hope you have success in your future game and life endeavors. I am also honored I have been nominated for the list.

Memph, I am just a casual these days and whoever wishes to de-ally me can, I have no hate for any of you who wishes to work hard at the game, burn that oil! :DIf you want to re-ally after wards, I am cool with that :DI think I was rank 300 something last panel event... which was harder than I thought it was gonna be... some folks be burning the $$$ Laughing

I only really plan to do some events from now on, those being, panel (casually), guild battle (casually), arena (if they ever have it again) and battle arena (competitively). The training events and tower events just bore me >.>

EDIT: I plan to ask this of everyone leaving Fanta, but what games will you be moving on to? It would be cool so see what other games people are up to. I recently started Might & Magic: Duel of Champions, if you want to try it, I got a bunch of codes to help you out, NONE of those are referral codes and I get nothing from them, just trying to spread the love Very Happy

Codes:
5ORRY54TURD4Y
TH4NK5FBF4N5
WE-ARE-NO-TROLLS

Also Alienware has some free stuff for this game, all you gotta do is sign up for their something or another, lol.
Link: http://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/might-magic-duel-of-champions-starter-box

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:27 am

KuroStar wrote:
Seeing as you both do a lot for the forums, amongst other as moderators of the trading section, I'll add you to the list. I'd add HoundR, but he quit just a little while ago.

Last call to nominate more people!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Colaleon wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Seeing as you both do a lot for the forums, amongst other as moderators of the trading section, I'll add you to the list. I'd add HoundR, but he quit just a little while ago.

ElysianField's id is: 415759708 but he put out a 'im quitting' psa about a week ago and hasnt logged since : ( which is very sad to me as he is my first ever allies.

and i'll second KuroStar's self nomination ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
Colaleon wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

ElysianField's id is: 415759708 but he put out a 'im quitting' psa about a week ago and hasnt logged since : ( which is very sad to me as he is my first ever allies.

and i'll second KuroStar's self nomination ^^

Thank you! Wink

Sad to see one of the most remembered forum members go off,I still rmb your idea of selling feeders at lv 38 (which has changed the market drastically)

We wish you all the best and don't hesistate to come back and visit us Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Gah, predator! Me so modest here for a reason! I'm a rich man who pretty has too much stuff collecting dust in the inbox! You sure you're okay with me getting more?! XD

.... Well, I won't complain if I get free 4*s. I always need feeders. :3

I just checked that I didn't deally you yet, madmanazn. Must of been someone else....
..... Still waiting on hate mail from them now. Razz

Yeah, Ely is pretty much trying to stay away from the game at the moment, from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
paul996633

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:35 pm

If you don't need send them over my way!
Think of it as a loan that I'll slowly repay as I get more TE Razz
Just started about a week ago and currently using a level 100 apsara (5*) as a leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Ely has quit, still chat with her sometimes but don't think she will be playing for a while (sigh for her Loanne lead xd). Imo all the other mods still playing deserve a mention in that list.   Wink And memphi too!

But in the end I think it must be more a personal decision, maybe it's more about who you have been chatting regularly or has been helpful to you in particular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Ely has quit, still chat with her sometimes but don't think she will be playing for a while (sigh for her Loanne lead xd). Imo all the other mods still playing deserve a mention in that list.   Wink And memphi too!

But in the end I think it must be more a personal decision, maybe it's more about who you have been chatting regularly or has been helpful to you in particular.
Oh man, saw Colaeon giving out. Good bye, Colaeon, and we wish you good luck :3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smrideatiger76

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:36 pm

I hate to be that guy, but I'd like to nominate myself. I don't have much money to spend in order to get cards rated 6* or higher. Having some 5* cards to trade might help, lol. I've been playing for just 2 weeks and I'm absolutely loving this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:39 am

Alright, all of the players on the list should have received 5 cards. I still have 9 fresh 5*s left, some maxed 4* monsters, a lot of goddesses and even more fresh LE 4*s. Those I'll send to allies, but also to other players who post in this topic like paul996633 and Smrideatiger76. So if you want some free cards, post now. Wink

PS: I have a ridiculous amount of Leana points. I also have 6 4*+ tix and 63 prem tix that I can open or turn in for even more Leana points. Any suggestions on what I should do with those? Do the bags from Leana currently contain Black Cups that I could gift?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 am

Colaleon wrote:
Alright, all of the players on the list should have received 5 cards. I still have 9 fresh 5*s left, some maxed 4* monsters, a lot of goddesses and even more fresh LE 4*s. Those I'll send to allies, but also to other players who post in this topic like paul996633 and Smrideatiger76. So if you want some free cards, post now. Wink

PS: I have a ridiculous amount of Leana points. I also have 6 4*+ tix and 63 prem tix that I can open or turn in for even more Leana points. Any suggestions on what I should do with those? Do the bags from Leana currently contain Black Cups that I could gift?

lol... no 6* XD oh well, better than nothing.

I believe you can try to use the tickets while the premium ones can just eat themselves up at leana's prostitute shop. IMO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards   Today at 11:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Nominate volunteers who deserve free cards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next