HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Being harrassed... glich?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rosetique

PostSubject: Being harrassed... glich?   Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:21 pm

My husband and I have been playing for a couple months. Normally I get attacked maybe once a day or every couple days. He battles more often, and he probably would get attacked maybe twice a day. However, in the last 24 hours he has been attacked almost 80 times! That is the same amount he had previously been attacked over 2 months. What is the deal? He has gone from loving the game to hating it and is going to quit. He can't see any common link between the attackers. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm

he probably got put up in the random opponent list. they have to come from somewhere, right?

losing luna from getting attacked isn't actually a big deal. the lose counts only matter if you care about your epeen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rosetique

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 am

But 80 times in less than 24 hours? Prior to that he only had about 90 in 2 months time. It just seems strange and he hasn't been able to keep any luna since this started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amasuro
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:50 am

Mmhmm, sometimes more. There have been a couple threads before where people complained about this. He's just unlucky and will need to wait it out.

Also, his leader has a huge factor in it too. If he's leadered something like Grace, a low tier 6*, or any 5*/4*, he will be targeted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Much less being harassed than being unlucky....

There were a few threads about this as amasuro said. You know when you tap battle and random people show up? He must of been put up on that 'list'. The list changes every week or so, so just have him bare with it for a bit more longer.

Having a strong lead helps, or even troll defense (like 50x goblins, and put in his profile def:50xgoblin) will reduce the number of attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erikwinslow

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:07 pm

I myself have been the target of numerous attacks on occasion so I can sympathize. The main reason is that a lot of the players that play do not care that there is a person on the end of the attacks and that it can cause irritation to be the subject of such attacks. Mostly because there are a lot of kids who play and that is their mentality. My suggestion if you want to teach someone something about this is to message a repeat offender and ask them to stop, and then ask them to re-evaluate their strategy for picking an opponent. I myself if I feel the need to battle only do so against inactive opponents, and there is an easy way to do this. Teach them that if they click on "Choose by Artifact", pick one that is lower on the list like a stave or incense, then scroll to the bottom of the list you can find people who haven't played in months, and more than likely will not play again. Education can help. I have done this myself several times and most have appreciated my advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen-Jessisia

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:06 pm

If he still has any luna left, (or this happens again) bank it, i.e. trade the same amount of luna with each other. That'll put the luna in your inbox and stop the attackers from taking it. Then you just have to wait it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:52 pm

rosetique wrote:
My husband and I have been playing for a couple months. Normally I get attacked maybe once a day or every couple days. He battles more often, and he probably would get attacked maybe twice a day. However, in the last 24 hours he has been attacked almost 80 times! That is the same amount he had previously been attacked over 2 months. What is the deal? He has gone from loving the game to hating it and is going to quit. He can't see any common link between the attackers. Any ideas?

I am dealing with the same problem with another user..and guess what Mobage told me the what he does to rob me out like 10 times a day is ok..he attacks me everythime he has the chance to do so..i dont think thats fair! and trades are not possible right so the advice to bank your luna at a other users place is not helping right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:32 pm

tbh attacking just to get 10K luna is silly. Most the attacks I get are ppl looking to collect artifacts for sets. And I don't really care since all my sets are complete. I just hit them back to add 1 more battle to the count for the battle seasoned skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:01 am

UkyoSonoda wrote:
tbh attacking just to get 10K luna is silly. Most the attacks I get are ppl looking to collect artifacts for sets. And I don't really care since all my sets are complete. I just hit them back to add 1 more battle to the count for the battle seasoned skill.

