HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Meek and Weak but... new so thats okay, right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanTheMeek

PostSubject: Meek and Weak but... new so thats okay, right?   Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:11 pm

So saw a co-worker playing this a couple months ago and he was like "you should try it" so I did, and its been kind of fun. Seems like I joined at just the right time as just for logging in I got a 6* Grace, and now just like a month later I got another 6* Selina so double cool. Also picked up that guaranteed 6* on the black friday sale which netted me Solar... who seems kind of weak compared to Grace who I got for free which is kind of disappointing, but it is what it is and he does look cool and seems to be the rare male in this female heavy game (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Already have Grace at level 139, and Solar is I think 133 or something around there as well, hopefully Selina won't be far behind though I don't have nearly enough ambrosia to max her out as well. Also got four 5*s as well at decent but not as impressive levels as I haven't used any of my ambrosias on them. Pretty much just dumping all my Premium Tickets into the exchange store in hopes of getting more ambrosias, which may or may not be a good idea but I'm new so please refrain from poking fun if I'm wasting them (but don't' refrain from letting me know what I should be doing with them).

Got 18 wins on both guild events, first one largely by myself (guild owner showed up to some but almost no one else ever did), second one we had a few people who showed up a lot but opponents just seemed stronger on average for some reason so only barely managed 18 even with help and better units. Have Ally spots available, mostly just looking for people who are active and will actually show to team events as it really stinks getting 3 hours of sleep a night for these events to lose cause you're the only one who does show up and no on even deploys besides you to at least help with defense when they know they won't show.

And... that about sums up everything. Still got tons to learn (like that I shouldn't have fed my 10 sea serpents to a random level 4 during the halloween event... kicking myself now with this wake up event...) and don't even have enough 6* and 5* to make out a full 10 member guild team of them yet, but eager to learn and at least so far I've been very active in every event so hope I can be a useful member of this community for at least as long as the game retains my interest (though my coworkers been playing for over a year apparently so who knows how long that may be).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Meek and Weak but... new so thats okay, right?   Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:20 pm

You should ask your co-worker for some free stuff.

You know... cause you're starting out and he's been there for so long. >:]

Btw, welcome to our motley crew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
DanTheMeek

PostSubject: Re: Meek and Weak but... new so thats okay, right?   Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Actually he did give me a 5*, Purifica, which helped out a ton for a new player like myself (both in events and recruiting allies) until I got Grace at which point I focused all my efforts on maxing her.

From what I understand though he's always had bad luck when he's spent money so even though he's been playing for forever he's primarily a 5* player with tons of 5*s and when he does spend anymore its usually only enough to get a 4* for whatever event is going on. Thats why I spent on the black Friday guaranteed 6* special, cause he gave me the impression he's spent around that same amount and came away with nothing but 5*s so it seemed like if I was ever going to spend, that would be the event to do it.

But anyway, thank you very much for the kind welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meek and Weak but... new so thats okay, right?   Today at 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Meek and Weak but... new so thats okay, right?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1