HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

I'm new! trying to buy a good leader with what I have.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
synap5e

PostSubject: I'm new! trying to buy a good leader with what I have.   Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:27 pm

I'm using level 54 Nada as my main card right now and wanted to see if I could buy some better or different cards with some things I have collected. I apologize if what I have is worthless, I'm not looking for something for nothing.

13x time elixir (p)
2x potion (p)
4x ambrosia

If this stuff isn't what I need for trading please correct me! I don't want to be rude!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toonreaper666
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm new! trying to buy a good leader with what I have.   Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:33 pm

(p) stuff is not tradeable, also ambrosia is not tradeable. sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
relaystration

PostSubject: Re: I'm new! trying to buy a good leader with what I have.   Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:07 am

Also, trade is disabled until the 19th due to the Guild Battle event.
What I recommend you do: Start saving up. Guild Battle Participation Rewards can give you Anu/Danu/Tartu AKA Goddesses. The general going price for them is 3 for 1 TE, because they boost the enhanced unit by 3 levels.

Other things you can sell besides rare units: Maybe other 4* units. I'm not sure about the market right now, but level 40 4*s were sellable at some point.

If you want a 5* unit, they're 2-5 TE/Pot for the inexpensive ones. You might be able to find some good deals on Fantasitrade if you don't want to wait on auctions - I found some 5*s going for 1 TE/pot. Not exactly the best-looking units in some cases, but fairly good for clearing quests and for future events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
synap5e

PostSubject: Re: I'm new! trying to buy a good leader with what I have.   Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:32 am

Thank you both, and for the PM relay!

I just got a Sheryl 5* Very Happy in a card pack. I will save up my rewards and hopefully start getting into trading. Thanks again for the advice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm new! trying to buy a good leader with what I have.   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Contact me after trade lock is over if u can trade and I'll give u some 4*s dirt cheap. My # is 93997636
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new! trying to buy a good leader with what I have.   Today at 9:30 am

Back to top Go down

I'm new! trying to buy a good leader with what I have.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1