HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

I'm on a boat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRain7

PostSubject: I'm on a boat!   Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

~( =o=)~ Some time ago (around the end of the previous guild arena)... The Rain felt like drawing something. Therefore, the Rain set out on a quest to draw an accurate depiction of what happened during the event...

... it took too long, now we've started into the next guild arena event and it is still not done, because the Rain ran into great obstacles.

Here's what happened:
The Rain started with a concept of what/who/where he wanted to put things. This be the original concept sketch. Notice the amazing stick figures.
Spoiler:

And thus the Rain began to draw each character... HOWEVER, as he nears completion and attempted to fit them all back together into ONE drawing....

..... IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!! GREAT FAILURE!!!!!
In response to this problem, the Rain decided to take a break and just uploadth whork ihn phrogress. Because the Rain likes the letter h.
---------------------------------
---------------------------------

The story begins with Luzi, a poor... cheap frugal little girl. Who had just left the desert palace of temptation, and decided to go sailing with her friends. However, since Luzi is super cheap very frugal... she stole bought a boat on credit from a travelling pirate turned honest boat dealer.
Spoiler:

I FORGOT TO COLOUR YOUR SHOES LUZI LOLOLOLLOL...

As they left port... our friend Colbert from the desert waves goodbye to us.

Also looking on was the honest boat dealer who... did not get a chance to warn Luzi about the boat requiring massive repairs... because Luzi stole had set sail immediately upon leaving an IOU note!
Spoiler:

Now that I think about it I should have put the IOU note in her hand instead of her thinking it...

Our driver Aniwo was the first to discover there might be some... minor problems with the boat.
Spoiler:

@o@ Elizabeth is hard to draw... and Dine is surprisingly hard to draw too x_x... getting the perspective right on the wheel took stupid long

And then navigator Kia saw a mermaid. She immediately yelled "MERMAID!!!" and stopped giving any f***s. She then proceeded to take off her coat and jumped ship.
Spoiler:

You might begin to notice that the Rain is a terrible colourist

And thus leaving our swordswomen in charge of the starglobe and telescope. Can Rain and Chaos prove that they are good at anything other than having huge boobs swords?
Spoiler:

lulz, I forgot Magnus' cape... Also, I have a new appreciation for Magnus artwork... dat costume was probably the most complicated in the whole drawing =___=. Also, drawing a perfect circle proved so difficult that I had to resort to doing it with the computer @w@;;; I'll probably finish that starglobe like.... eventually.

Our scout Meyrime was trying to do her job... However, due to a small miscommunication she climbed and sat on the rear mast. This was most unfortunate, if only there was a device with which someone could have told her to sit in the main mast where the comfortable crow's nest is.
Spoiler:

The Rain got too excited about drawing panties and totally forgot to draw any of Dana's leg gear =O=;;;

... Actually the Rain could not come up with a description of what Cam and friends are doing.
Spoiler:

... Borage has a beach ball, it looked like a dragonball. Dragonballs are easier to draw than beach balls.

Also. Dat Ercillia. Masterpiece. Best thing I've ever drawn

Yeah <___<... I haven't gotten to drawing Lilith and Krene... Also, =o=);;; I totally forgot about the rooks lulz... But seriously, I can't fit everything back into a single drawing XD gahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a boat!   Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:19 am

cheers 

LAWLLL

Awesome work rain!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kia7176

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a boat!   Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:48 pm

I just died!!! I'm crying cause I'm laughing so hard. Yeah yeah, that sounds like me, and the kia on the outside of the globe is just awesome!! I LOVE that you used Cosmos to represent me, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! And Merrow and I look like we are star crossed lovers destined to be together forever!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a boat!   Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:07 pm

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! *dies from laughing* Soooooo great! I had actually that idea, but I was too lazy to do it, hahahahahahaha! XDDD

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a boat!   Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:45 am

Nice xD, now I'll go to proceed to steal something... or something o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm on a boat!   Today at 3:04 am

Back to top Go down

I'm on a boat!