Same here i dont care if someone attacks me for artefacts, but i dont know how to handle that guy anymore, even though i dont feed my monsters to my stronger units he comes to easily through my defence..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bboyyomama

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:21 am

You'll be attacked a lot once you get to level 97 I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Its not getting even worse!
I couldn´t logg in because of an download error sync all the time, i was aible to logg in again yesterday and look at my attack  history i was attacked bye the same user alle the time again, and another user  attacked me also once dailys and nutluke.
If both of them wont stop and Mobage continues to do nothing about this i quit this game, because of that kind of users i am consantly low on low and cant even enchance my cards anymore!!!
the other user was attacking at the beginning for attack..the the last attack he only stealed luna not an artefact anymore if i do find out those both users are alleys and they doing on this purpose  i am gonna quit, that childish rage troll behaviour from that kind of user, to attack over and over again,is just no fun anymore to play the game when you cant effort anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:10 am

Ceres wrote:
Its not getting even worse!
I couldn´t logg in because of an download error sync all the time, i was aible to logg in again yesterday and look at my attack  history i was attacked bye the same user alle the time again, and another user  attacked me also once dailys and nutluke.
If both of them wont stop and Mobage continues to do nothing about this i quit this game, because of that kind of users i am consantly low on low and cant even enchance my cards anymore!!!
the other user was attacking at the beginning for attack..the the last attack he only stealed luna not an artefact anymore if i do find out those both users are alleys and they doing on this purpose   i am gonna quit, that childish rage troll behaviour  from that kind of user, to attack over and over again,is just no fun anymore to play the game when you cant effort anything.

First thing to do is speak with the user and politely ask them not to attack you. Next thing to do if that doesn't work is to bank your Luna... Last thing to do is send a msg to your allies saying the person is troll attacking u and to pls help retaliate. Finally u can be a bit of a mean person and go to http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wall.php and post "as them" asking for people to test their defense. I've never done it but I assume enough people will test their def that they'll change their opinion on random attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Plot twist: They attack and they purposely lost XD

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:17 pm

I try now enhancing my monsters i hope this will help raise my defense, first i am gonna push grace to her limits and than enhance my monsters, because enhancing eats a lot of luna..

Swansonronald wrote:

First thing to do is speak with the user and politely ask them not to attack you. Next thing to do if that doesn't work is to bank your Luna... Last thing to do is send a msg to your allies saying the person is troll attacking u and to pls help retaliate. Finally u can be a bit of a mean person and go to http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wall.php and post "as them" asking for people to test their defense. I've never done it but I assume enough people will test their def that they'll change their opinion on random attacks.

I tried telling them to stop it but more in a angry way,. because it happened a lot to me in the past. Only one understand it, why?because she was targeted bye the same player as me and also a victim! and she also founds it cruel that fantasica is allowing it that people can attack only for luna, if you want my artefacts go get them, but only to attack for luna is cruel.
Some people think if the games allow it is just correct, but i cant agree with that and i also dont battle anyone else anymore, now for luna, only once for artefacts, and thats how it should be.
You dont get even 1000 luna if you train and for the quests there are time limits, i dont want to spend all day playing fantasica only for earn luna to have enough luna to enhance my card..some player helped me as apology with luna..witch was very nice of him/her.
But as long as people think it is ok to robb other people out for luna because the game allow it, there will be no change in the mind of people that they are doing the wrong thing.
And i dont like that battle system..but i think your advise is good askling theme more polielty might help a little bit, because i was to angry about that when i was attacked like 10 times a day or even more often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swansonronald

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:46 pm

If u really need Luna just offer me a trade. Ill send u some. Don't u have allies u can get involved? Or isn't there supposed to be a guild of newbie helpers called new world order?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:04 pm

I am not a newbie but grace is at level 116 quite hard to feed :/
At least those multiple attacks at a day stopped because that was way to much, i dont think you could handle it if someone would attack you every hour an steals 1000 Luna from you.
And the Cards needs more luna to enhance at a high level and i am not willing to sacrifice any 4* i have because of peple acting rude and only want to get the luna from others if they want to collect the artefact fine, but only attack for luna is kind of greedy and i dont like it that mobage allows it, its cruel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:10 pm

If you need Luna, I can spare a couple mils if you want.
I got plenty lying around at the moment, I haven't thought about using yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
toonreaper666
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Ceres wrote:
I am not a newbie but grace is at level 116 quite hard to feed :/
its cruel.

then spam quests 43-6 or even 2-6, feeding is not the only way to LVL up your cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being harrassed... glich?   Today at 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Being harrassed... glich?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1