HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: HEY ALL!   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:39 am

Hey all!

My name is JAC and I'm new to the game. Really enjoying it so far, and I've received plenty of help in game cause the community is just awesome! Hoping to get lucky and get a 6*. LOL.

As I'm still new, I'm still looking for more allies. Currently I'm lvl 50, so if you would like to, just drop me a PM and I'll respond to you and add you.

My ID is 47078468

Thanks All!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL!   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:56 am

Welcome to both Fantasica and our forums! Hopefully this will extend your sense of community. (:

That said, definitely make sure to read the Information & Policies global sticky (also linked in my signature) in order to familiarize yourself with our rules and get a sense of what kind of threads we offer.

And as always, feel free to ask any questions, whether here or by contacting me or any of the other admins/mods.

KiK: clocksprocket | Play DOT! Referral: 7Px4

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL!   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:22 am

Hi JAC! Welcome to the forum finally! :-)

Seeing as clocks already introduced herself and talked about the Information and Policies, let me take the time to introduce myself and the other Moderators/Admin.

Crowex is the other Admin for the forum.

You can also contact any of the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - he's the one responsible for our profile sigs and avatars. If you'd like one personalized, I suggest going to the General Chat : Profile Sig. thread of his and put in your request, and pnoytroi - me! Smile ) if you need help with anything or have any questions.

Have fun, enjoy the game, and good luck in finding new allies! :-)
And nice to meet you of course haha

Before you get started, please read the Forum Policies & Information | 6* List: Fenrir. 5* For Sale: None ATM

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL!   Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:17 am

Welcome to the forum

Here's a bounce :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL!   Today at 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1