HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [RPG]Brave Frontier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:58 pm

Yeah, eze dmg is high, saddly I don't have the breaker version, only anima but he's not too shabby as an anima.

Oh got Zeln on my 3rd try btw. Breaker type. He seems to be a glass cannon, low def and rec.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:41 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Yeah, eze dmg is high, saddly I don't have the breaker version, only anima but he's not too shabby as an anima.

Oh got Zeln on my 3rd try btw. Breaker type. He seems to be a glass cannon, low def and rec.

I'm not surprised. None of these 4* have been ever good in anything focused. Like Stya's attack is Good, but it's not great. It's that logic or its all balanced, splitting the total damage into 10hits or 6hit or 4hit and so on..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:18 am

Woooo!! Finally evolved my Will to 5* Very Happy

I wonder what will the next LE unit be. I'm hoping we'll have a rerun of Stya event Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilyone



Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Nice. I'm still stuck needing another 10 metal parades or so to level my squad. Swapping Lidith for Aem was useful, but I only traded for a "minor" improvement. The squad can tackle idols, but not totems. I'll have to sit down and go through my list of units. I may need a shuffling of my squad to improve it enough to take on totems.

I got a guardian Zeln. I'm only missing Stya and Galant to round out my "collection".

The level up sprint event is ending today. I'm sitting at 44 and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get the 8k I need to make 45 and qualify for a metal god. If only I was able to play more during the weekend. I could have made up the difference in Zel dungeon runs. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Yay!! Can finally access classic version of the forums.

Anyways, I'm quite disappointed that they'll redo the Alma event first. It should've been stya. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the1lyden



Join date : 2013-08-12
Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:04 am

I have been focusing mainly on Fantasica for about a week or so, but it looks like a lot of changes are going on with BF.... i logged in and got like 5+ metal gods, $$$, and a gem.... which gave me 5 and i pulled a 3* Will!

anyone else have thoughts on the changes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Yeah, a lot of things were added. Frontier hunter 2, new units, new maps, more new units..... Oh!! 3* max evo units like Leon Zaza grafl have 4* versions now. We'll eventually get to the point where we'll get 6* versions for the starters Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilyone



Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Well, iPad users have a messed up UI right now. As for the changes, 3 of the 6 new units were released. Frontier Hunter is now accessed via the green Capital City icon. Your metal and jewel keys are also distributed from there.

By the way, you want to take the "old" 1* healers and evolve them to 3*. They are out-performing Titania and Maria. I'm keeping Titania because she can wipe status ailments. Once Mina is leveled, I may kick Titania to the side and go with the other free healers.

I'm liking the changes. It is mixing it up a bit. The bugs though are ... unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:06 am

wilyone wrote:
Well, iPad users have a messed up UI right now.  As for the changes, 3 of the 6 new units were released.  Frontier Hunter is now accessed via the green Capital City icon.  Your metal and jewel keys are also distributed from there.

By the way, you want to take the "old" 1* healers and evolve them to 3*.  They are out-performing Titania and Maria.  I'm keeping Titania because she can wipe status ailments.  Once Mina is leveled, I may kick Titania to the side and go with the other free healers.  

I'm liking the changes.  It is mixing it up a bit.  The bugs though are ... unfortunate.
about the messed up display, just re-install the game now(re-installing it before doesn't work). It will fix the UI. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PangCY
☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-18
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:51 pm

i just evolve High Dancer May to 3* Royal Dancer May. this new 3* beat my ML 3* Tatinic in all stats: attack, def, rec and hp. both of them were guardian type.

i still have to keep Tatinic since she can heal and remove all negative status.

i had 3* Angel Maria for larger heal too, same BB skill level with Royal Dancer May but Maria heal better. i will just keep her with Royal Dancer May for element usage in quest

evolve a 4* breaker Stya, love her BB skill, powerful and fancy Very Happy i heard amina Stya is better. i gonna evolve my 2* amina Stya later xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Yuuush, evolved a 5* Kikuri. Dang, she is one OP firefly. I think i may end up building a shadow team for this game, since they seem to work with nearly everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyndre



Join date : 2013-07-10
Posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Yay! Got my 2 first totem today. Now I just have to get a bat mimic to evolve my Tree to a 5* Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 pm

TypeAlpha wrote:
Yuuush, evolved a 5* Kikuri. Dang, she is one OP firefly. I think i may end up building a shadow team for this game, since they seem to work with nearly everything.
I want her *^*

...... And Sefia...... And Lemia...... And Loch...... So many I want T^T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the1lyden



