HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

New guy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jin Ashtar

PostSubject: New guy!   Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:18 am

Hey all- I'm Jin Ashtar. I've played some other games with forums in the pass (puzzles and dragons, guardian cross) and I've just started here. Any advice you've got or any help you can offer would be awesome. I'm just reading around, grinding levels, saving money to buy a 3* or 4*, and trying to get my first ally haha! Hope you all had a good thanksgiving.

Jin (ID: 106685170)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New guy!   Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:14 am

If its still available to you. Complete all the tasks in Mina's bootcamp. This will get you a 4*+ ticket which you can use to get a 4* unit or if you're really lucky a 5* or 6* unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acapapa

PostSubject: Re: New guy!   Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:19 am

Reach level 30 and come see me if you like to buy some cool 4*s.
My id : 48561008 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jin Ashtar

PostSubject: Re: New guy!   Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Thanks for the advice! I was able to trade 2 time elixirs for a 5* Bernard and another time elixir for 3x 4* cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gigigatgat

PostSubject: Re: New guy!   Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:59 am

Jin Ashtar wrote:
Hey all- I'm Jin Ashtar. I've played some other games with forums in the pass (puzzles and dragons, guardian cross) and I've just started here. Any advice you've got or any help you can offer would be awesome. I'm just reading around, grinding levels, saving money to buy a 3* or 4*, and trying to get my first ally haha! Hope you all had a good thanksgiving.

Jin (ID: 106685170)

no wonder your id is so familiar. i played guardian cross too with ign: lililolo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy!   Today at 10:28 am

Back to top Go down

New guy!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: