HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Returning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Returning.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Guarantee nobody would remember me, but I figured I'd return to the game.. Last time I played was around March of last year, so it's been awhile.

Few questions..

1. Since I just started back up, I'm assuming that it's impossible to get the free 6*?

Sadly for me, I gave away all my 5/6*'s when I first quit.

2. Going to be a stupid question, and I'm sure it'd belong in sales more-so, but two birds, one stone. I have a 79 Dolk (4*), 36 Sage (3*), 36 Joel (4*), 3 Harika (4*) and a 3 Nefer (4*) - Would any collector or anything want to trade like.. a fairly decent 5* or something for these, just to help get me back on my feet? Not really asking for handouts, as I'm offering all I got, but hey.

3rd and final question. Is this game still run by the folks that spend thousands on events, or has it mellowed out yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Returning.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:29 pm

If you've been gone that long I think you'll probably be surprised at how low prices have fallen for 5* units. The only issue atm is that if I read the announcment right. Our current event ends in about 5.5hrs and after that they're activating tradelock for the guild event that will follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Returning.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:05 pm

You are going to find a lot changes.

Prices overall has fallen dramatically with the introduction of 7* since you last played.

However, although unfortunate, it is still tuned towards pay2win, maybe even more so than it was in March.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Returning.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 pm

One good news for you is that some 6*s are really cheap now. I think you can go for a decent 6* instead of a 5* but that's probably after the Guild war event cause of trade lock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M60A1
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Returning.   Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:38 am

Not to be a dick.... But you shouldn't have return...
I just return last month and all these 6*s I have, are worth
About what a 5* would be before fall. Before Paris was
More than 120TE, now you can get her for about 30 TE.
I feel like I should have quit for good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Returning.   Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:01 am

bluerexx wrote:
You are going to find a lot changes.

Prices overall has fallen dramatically with the introduction of 7* since you last played.

However, although unfortunate, it is still tuned towards pay2win, maybe even more so than it was in March.
Actually this would be incorrect. The game has actually gotten CHEAPER rather than more expensive.

The average cost to win the top rank prize tends to be in the 700-1.5k range on average.

In the earliest event (After Demon tower and first coliseum) the average cost was easily 800-3k+.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Returning.   Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:40 am

It's kind of sad, but I remember most 6*'s used to be like.. 800-3k TE.. Then that market fell because of that dude that got banned for hacking or something, then 6*'s dropped to like.. 150-1k TE (depending on rarity)

Really though? Go for a decent 6* instead of a 5*? I would never believe what I currently have would ever be worth that tbh. I'm still doubtful on that, ahah.

I remember you used to drop a ton of cheese on this stuff, BkWiz! Think I recall you spending like 2.5k on one event, my memory could be wrong though.

As for returning, ahah - I never really wanted to come back, simply because I'm focused on my schoolwork. Seeing as how I am ahead of everyone else, and actually teaching the classes when the teachers are sick though... I figure I could slack a bit and get back into the swing of things here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning.   Today at 4:48 am

Back to top Go down

Returning.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1