HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Rook just finished first event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Rook just finished first event   Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Hello everyone,

I started playing beginning of December and didn't expect to stick around except I do love tower defense (the hours wasted on desktop tower d...).

Just finished Winter Siege and man was it addicting. Finished at 17 wins and really bummed that we missed out on win 18 and my first non-Verne 5*! The last loss especially I'm replaying all the little mistakes I made. But in the end as a newbie with minimal support there wasn't much I could do. Oh, discovering that we ranked high enough for Ruina wasn't a terrible consolation at least (I didn't even look at ranking rewards b/c I just assumed we pretty far off with 3 active members).

Anyways, looks like I'll be playing for a bit longer so I signed up here and hope to start trading up for some better units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimmemimis95

PostSubject: Re: Rook just finished first event   Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:52 pm

I know what you mean, I've been a member for more than a year and just a about a month ago I got my first 6*! You can imagine the excitement in my eyes. I was just like *tears!* Anyway welcome to the community hopefully we can be forum friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rook just finished first event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1