HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[RPG]Brave Frontier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:56 pm

It gives 1 time prizes for doing certain conditions like passing certain stages. You could always retry it when you're stronger. It only takes 5 energy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:13 pm

It must have been stage 15 that I ended my run at then. 9x bat mimics attacks is a right pain.

Frontier Hunter is only 5 energy to try and you can pick up metal kings and gods for getting to certain stages. You can get another thief bracer of you hit 750000 points or something like that. Only your highest score is kept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Forget what it was but I lost 2 stages after the bat mimics due to running out of items on the stage after them. I still need to evolve some ppl tho. Was running my mono light team with a second god knight will ally for a total of 100% light dmg boost. (hence the mimics got destroyed from massive BB combo before they could attack) Might have gotten farther if I was running them with 5x masamune but just havent gotten around to farming the blood pelts to make them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:16 pm

I think i got up to stage twenty something. The prizes are amazing, seeing as a I got a few metal gods from it and a Murasama Very Happy However where i died at was where a WILD Metal Ghost and WILD Jewel Ghost was. Each one of their attacks deal 1.5-2k twice each, depending on your defence. I most certainly got wiped out there. I was gobsmacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingNinja

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 am

The bf gods are no doubt laughing at me right about now. Went through fairies Lv. 3, got a water idol, then got wiped out on the last match, out of all the idols I could have run into, I just had to run into a lightning idol, while using mono-water team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:28 am

WanderingNinja wrote:
The bf gods are no doubt laughing at me right about now. Went through fairies Lv. 3, got a water idol, then got wiped out on the last match, out of all the idols I could have run into, I just had to run into a lightning idol, while using mono-water team.
that sucks. Actually happened to me too, I lost on the last stage but I opted to use a gem cause it was too tempting. As I said before, don't be afraid to use a gem as long as you're sure you can finish the whole quest without needing to use another gem.

I guess one of the few perks of having a rainbow team is that they don't have to worry about cases like that. I'm starting to build a Mono Light team tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 am

If you guys think idols are hard.. totems are on a whole new level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:35 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
get prepared to recieve 3 AOE attacks in 1 turn lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the1lyden

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:48 am

ForLulzz wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:

Jesus.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
And this is why I'm not attempting the Thursday vortex quests. I'm managing idols just fine now with both accounts. Although the earth idol gives me the most trouble. Trees and idol spam their AoE BB. I know I need 4 more metal parades before I can even think about the totems. I need my 3* and 4* units maxed. I am thinking that I need to find a Guardian Titania/Maria to supplement my healing.

Of, 3x Bat Mimic is stage 17. Appinvasion has a post for what each stage has.

I am only hoping that I can get enough points for a Muramasa from Frontier Hunter so that will be 2 less blood pelts to farm. Somehow, I managed to get 5 blood pelts so far. Now that I can craft Muramasa, I cannot get any of them to drop. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:25 pm

Get blood pelts from the last boss of the 2nd map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:08 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Get blood pelts from the last boss of the 2nd map.
Thanks. I've been checking on the maps below.

Friday Vortex Lvl 2 (Pegasus, Unicorn * from dropped chest)
[Morgan] Shrine of Lystia (Sword of Lightning Speed - Atro, Unicorn * from dropped chest)
[Morgan] Tower of Morgan (Shadowless Creature - Knight WIll)(The Eroding Barracade- Demon Abbadon)
[Morgan] Destroyed Cathedral (The Peculiar Black Knight - Magress)(Face of a Saint - Mifune)
[St. Lamia] St. Lamia Palace (Phony Paradise - BOSS?)​

Now that I know I want blood pelts, they aren't dropping. The thief bracer is oh so far away given my current arena ranking and I'm not even able to crack 200k on Frontier Hunter so 750k for the thief bracer there is well out of reach. Good thing I'm farming the Destroyed Cathedral maps to level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 pm

I'm not bothered farming blood pelts. Give me a day full of nothing and maybe, but one does not simply get blood pelts easily.

Oh, i got her also Very Happy

And my current team:

I made it to stage twenty in Frontier Hunter Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:20 pm

Bah!!! I wanted Lemia sooo much!!! I only got that Hammer girl who's a thunder type Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:30 am

Lemia is a tank. Cant wait to see her stats and BB at 5* in a few hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:00 pm

So nice. Stop making me want more gems to try for Lemia as well. Once I max out my current squad, I will need to evaluate leveling Magress to replace either Luna or Athena. I think I'll be keeping my 4* Emilia on the squad for the time being.

Oh, I got Maria finally. But she is a breaker. I may just feed her to Titania and hope for a Guardian version to drop. I may be fine with an Oracle version given that buff is still coming to global. I need to putter around the appinvasion forums a bit to see if anyone has an theorycraft numbers for REC. Maybe that can be a side project to level my 2 Magresses and see if a Cane on 1 improves the healing numbers over a series of battles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Isn't she just amazing? :PP

In concerns about oracles getting a buff, i imagine its only a slight one. I have an Oracle Angel maria.. And each time she heals my entire team is green condition. Maybe for the 5* such as god pheonix or god tree, they might get a slight boost, because the god tree heal is in par with my maria :-/ as for the numbers.. I cant figure out the calculations for recovery rate heals. The numbers can be so random ... 2.3k rec with 2.9k hp as a 5* as i've seen on one of my friends units . Pretty devastating :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Not sure but I heard Oracle boost is more of having less HP penalties.

EDIT: So, I finally got a light totem. Which one should I evolve first, Anima-Will or Lord-Atro? Also have a Wyvern but it's a goddang oracle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Got Soul Keeper Lemia from a spending spree yesterday, got her as Lord type, so kinda curious to see her ma lvl stats, she's lv 54 so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Ran fire totem stage. Got a light and fire totem. Now to get the spirit I need to evolve bahamut. Then level up lava phoenix and evolve it too. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WRider38

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:04 pm

No more crashing...for now! Ran earth and water totem stages. Just need to get some zel this weekend and I'm on my way to my first 5*s!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:03 pm

cyndre wrote:
Got Soul Keeper Lemia from a spending spree yesterday, got her as Lord type, so kinda curious to see her ma lvl stats, she's lv 54 so far.

Very nice, her stats are really balanced, even as Anima. I want to see her breaker mode :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:31 pm

I wish i'd find a Metal God (or two) on my next parade. When she's level 80 I might be able to start finding some Idols.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:01 am

Damn, I had 6 runs of metal parade and still not enough to max my Holy Knight will Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Anything that isnt starter units are a pain to level.. I remember maxing my Ice Goddess Selena with half the amount of metal vessels i used to Lemia... and Lemia has that exp bonus from being a dark element. Working on an Thunder King Eze right now, too bad he's only a Guardian. His breaker version would own so much in Arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   Today at 5:35 am

Back to top Go down

[RPG]Brave Frontier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next