HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ixelle

PostSubject: Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s   Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:48 pm

I'm fairly new to the world of 6* cards, and I'm wondering how to best build my deck for battles and arena events and just in general. So far I have Paris [poison, 30deploy], Petra [slow, 20 deploy] and Fine [aoe, 15 deploy] (got her for 35te, go me!) none of which are fully leveled yet. I also have a number of 5* cards that are MLB and I would like feedback and advice on which ones to keep and what to do with the rest of them.
For 5*s I have Zita [knockback, 20 deploy], Pale [poison, 25 deploy], Eleanor [slow, 15 deploy], Dine [knockback, 20 deploy], Apsara [knockback + arena skill, 20 deploy], Prawo [slow, 20 deploy], Promes [15 deploy] and Ruse [poison + arena skill, 20 deploy].

What 6*card should I be on the lookout for next? I'm eyeing Nina because of her deploy cost and her knockback which I don't yet have on a 6*. Is she a good fit for my core deck? Which 5*s should I use, and should I sell/trade some? Is there an important component I'm missing that I should look for in a unit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matakaw
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s   Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:51 am

What 6* should you lookout? Try Reinhard if you want GW because he is the cheapest unit that is good in the battle. He has a B speed too and Slow which is also perfect for Colo. Magnus would be the next too that has C speed slow Mage which can help you in Colo too. Also try to look for Bajardo, he's gonna cheap nowadays if you look for fresh one. He has an Ironwall which gladly help you in arena and GW.

Nina is not bad too. She is good at any event especially in battle arena.

Sell Pale, Prawo and Eleanor and trade for MLB Edwin or Lev for good advantage in Colo.

Is there important component you are missing? Yes, and you should join in any event to get some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s   Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:11 pm

It really depends on what type of events you want to do, as different events require different units.

Colo:
You are looking for high speed (C or higher), mid-range DC (20ish), and with skills that affects the order of combat, such as slow or knockback.
Good 6* units for colo are: Aksana, Phileas, Camelot etc.
Good 5*/Budget 6* for colo: Reinhard, Edwin.

Battle Arena:
It doesn't look like we are getting another BA for a long long time. But for this, you basically want low DC unit, with decent attack and a good Arena Skills.
Good 6* units for BA: Nina, Charles, Phileas, Aksana, etc.
Good 5*/Budget 6* for BA: Edwin, Petra.

Guild Arena/Guild War:
Same as BA, but you can start using your higher DC units as they are a bit more lenient on the total DC.
Good 6* units for GA: Too many to choose from.
Good 5*/Budget 6* for BA: Petra, Reinhard.

So, as you can see, there are a few names that keeps appearing.
Petra is actually a very good unit, as she hits very hard and has a good DC. Reinhard, although lacking in attack, makes a really good tank without the use of IW. Edwin is a great 5*, as his low dc, high speed and slow skill makes him desirable on mid-level-range teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ixelle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Thank you both for the input! It's been very helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
razor_monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s   Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:54 am

bluerexx wrote:
It really depends on what type of events you want to do, as different events require different units.

Colo:
You are looking for high speed (C or higher), mid-range DC (20ish), and with skills that affects the order of combat, such as slow or knockback.
Good 6* units for colo are: Aksana, Phileas, Camelot etc.
Good 5*/Budget 6* for colo: Reinhard, Edwin.

Battle Arena:
It doesn't look like we are getting another BA for a long long time. But for this, you basically want low DC unit, with decent attack and a good Arena Skills.
Good 6* units for BA: Nina, Charles, Phileas, Aksana, etc.
Good 5*/Budget 6* for BA: Edwin, Petra.

Guild Arena/Guild War:
Same as BA, but you can start using your higher DC units as they are a bit more lenient on the total DC.  
Good 6* units for GA: Too many to choose from.
Good 5*/Budget 6* for BA: Petra, Reinhard.

So, as you can see, there are a few names that keeps appearing.
Petra is actually a very good unit, as she hits very hard and has a good DC. Reinhard, although lacking in attack, makes a really good tank without the use of IW. Edwin is a great 5*, as his low dc, high speed and slow skill makes him desirable on mid-level-range teams.
Yep i agree Bluerexx made some excellent suggestions. Edwin is pretty much good for all pvp type events, another new unit that just came out, Abomina is pretty good too, lower dc cost and with slow ability.

For Colo its mostly about speed, Charles and Gust would be amazing there, but both are quite pricey. Reinhard as mentioned is super cheap, i seen him go for 30te the other day MLB as well.

For Guild War, as mentioned its got a much higher DC total, so you can bring anything you like in there pretty much, i think the total dc is 200. This is were units like Charles dont benefit as much, as i know that lower dc units get wrecked easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s   Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:24 am

No one said monica ??? one of the highest dps 6* in the game that can rival the 7* dps ??
My advice would be to get a monica.

however looking at your units you need a missile unit more. so go for a dana, matahari or a nanaca (you should be able to find one for about 35 te)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ixelle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:06 pm

oh yes, I've been wanting Monica since I started playing! She's definitely on my wishlist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PangCY
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s   Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:33 pm

also, dont forget some useful filler cards after you deploy those high dc unit in team.

as other mentioned, Charles is the best filler with dc10 you can had but price does matter.

Other good cards can be adopt into your team too. We had afew new 6* with 15 dc such as: Fine (you already had it), Folim.

even in case you cant afford those expensive filler, you still can take a look on 5* (such as Edwin, Fate, Amina with dc 15) or even 4* (Naneal with dc 10)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
junosque
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:43 am

If u have deeper pockets, and need some b speed slows - Camelot tops and has the range 150 to stay at the rear of your tanks.

Its been tested Camelot 0.45 is faster than Chandelle 0.45 and both r faster than Aksana 0.5 and Phileas 0.5. Camelot comes before Chandelle even when they are actually same speed because they r sorted by order of name when speed is the same.

likewise dont be deceived by C speed. it has a wide range from 0.55 (Shana) to Baldo (0.Cool. Its important to know how fast ur units are even when they are of the perceived same alphabetical speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s   Today at 6:34 am

Back to top Go down

Looking for serious, solid advice from someone who knows their 6*s
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1