HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Can't log in please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
baknbitz99

PostSubject: Can't log in please help   Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Can't log in, each time I do it says "Please check your network connection settings" I've logged out, shut off my phone even deleted the app and it still says the same thing over and over, please help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in please help   Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Haven't had any problems today so far. All I can think of is something with your provider is causing an issue with connecting. Double check to see if they have anything currently that can cause interruptions or issues with your data plan service.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baknbitz99

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in please help   Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:59 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Haven't had any problems today so far. All I can think of is something with your provider is causing an issue with connecting. Double check to see if they have anything currently that can cause interruptions or issues with your data plan service.

My phone works on every other app that involves wifi, so im confused with this one, ive also tried logging into to a different mobage game and it said the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in please help   Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 am

baknbitz99 wrote:
UkyoSonoda wrote:
My phone works on every other app that involves wifi, so im confused with this one, ive also tried logging into to a different mobage game and it said the same thing.
Sounds like an issue I had a few days ago then when alot of us couldn't connect to the game. In which case for some reason or another you aren't getting connected to the mobage server. Hopefully it gets cleared up soon for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in please help   Today at 5:44 am

Back to top Go down

Can't log in please help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: