HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[RPG]Brave Frontier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Have you got your 6* unit yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:14 am

Not yet. I still need a thunder totem. That Miracle totem used up a buttload of energy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the1lyden

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:13 am

Nice guys.... i literally just got my first totems (x3) 2 days again to make 5*s.... i have a ways to go i think..... and the reg totems were hard enough... i can't imagine the miracle ones...

i did finally splurge and buy a couple gems just to expand my damn inventory... they don't give you nearly enough space...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sun May 11, 2014 8:07 am

Nice one Lulzz, i see you finally gained a more attack oriented unit Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sun May 11, 2014 12:01 pm

TypeAlpha wrote:
Nice one Lulzz, i see you finally gained a more attack oriented unit Razz
which one are you talking about? Seria?

Btw, can you give some tips on Karl? Since you got him already Smile
I can't seem to fill all three teams cause of the DC. What lvl did you do it?

Oh! Also, 6*s for Phoenix and Co. Are coming!! The infinite SBB loop is getting near *stares at Malnapis and Douglas*. Though I heard it might be possible with Malnapis-Serin/Cayena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Mon May 12, 2014 5:13 am

Nah, it must be douglas. Serin just doesn't possess the holy over 9000 weapon power like douglas does. And for Karl, use a lightning team. His repeated frozen axe is gonna wipe your team unless you can do something about it. You've got Eze 6* right? find 2 healer mays. fully max and evolve them, add a stat gem to them (sacred jewel or w.e) and find another eze f6* friend. Bring plently of ores along (defence wise) so you maximise your defence on him while eze SBB ups your attack. As long as you keep your healers in good shape then you have nothing to worry about, just be sure to make them guard all the time otherwise you're be short 1 healer very quickly. Have all your unit maxed as well to ensure your survival.

EDIT: Being stimulators along. His random Thunder Axe (which doesn't even freaking belong on him) WILL paralyze you and leave you hanging by your toes.

That being said, i finished Karl using ONE of the three teams i chose.. which just happens to be a thunder team. 2 x Royal Healer May, 2 x Zeus Bow Loch, 2 x Holy Thunder Eze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue May 13, 2014 4:06 am

About his paralyze, should I bring stimulator or Lead the twins instead? I'm guessing the 10% hp is a must to keep healers alive? Still having problems with DC tho Sad can't fill up all three squads Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PangCY
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed May 14, 2014 10:06 am

finally, my holy Selena to got her Lv1 SBB. took me some hard work to get that, my holy Selena is just Lv36 lol

even Lv1 SBB work great, it really boost my mono water team survivability.

now, i m preparing my earth team for the next battle maiden event, expect thunder battle maiden.

need miracle totem to bring my Vargas, Lance to 6* but it isnt easy. damn totem is tough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:32 am

hey all, i finally got around to actually opening this game up, played for a bit, if i can get it going on my phone i'll probably put a good amount of time into it.

is it possible to re-roll your starting pull? like go through the tutorial, pull a terribad unit, clear the data and start over to try and get a good starting pull? and is that even worth it? if it is should i go for a 3* that i can evo up or hold out for a 4/5*?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 pm

i'll add that i pulled a Strategist Weiss and Knight Aem, it appears that both can be upgraded to 6*, so good?

also if i link my account to fb or g+, can i play the same account on two separate devices?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:27 am

No, as soon as youve connected your facebook account to the game, you can log out, but you cannot reroll the starting pull. as for the units that you have, aem can be evolved to a 6* with nothing other than the ability to add too bb guage, and weiss can only be evolved to 5*, and he focuses on offensive damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:11 am

ok, cleared most the first area now and also pulled Signas. i havent connected to fb yet, so would these units do or should i consider rerolling?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the1lyden

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:39 am

I think unless you are going to spend money and buy a ton of Gems, you will just make due. It takes a while to build up your team anyway.

I Think Signas is a great addition to a water team!

I started out with Fire and figured i would have a strong Fire team, but i kept pulling pretty decent Lightening Units, so that is my primary team now (which i am ok with!).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:25 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
ok, cleared most the first area now and also pulled Signas. i havent connected to fb yet, so would these units do or should i consider rerolling?
I think Rerolling would require you to factory reset your device unless you have a rooted device. Not sure but I think using bluestacks for rerolling could work as well.

Weiss isn't that great late game, he's more of a filler for when you're just starting. The problem that I hear with Aem is that he's a glass cannon (deals lots of damage but dies easily due to low def) but I think Aem is good enough for early game. Signas is a good unit, nice stats. Only problem I see with her is that her leader skill is more of situational but you could always lead other units.

As you progress through the game, you'll probably get more chance to summon much more units that are better with the free gems you can get. My first pull was a sergio and and a knight will and I hardly use them anymore.

Btw, there's typing for units that affect their stats. The types are:
Lord - Balanced stats
Breaker - High Attack low Defense
Guardian - Low Attack high Defense
Anima - High HP Low recovery
Oracle - Low HP High recovery
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:27 am

Btw Alpha!!! A really big thanks for leading a max level Grah! It helped me big time in getting my own Grah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:42 am

Haha no worries, i'll be keeping him up for a few more days.. until i start seeing lots of grah around. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:38 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
Haha no worries, i'll be keeping him up for a few more days.. until i start seeing lots of grah around. Razz

You're alive! Probably not fanta alive though Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:13 am

po1102 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:

ERMAGOOD. PO!! YOU'RE ALIVE TOO?!?! Very Happy

Haha yeah, not fanta alive. ever since i heard 8 star was released i was like nope.

But i'm doing well on brave frontier Very Happy

Hows you man?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:50 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
po1102 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:

Haha yeah, not fanta alive. ever since i heard 8 star was released i was like nope.

Hows you man?

I came back some time before 8*; 8* didn't make as much an impact as 7* did so whatever. Still active on fanta but not as hardcore as before; I only play to grab whatever 6* I can yet it still occupies most of my time Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:32 am

po1102 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
po1102 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:

Hows you man?

I came back some time before 8*; 8* didn't make as much an impact as 7* did so whatever. Still active on fanta but not as hardcore as before; I only play to grab whatever 6* I can yet it still occupies most of my time Razz

At least you have your resources to get your 6* Razz I think my account is still stuck with Paris.. and that's about it XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Brave Frontier Very Happy

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:19 pm

I dont play it reguarly and only casual which means no spending.
Still i enjoy the game its nice made, and pretty fun to play, so if someone needs an ally feel free to invite me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Today at 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down

[RPG]Brave Frontier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12