Join date : 2013-08-12
Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:01 am

cyndre wrote:
Yay! Got my 2 first totem today. Now I just have to get a bat mimic to evolve my Tree to a 5* Smile

I tried my first Totem run the other day... on step 4 i ran into a light totem and barely made it out alive.... i think i died on step 6 (out of Cool.... and i had a team of lvl 40 4*'s... (2 of which were shadow, which might be wy the light totem hurt so much)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:07 am

totems hurt alot, even for a full team of 5*. i ended up doing 15 totems runs for 2 dark totems... it was a nightmare. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:56 am

Alpha, what's your rank in Frontier? That's some high score there *_*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyndre



Join date : 2013-07-10
Posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:02 pm

TypeAlpha wrote:
totems hurt alot, even for a full team of 5*. i ended up doing 15 totems runs for 2 dark totems... it was a nightmare. ._.

It wasn't so bad, I have only one 5* and lots of 4*so far but managed to breeze through. Played heavily on weaknesses though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:45 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Alpha, what's your rank in Frontier? That's some high score there *_*

I think i'm about rank 600~700, not sure. I don't check my rank when i'm too focused on getting my Medulla Gem :3

That being said I've achieved over 480k points on both End and Middle. End is a pain in the arse ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:46 am

cyndre wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
totems hurt alot, even for a full team of 5*. i ended up doing 15 totems runs for 2 dark totems... it was a nightmare. ._.

It wasn't so bad, I have only one 5* and lots of 4*so far but managed to breeze through. Played heavily on weaknesses though.

Well my team was a water team going for fire totems, but aiming for dark totems. See the thing is, one appeared after several runs on step 3. Then ANOTHER one showed up on step 6... I was like Crrrrraaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppp Igotnopotsleftgodamitwhy2inarow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:57 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
Alpha, what's your rank in Frontier? That's some high score there *_*

I think i'm about rank 600~700, not sure. I don't check my rank when i'm too focused on getting my Medulla Gem :3

That being said I've achieved over 480k points on both End and Middle. End is a pain in the arse ._.
I can't even finish END lol

I finish MID most of the time but I lose whenever I get faced with Nemia and Lance on the same run since I use 3/5 Thunder units. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:59 am

ForLulzz wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
Alpha, what's your rank in Frontier? That's some high score there *_*

I think i'm about rank 600~700, not sure. I don't check my rank when i'm too focused on getting my Medulla Gem :3

That being said I've achieved over 480k points on both End and Middle. End is a pain in the arse ._.
I can't even finish END lol

I finish MID most of the time but I lose whenever I get faced with Nemia and Lance on the same run since I use 3/5 Thunder units. Sad

Theres an easy way to finish END with a high score, you just need to pray to RNG gods. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:06 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
Alpha, what's your rank in Frontier? That's some high score there *_*

I think i'm about rank 600~700, not sure. I don't check my rank when i'm too focused on getting my Medulla Gem :3

That being said I've achieved over 480k points on both End and Middle. End is a pain in the arse ._.
I can't even finish END lol

I finish MID most of the time but I lose whenever I get faced with Nemia and Lance on the same run since I use 3/5 Thunder units. Sad

Theres an easy way to finish END with a high score, you just need to pray to RNG gods. ._.
the RNG gods sees me as a disgraceful child unworthy of their blessings D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:11 am

ForLulzz wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
Alpha, what's your rank in Frontier? That's some high score there *_*

I think i'm about rank 600~700, not sure. I don't check my rank when i'm too focused on getting my Medulla Gem :3

That being said I've achieved over 480k points on both End and Middle. End is a pain in the arse ._.
I can't even finish END lol

I finish MID most of the time but I lose whenever I get faced with Nemia and Lance on the same run since I use 3/5 Thunder units. Sad

Theres an easy way to finish END with a high score, you just need to pray to RNG gods. ._.
the RNG gods sees me as a disgraceful child unworthy of their blessings D:

Haha, most people don't make it past 3rd or 4th anyway. Don't worry, you're not the only one. Whenever the games tells me i need to defeat Zeln, Stya, Gaia, Alma, Oboro and Galant.. all in the one END run.. i go sadfaced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:58 am

Btw, how do you get the other esteem rewards for MID? max esteem I got was 300k+ and I average about 250k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:30 am

You've got to take advantages of the points system. All the over kills, multi kills etc etc. If you do the first map with the 6 little blobs right, you can earn over 100k points. same with the idols and spirits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Today at 12:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
[RPG]Brave Frontier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [Mobile] Brave Frontier
» Tell us about your 1st N★ card
» [RPG]Brave Frontier
» Doctor Who mentioned on Batman Brave and Bold
» Batman Brave and the Bold

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: